Chapter Four

How to: Get a Gay Boyfriend in 7 Days

“And here’s my room,” Jaejoong let out a soft sigh the same time he opened the door to his bedroom.

“Nice,” Yunho nodded as he entered after the other with his luggage behind him, his eyes looking around Jaejoong’s room.

“This was the same room…right?” he chuckled lightly, Jaejoong’s room as changed a lot since his last visit.

“Yup,” Jaejoong plopped on his bed with a soft laugh, his fingertips drumming on his comforter. “I just made a few modifications here and there,” he shrugged, looking around his room as well.

“Cool, cool” Yunho nodded with an impressed look in his face as he bent down and opened his luggage, getting out a few things he needed to get ready for bed. “Can I use your bathroom?” he looked up at Jaejoong when he got a hold of his toothbrush.

“Yeah,” Jaejoong answered simply and laid back on his bed.

“Thanks,” Yunho gave him a quick smile before going inside the bathroom.

Jaejoong tried his best to act cool and calm in front of Yunho, but once the other had left for the bathroom, Jaejoong sat up and flailed silently. Then he quickly reached for his journal and a pen before jotting down his inner thoughts into the blank pages. Well, at his current state he really could not sit still and write quietly, so he found an alternative.

For half of the fresh page, Jaejoong expressed his mixed emotions with hard, crazy scribbles. He found it a very useful method to get rid of his anxiousness.

Is this a nightmare I’m stuck in? What have I done these past years to have received this…this torture!? Jaejoong let out a deep sigh and continued scribbling.

So I failed one test! I had the flu! I missed everything—plus! Changmin and Junsu were on a fieldtrip so I couldn’t get notes from them... Jaejoong pouted, blinking a few times and fell back on his bed, now staring at the ceiling. And…I may have …He gulped, touched myself a few times and thought about him every now and then…

Abruptly Jaejoong shot back up with big eyes, BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUUUUUT! This doesn’t make any freaking sense! I haven’t done anything bad that would result this! He whined, covering his face with his palms, shaking his head as he cried dry tears. I’m going to die of embarrassmeeeeent. Jaejoong joined his hands in a prayer, Oh ommoni, aboji please save your son—

“I used some of your toothpaste,” Yunho chuckled lightly, “I hope you don’t mind.”  Yunho’s voice interrupted Jaejoong’s monologue, causing Jaejoong to open his eyes and jump in surprise. 

Jaejoong’s breathing became out of sync. He gulped, nodding as he placed his hand over his jumping heart, “It’s okay…”

Yunho cocked an eyebrow, “Uh…you alright?” he chuckled, walking toward his luggage on the floor and grabbed a few other things. “You look like you just saw a ghost—did I scare you?”

“N-no, no,” Jaejoong shook his head, his eyes following every movement that Yunho made. “I was just…startled,” he laughed nervously.

“Oh,” Yunho blinked, looking up at the other and nodded, hugging the pillow he had brought from home and let out a yawn. He placed his pillow on top of his opened luggage and scratched the back of his head, “Sorry,” he chuckled. His hand going down to scratch his stomach, “I’ll try not to do that again.” He reached for the hem of his shirt and took it off in one move.

Jaejoong widened his eyes at the sight, blinking a few times before he was caught he quickly looked away.

Yunho just threw his shirt on his luggage then moved onto ing his jeans, “Your sisters—“ he only noticed then, that Jaejoong was blushing. “It’s…ok for me to change in front of you right?” he chuckled. “I mean we’re both—“

“Yeah!” Jaejoong nodded, “It’s—of course!” he scoffed, “Definitely,” he laughed lightly, “We’re both guys. Duh,” he shrugged and rolled his eyes. “What were you saying about my sisters?” he smiled.

The younger lad blinked, his lips curling into an amused smile, “Right…um, your sisters. They’ve grown up but they haven’t changed either,” he chuckled.

“Taeyeon noona hasn’t grown since,” he shook his head as he pushed his jeans down. They fell to his ankles and Yunho just step off of them then threw those on his luggage, pushing it to the side of the room while Jaejoong just stared at Yunho’s boxers and gulped.

“Hope you don’t mind, I just sleep with my boxers when it’s summer,” he scratched his lower back. Jaejoong blinked, trying to get some water back into his eyeballs, “Uh-yeah, yeah—s-sure.”

 “So…” he tilted his head, his eyes glancing at Jaejoong’s single bed. “Are we sleeping together?” Jaejoong stared, for three seconds before snapping out of it, “Ohno—“ he shook his head frantically.

