a kiss

catch me up

The bell finally rings after 4 excruciating hours. "Ah, it is time to have a blast!" Jimin throws his arm around Jungkook's shoulders.
"Hyung, doesn't your arm hurt?"
Jimin's eyebrows furrow, "Why?"
"Because you're so short. I thought it'd hurt if you were to tip toe and put your arm over my shoulders." Jungkook bursts out laughing.
"You brat!! Come here! I'll fight you today!" Jungkook scurries away and finds Taehyung and Hoseok. "Hyungs~ Let's go! Go before Jimin hyung beats me up!"
"Yah just you wait! I will one day!" Jimin seethes.

Jimin drags a bottle of alcohol from his bag. "Wouldn't be fun without a bottle eh?"
"Hyung, i brought one too!" Jungkook smiles. 
"Ew, who drinks cider? Cider is for kids. Then again, you are a kid. HA HA HA." Jungkook pouts. "Fine! I will show you how much i can drink tonight!"
"Ohhh yah Jeon Jungkook! You will? Alright then we'll play truth or dare and see how far you can get!" Hoseok ruffles Jungkook's hair.
"Hyung... don't touch Jungkookie's hair. Your hands are mine, I'm possessive!" Taehyung frowns. Hoseok leans in to kiss him softly. "Don't be a baby, Tae!"
Jimin cringes in disgust. "You guys aren't even considerate to us anymore. Just because we are your friends. Hmph!" Jungkook Jimin's bangs fondly. "Hyung, i can do that for you too." 
"Go away Jeon Jungkook! Yah! What are you doing?!" Jimin runs away from Jungkook and climbs over Hoseok's front gate.
"See you on the bed, baby!" Jungkook smirks. 

"Time to open up a few bottles of vodka to get the night going guys!" Taehyung grins. "It's going to be a fun night once we get Jungkook drunk."
"Hm, why? What does he do when he's drunk?" Jimin wonders. "That, you'll have to wait until it happens." Taehyung smirks. "Tune in to find out if Little Kookie can handle himself when drunk." "I am fine!" Jungkook slurs. "Already? That's only his third shot..." Hoseok sighs.
"Guess it's really going to be a long night." Jimin slumps while taking a shot. "Yah, stop drinking if you're going to get this wasted, Jeon Jungkook."
Jungkook yanks his hands away from Jimin. "I'm good! I'm done!"

"Truth!" Jungkook smiles. Jimin grabs the beer bottle and points it at Jungkook. "So who did you lose your first kiss to? I'm looking forward to a juicy story."
"U-um, I haven't lost my first kiss yet.." Jungkook admits shyly. Jimin's eyes widen in surprise. "Really? Maybe it's time to lose it today." Jimin leans in, closing the gap between his and Jungkook's lips playfully.

"Yah! Get off me Park Jimin!" Jungkook shoves Jimin off. Jimin growls. "Park Jimin? That's HYUNG to you! Come here!" Jimin drunkenly grabs Jungkook's neck, staring into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook unknowingly closes his eyes and kisses Jimin full on the lips. "Whoa, guys. Guys? We're still here.." Hoseok snaps a picture with his phone. "Hyung, let's just continue where we left off." Taehyung winks and drags Hoseok into the room.

Jungkook pulls back and looks into Jimin's eyes. "Hyung, that felt so right yet i don't think i'll remember this tomorrow." Jimin smiles. "Don't worry, i'll help you remember." Jimin leans in this time, connecting their lips together. Jungkook's lips curve into a smile during the kiss, pulling Jimin's waist and hovers over him, deepening the kiss. "Don't move, i want to hug you to sleep." Jimin nods and hugs Jungkook, patting his soft brown hair and cuddles him to sleep.