silly

catch me up

Hoseok strides over to Taehyung's classroom, showing off his toothy grin. 
"Tae, wanna come over tonight? I've got some plans for us." Taehyung beams and nods, Hoseok's hands. Jungkook walks over, eyes shining.
"Hyung! You're going over to Hoseok hyung's house? Can i come along? I don't want to stay at home to study. It's the weekend!" 
"O-oh, sure Jungkookie, you can! I'll call Jimin along. We can play some games or something." Hoseok adds. Taehyung knowingly rubs circles onto Hoseok's back. 
"We can always continue after they go home, baby" Hoseok turns a bright red and nudges Taehyung.

Jungkook skips over to the canteen during lunch, motioning over to Jimin who glares right in his direction.
"What do you want, you little ." Jungkook grabs Jimin by the wrist and seats him down.
"Hyung! Hoseok hyung is inviting us to his house tonight for games. Do you want to come?"
"With you? Maybe if you get drunk it'd be a sight." Jimin mumbles.
"Huh?" Jungkook ponders.
"Nothing, punk. I'll see you at the front door at 6." Jimin continues, while eating his lunch.
"I'm so pumped for tonight!!" Jungkook grins and shoves rice into his mouth.
"Clean your mouth, you're so gross!" Jimin frowns and throws a balled up piece of tissue onto Jungkook's face.
"You're mean. But you're small and cute so i forgive you."
Jimin flares his nostrils in anger. "Yah! I'm older than you by 2 years! I've eaten 2130 more bowls of rice!"
Jungkook laughs and scoots off."Stupid boy, I'll get him tonight!" Jimin hurriedly packs his bag and walks back to class.


"Such a grumpy hyung. How does he fit all of that energy into that tiny body of his?" Jungkook shakes his head and stares at his phone. "1pm. 5 hours to go. I'm ready for a good night." Jungkook shoves his phone into his pocket. "It's a good thing that i enjoy Art. If not, i would have opted to quit school, there's nothing else i like to do." Jungkook mumbles, walking past the dance room. He peeks into the room, admiring a boy in baggy clothing dancing effortlessly. "Oh? That back view looks familiar. He's such a great dancer, if only i learnt dance." Jungkook sighs, opening the door slightly.

"Who opened the damned door while i was practicing?" A voice echoes around the room. "You? Jeon Jungkook? Can't you see i'm practicing here?" Jimin's eyes darken. Jungkook's mouth opens in shock. "Hyung, you dance? Please show me more! You're so good!" Jimin strides over, patting Jungkook's shoulder. "I'll teach you a thing or two. Just come after class." Jungkook pokes Jimin in the rib, reminding him that they have Taehyung's "party" after class, Jimin laughs and pushes Jungkook out of the room. "I got it, see you later you kid." Jungkook huffs and walks over to the lockers, excitedly awaiting the party later on.