“Uh—“ he tapped on the bottom of his bed, “I have another bed under my bed.” He got off his bed and showed the other by revealing the bed underneath the bed, pulling by the latches attached. So that’s what the latches were for, Yunho thought.

“Oh,” he chuckled, nodding. “I see,” he smiled. “Alright, so I’ll be sleeping here.”

“Yeah…” Jaejoong replied, getting off the mattress and walked to the bathroom without another word.

“Hm,” Yunho plopped on the bed and watched Jaejoong disappear into the bathroom, “Cool bed,” he said softly. A compliment Jaejoong didn’t hear.

Once Jaejoong was inside his bathroom, he brushed his teeth and washed his face as he tried to calm himself down from seeing Yunho change in front of him. Sighing, Jaejoong changed into his PJ’s, knowing that he was to change in front of Yunho as well—well, he wouldn’t be able to hide anything from the other.

After ten minutes, Jaejoong got out of the bathroom and found Yunho laid on the lower bed, on his stomach, drawing. Jaejoong blinked as he walked toward him, he didn’t know Yunho drew.

As Jaejoong got closer to the other, he noticed Yunho was sketching one of the pictures he had hung on the wall—him and Jaejoong when they were still kids. Grinning with arms over the other’s shoulders. He also noticed the soft, small smile that was on Yunho’s face.

“Since when did you start drawing?” Jaejoong asked, carefully getting on his bed and laid on his stomach as well, hugging a pillow to lean on.

Yunho glanced at the other, “Hmm…around middle school,” he nodded. “It’s only a pass-time thing though,” he shrugged.

“Ah…” Jaejoong replied softly, looking over Yunho’s shoulder and peaked at the drawing. “You’re pretty good,” he complimented him. “How come you’re not in the art club?” his brows creased, “They’d love to have you in their club, I’m sure.”

The other only chuckled, “Nah,” he shook his head.

“Why not?”

“Cause… I don’t know.”

“So you’re just going to draw on notepads the rest of your life?”

“No,” Yunho finished drawing. He placed the pad down before rolling himself and rested on his back, looking at Jaejoong, “I’m going to be a soccer player,” he smiled. “You can be my manager if you want,” he added.

Jaejoong chuckled, his chin on his pillow, “Hmm…I dunno, I might be too busy with my restaurant,” a playful smile crept on his face.

“Aw,” Yunho pouted cutely, batting his eyes. “B-b-b-but,” he stuttered, his lower lip jutted out. Which made Jaejoong laugh, shaking his head. “Buuuut,” he sighed. “I guess I can be your number one fan or something.”

“Yeah?” Yunho smiled again, “Cool,” he grabbed his pillow and squeezed it with his arms. “I’ll have Siwon reserve you a seat at every game I play,” he nodded once.

Jaejoong nodded in reply, “Oh you bet. I’ll even cater for your team, if you want.”

“Ah—and be sure to wear your custom-made ‘Yunho is #1’ foam finger, hat, and shirt during every game, Jaejoong-ah,” Yunho chuckled. “Gotta represent,” he made a cool-looking expression.

Snorting, Jaejoong pressed his smile against his pillow. “Aigoo. Do you want me to be in charge of your fan club too?”

“That’d be nice of you,” Yunho replied, putting an arm over and under his head. “The more often we can see each other, the better…I think,” he nodded.

Jaejoong bit his lower lip, looking at the other but before he could reply, they heard a knock on the door before it opened. “Hey, guys.” Hyori stuck her head inside the room with a smile, “Just checking in on you two. Making sure you’re in bed and everything,” she looked around the room.

“Yup.” Yunho replied with a smile, “I had a really good time during dinner.”

Hyori smiled, “I’m glad. You’re going to be spending the week with us and you should feel very at home. Alright? Now, off you go to sleep. You teenagers need more sleep than adults do~”

“But tomorrow’s Saturday, noona,” Jaejoong pouted.

Hyori scoffed, “I have work tomorrow. I don’t want you kids making too much noise. Noona needs beauty sleep.”

Yunho chuckled, looking at Jaejoong then Hyori. “Goodnight, Hyori noona.” He waved at her, “Sweet dreams.”

“See? Look at Yunho being a good boy and everything,” Hyori smiled at Yunho then at Jaejoong, “G’night boys, sleep tight.” She flipped the lights off and closed the door quietly.

