prude

catch me up

"Jeon Jungkook, what are you - a prude?" A fluffy haired boy, namely Kim Taehyung, huffs. "How can it be possible that you've never had a swig of alcohol, kissed someone, or DANCED???" Hoseok scoots over, grabbing Taehyung's waist. "Yah, you're scaring him. He's only twenty, it's alright to not know yet." Taehyung starts to pout, and Hoseok leans in to give him a soft kiss.

Jungkook frowns and walks away, not looking in front. College walkways are so dead. There's nothing to bump into anyway. Or so he thought.. 

"Ouch! Can't you see where you're going? What's the use of being so tall if you can't see!" A short, chubby looking boy grunts as he picks up his books and looks up to glare at the perpetrator, who is currently hovering on top of him. "What the hell are you looking at you punk!!!" Jimin scowls. Jungkook giggles and bends down to help. "The nerve!! You dare to laugh at Park Jimin! I will make you regret this!" He gets up and storms away and Jungkook grins from ear to ear.

Taehyung observes from afar, snorting at his best friend. "Yah, couldn't you treat him nicer? He's my little brother." Jimin's eyes widen. "That milky skinned boy? But you're so dark!" Taehyung just laughs. "You're an idiot, I've known you for so long, didn't I tell you my mom remarried and had another kid? Yeah that's him. He just enrolled into this college, be nice." Taehyung pats Jimin's head, in which he reluctantly nods and sighs. 

Speak of the devil - Jeon Jungkook arrives. "Oh? Taehyung, how do you know this guy?" Jimin holds his fists together in rage. "This guy? I'll let you know who!" Taehyung grabs Jimin's palm and snorts. "You're going to hit a freshman? You kid, get a hold of yourself." Jungkook shows a bunny toothed smile, scratching the back of his head. "Sorry for bumping into you earlier, I wasn't looking." Taehyung stifles a laugh. "If you're going to stay mad at this milky skinned bunny, you're childish. Don't you have History class?" Jimin freaks out and runs. "Bye !!" He yells at Taehyung. Taehyung flips him off and swings his arm around Jungkook's neck. "I'll bring you to your classroom, you're probably unfamiliar with the halls." Jungkook gives a sheepish and thankful smile. "Thanks, hyung!"

Hoseok waves excitedly at Jimin. "Yah! I reserved the seat for you! What were you doing?" Jimin stares at Hoseok. "Talking to your stupid boyfriend, his younger brother is such a dummy. He bumped into me and laughed when I called him a punk." Hoseok snorts. "I would laugh too, Park Jimin, 170cm, pointing fingers at 178cm Jeon Jungkook and screaming at him. What a sight." Jimin smacks Hoseok's arm. "170cm? I'm , 175cm! Stop making me shorter without my consent!" Hoseok smiles, "Yeah, yeah."