Jaejoong laid down on his bed and let out a sigh as he stared up at the dark ceiling, he already knew he wasn’t going to get any sleep. His mind was already filled with endless thoughts.

It seemed like minutes had passed until— “Jaejoong-ah,” Yunho whispered, looking up at Jaejoong, his chin rested on the pillow he was squeezing.

“Mm?”

“You still awake?” Yunho spoke quietly.

“Yep,” Jaejoong said softly.

“Do we really have to sleep this early?”

“Apparently… I don’t know what Hyori noona’s got planned for tomorrow.”

“Is her room right next to ours?”

Jaejoong sighed, nodding, “Yeah…it is.”

“It use to be the farthest,” Yunho chuckled, “What happened?”

“Well, that was when she wanted privacy. Now she wants to invade mine.”

Yunho’s soft chuckles continued, fading away after a few moments. “Hmm…I guess that’s probably how Hyeji’s feeling now.”

“How’s she doing?” Jaejoong smiled upon hearing Yunho’s little sister.

“Oh, she’s doing great. She’s popular in her class and she’s got little crushes here and there but she can’t have any boyfriends yet.” Yunho answered, in a matter-of-factly manner.

“Eh? How come?”

“Because I know how guys get at this age…and I do not want them around my little, innocent sister. Noooo way,” Yunho chuckled lighter this time around.

“Aiish, you’re suffocating her. Let her have her fun, you’re having yours. Oh—but… where is she? Isn’t she suppose to be here too?”

“Nah,” Yunho shook his head, “She wanted to go with the ‘rents and I wanted to stay. I don’t want to go to a cruise ship and miss out on school.”

“Ahh…” Jaejoong nodded softly. “Much better sleeping at 9:30 PM than staying up late at night, gazing at the stars out on the deck, huh?” he teased playfully.

“Eh~ maybe when I’m married I’ll appreciate that stuff.”

“Oh?” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, “What do you appreciate now?”

“Hmm…” Yunho thought for a moment, “My friends,” he nodded, “I appreciate school although it’s a pain in the sometimes…” he went on while Jaejoong nodded and replied with a soft ‘mhm’ as he yawned. “Those things are what most teenagers appreciate right?”

Jaejoong’s eyes felt so heavy all of a sudden.

“…Yeah,” Jaejoong replied in a whisper, turning his head to look down at Yunho. He certainly didn’t expect to see him smiling. His teeth were glowing, or so Jaejoong thought.

Yunho chuckled, “Isn’t it weird? It feels like we’re kids having a sleepover.”

Jaejoong blinked a few times, “Uh…I guess,” he sighed, relieved that it was dark. Yunho wouldn’t notice him staring at him dead-on. Would he?

“I can’t sleep yet though…I usually sleep later.”

“Oh…” Jaejoong yawned.

“So… Hyori noona still lives here?”

“Yeah,” Jaejoong snorted, “She’s turning 31 this year and she’s still got only a boyfriend.”

“Wah…” Yunho chuckled a little too, “Then…she isn’t fertile as much.”

“Huh?”

“My umma said that if a woman passes the age of 30, she isn’t as fertile.”

Jaejoong blinked, “Oh.”

“But,” Yunho sighed, “I don’t think that’ll be a problem for her. She’s beautiful.”

“Yeah… she is…she is,” Jaejoong nodded in agreement, resting his head on his pillow again.

“Yep, Just like you.”

Jaejoong blinked, dumbfounded when he pointed at himself, “Eh? M-me?”

Jaejoong’s ears picked up the slight noises of Yunho moving, getting up and kneeling on his bed, his hand over his. Jaejoong gulped, looking at Yunho’s face. “What?”

“You’re the one, Jaejoong-ah. The one all along.” Although it wasn’t clear, he could tell Yunho’s eyes were giving him a soft expression as he came closer and closer.

His lips inching towards Jaejoong’s red and supple lips, Jaejoong could have sworn Yunho was like a dementor, away his precious air until their mouths finally met.

They kissed.

Yunho’s lips touched Jaejoong’s gently for a second before he tilted his head at an angle, lowering his lips slightly and on Jaejoong’s plump lower lip.

All the while, Jaejoong was having trouble comprehending what was happening right at that second because his mind went haywire when Yunho looked at him like that. He could have sworn Yunho was going to devour him.

Of course, deep down inside of Jaejoong’s cerebral, he would not mind that one bit. He just stayed still. Making it very easy for Yunho to do as he pleased.

Yunho Jaejoong’s lips before gently parting them, receiving access to the other’s mouth. His tongue entered between the other’s lips, caressing Jaejoong’s shy tongue when they met, sending shivers down Jaejoong’s spine.

Yunho kissed him deeper, his palm upon Jaejoong’s soft cheek, thumb his skin as they shared a long and passionate lip-lock.

Before long, their two sets of hands were touching and squeezing each other’s body, even Jaejoong was getting into it (after his mental state landed back from spazz land).

Pajamas were either pulled up or down and Jaejoong gasped when he felt Yunho’s fingers around him.

“Y-Yunho…” he whispered then gulped, heaving slightly. Yunho pressed his lips against Jaejoong’s, whispering sweet words to his lips. He smiled and parted from Jaejoong, sitting up, “I love you.”

   When Jaejoong sat up, his forehead hit something. Thunk. He closed his eyes with wrinkled brows, he groaned and heard someone else’s voice, “Ow…”

Jaejoong whimpered, his hand rubbing his sore forehead, slowly opening his eyes and saw Yunho straddling him, rubbing his own temple. He blinked a few times, looking around his bedroom with the window revealing the morning sun. He groaned, eyes on Yunho again, “Why…are you…on top…of me.”

“Oh!” Yunho’s eyes went wide when he saw Jaejoong’s eyes open. “You—you were talking in your sleep!” he chuckled, “I was…eh…kinda messing with you for a little,” he stuck his tongue out slightly, shyly as he was caught in the act.

Jaejoong’s eyebrows were still scrunched up together as he was still trying to figure what the hell was going on. “…Oh.”

“You kept saying my name over and over again,” Yunho crossed his arms with his lower lip jutted out. “And ,” he cocked an eyebrow at that. He paused a second, “Eyyyy,” he let out a laugh and poked Jaejoong’s tickle spot, making the other burst into laughter. “You weren’t dreamin about me, where ya?” he snickered playfully.

“Hey! S-stop it!” Jaejoong laughed with his y morning voice, trying to wiggle away.

Yunho suddenly pinned Jaejoong’s arms to the bed with one hand, smiling at him. “Why aren’t you answering me, Jaejoong-ah?” he asked, coming closer to Jaejoong’s face.

Jaejoong gulped, his eyes wide like owls as he stared up at Yunho’s playful gaze, lost for words. “I…I…”

Yunho chuckled in a dark tone as his free hand rubbed Jaejoong’s lower stomach, “I think I would find it kinda hot if you were…” he whispered against Jaejoong’s cheek.

 The feel of Yunho’s lips on his skin gave him goose bumps. Jaejoong wasn’t himself; his body wasn’t listening to his brain. All he knew was his heart was beating faster and faster.

“Did you dream about you and I doing naughty things?” Yunho smirked and d Jaejoong, making him scream and close his eyes shut.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

When he opened his eyes, Jaejoong saw the ceiling of his bedroom. He gulped, heaving hard and touched his face and chest, am I alive? He blinked a few times and felt a hand squeezing his thigh and heard a groan.

“Joong-ahh,” Yunho groaned, half asleep with his face against his pillow, as he was laid diagonal on the lower mattress, “Make it stooooop.” Yunho whined and grabbed onto Jaejoong’s inner thigh, shaking him.

“Ok ok ok ok!” Jaejoong replied, annoyed and sat up, smacking away Yunho’s hand and shut the alarm clock off with an relieved sigh. He glanced over and saw Yunho’s and his hand on the edge of his bed, dead then a few seconds later he heard Yunho’s soft snores.

So it was all a freaking dream, Jaejoong sighed, pouting down at his morning wood as he thought to himself and crossed his arms. A dream…within a dream… He blinked and shook his head. He looked at the digital clock and saw it was still early, making him wonder why the alarm was set to go off when it was Saturday.

It was no use getting back to sleep, so Jaejoong carefully got up and made his way to the bathroom to relieve himself quietly.

After doing his business, washing his face, and brushed his teeth, Jaejoong made his way downstairs with his cute bunny slippers and found no one in sight. He found a few notes on the fridge door though:

Jaejoongie~ morning!

Helping out with the Summer Festival for extra credit

Come later and see noona work the ~takoyaki booth~ ‘kay?

And bring your date! ^_~

-Taeyeon noona

“Oh yeah…” Jaejoong blinked, “There’s the festival today…” he sighed and averted his eyes to the other note:

Sorry kiddo, woke up late and couldn’t make ya breakfast

Know ya can handle it!

Have fun with your hubby today~

House is all yours baby (;

-Ri noona

Jaejoong sighed, “Aiiiish, seriously?” he grunted, opening the fridge and checked what he could make for him and Yunho. “Have fun with your hubby my ,” he mumbled as he got out a few ingredients from the fridge and began making breakfast for two. “I’m not gay for the millionth time—I mean, seriously? Those things only happen in Shinye noona’s BL mangas.”

Luckily there were still rice from the night before, “Hmm…kimchi fried rice, omelet, hot dogs, ramen, aaand just to make sure I guess I should make plain rice too,” Jaejoong nodded to himself as he planned the menu.

He got down to work and rinsed rice and put it in the rice cooker before beginning to cook the dishes.

Meanwhile, Yunho was still in slumber, his pillow covered with slobber. When he pressed his cheek against the wet cushion he groaned and rolled off the mattress. Yunho whined and forced himself to sit up, scratching his head as he gained conscious. He looked around his surroundings and remembered that he was staying with the Kim’s. “Oh…” he blinked and looked up at Jaejoong’s bed, finding Jaejoong gone.

“Where—“ he paused, his nose picking up a light scent of food. “I guess they’re making breakfast already?” he gulped, salivating from thinking of eating food and got up, scratching his stomach before making the beds before going downstairs and into the kitchen, finding Jaejoong behind the stove. He smiled at the sight.

Jaejoong puffed his cheeks as he waited for the scrambled eggs to cook, “Why does it feel like I’m a wife making her husband breakfast?” he mumbled to himself. He blinked, shaking his head, “I’m not even a her—“ he wrinkled his nose and added the chopped vegetables before flipping the egg half way, making an omelet. “Aish, Jaejoong, get those thoughts out of your head,” he whispered to himself.

“You are a man!” Jaejoong nodded, his chin up with pride and his spatula in the air.

“You said it, Jaejoong-ah!” Yunho chuckled, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, making Jaejoong jump slightly in place. “Smells good,” he inhaled deeply as he watched the omelet cook on the pan.

Jaejoong chuckled awkwardly, “Uh...thanks.”

“Where’s everyone else though?”

“Oh uh…” Jaejoong sighed as he flipped the omelet.

  Yunho watched with an impressed look on his face, “Wah…” he whispered.

“They went out,” he shrugged a shoulder. “It’s just you and I today.”

“Oh,” Yunho blinked, looking at Jaejoong’s face and smiled. “Cool,” he glanced at the omelet once more. “Then I’ll go set up the table,” he nodded once and gave Jaejoong’s a light pat and snickered playfully.

A few minutes later, Jaejoong filled the dining room table with plates full of dishes all created. He smiled proudly as he placed the big bowl of rice in the middle, “And dig in!” he took a seat next to Yunho and smiled a little wider when he saw Yunho’s face.

“Wow!” Yunho grinned, “Everything looks so good, Jaejoong-ah.” He said as he began eating.

“Thanks,” Jaejoong smiled softly, picking up his chopsticks and spoon to begin eating breakfast as well.

“Ah~” Yunho sat back against his seat and rubbed his stomach, “That was really good, Joongie-ah.”

“Thanks,” Jaejoong replied, sitting up and began cleaning up. “So, what do you want to do today?” he asked as he gathered the empty plates. He was very pleased that Yunho finished everything.

“Hmm…I dunno,” Yunho shrugged, “I can barely move…” he groaned with a light chortle.

Jaejoong chuckled at that, “Well, after you can. You wanna go to the festival?”

Yunho blinked, “Oh yeah, the festival,” he nodded his head once. “Sure, why not?”

“Cool,” Jaejoong nodded in reply, “Taeyeon noona says she wants us to see her work the takoyaki stand.”

Laughing lightly, Yunho got up and helped Jaejoong with clearing the table.

“I thought you could barely move,” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at Yunho as he drank the rest of his water from his glass.

Yunho gave him a quick smile, “I’ve got a fast metabolism and you cooked, I’m suppose to clean up right, yeobo?” he stuck his tongue out playfully and took the stack of plates from Jaejoong and walked to the kitchen, leaving Jaejoong standing there. He blinked twice before wrinkling his nose, “Just cause I cooked doesn’t mean I’m the wife!” his eyes at the back of Yunho’s head. “Idiot!” Jaejoong shouted back and followed Yunho.