Fin to Legit Fin

Can't Date Perfection

 

Heran groaned the moment she clicked on the enter button that would save up all the files that needed to be done and saved for the day. Stretching her arms up, she yawned and stretched her neck from being too much strained bending over her laptop on the student council’s room. Her eyes landed on the wall clock at the top of the wall across her.

6:15

It’s been 2 hours and 15 minutes since elective classes ended, and since people decided to go home. Heran – and some other students who are still left behind the school to catch up some last minute reviewing in the library – had to vacate the entire building in fifteen minutes because that’s when school gates are closed and opened again the next morning. And no one wants to stay in their ancient building and experience some spooky stuff, years ahead of them had shared.

Shuddering a little upon reminiscing some weird stories, Heran quickly packed her things up and did a quick check on the surrounding making sure everything is in place and she’s not leaving an important homework behind – especially if it’s Math.

Eyeing an empty bag of chips by the council’s secretaries’ chair, Heran quickly took it and placed it in the trash thinking of scolding Jinsoo – her secretary – about leaving trashes behind tomorrow. She looked around the room again once she’s beside the door, checking one last time for everything to be in place, seeing everything fine she turned around to exit only to let out a shriek when a shadowy smiling from ear-to-ear Chanyeol covered her vision.

The said man laughed as he helped her with her things but Heran refused by holding onto the strap of her bag.

“Come on now Heran, I’ll bring it, your laptop’s in there”

But Heran just groaned and lightly kicked his shin.

“Chanyeol! What did I say about showing up unnoticed?” she groaned again when she squeezed herself between Chanyeol and the door frame, making her stumble a little when Chanyeol forcefully snatched her bag from her shoulder to his.

The said man just grinned slyly when she turned up a glare.

“Mind you, I was at the door even before you closed your laptop” He said as he was in step with Heran along the corridor.

Deciding arguing with Chanyeol would lead them to be talking about standing by the door frame a long issue for it to be, Heran decided to just nod her head.

“What are you even doing here? Your soccer practice ended hours ago”

She didn’t turn to him when she said that, it was tiring, looking up at Chanyeol who was towers above her – it actually did her a pretty stiff neck one time. So she missed the way Chanyeol looked at her shaking his head.

“I waited for you” He said shrugging like it’s not a big deal.

Well for Chanyeol it must be no big deal but for Heran it is – because being waited by the most sought out boy in their high school who happened to be one of the smartest, kindest, most talented with his skills of singing, playing instruments, and doing sports. It is a big deal, a very big at one.

Hearn sighed and she made no effort to hide it from Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol” She whined, her voice tired, not from physical exertion but maybe hmmm internal conflict exertion? She doesn’t know.

“Come on now Heran, don’t think too much about it besides I was in the field practicing some shoots while you’re in the council’s office doing your stuff, my time wasn’t entirely wasted”

It’s not about your time being wasted Chanyeol, Heran wanted to say but she didn’t.

It’s about the effort, Heran wanted to say but she didn’t.

“Fine, just stop waiting for me after school, I can take care of myself”

“I can also take care of you, don’t you think?”

And as much as Heran doesn’t like looking up at Chanyeol when walking beside him, she did turn up a glare to him and did a faux punch.

“What am I going to do with you?” She mumbled when they reached the parking lot where Chanyeol’s car is parked.

Chanyeol is just too perfect for Heran’s eyes and she thinks she’s a waste of his time.

Heran entered the passenger seat while Chanyeol walked towards the driver’s a smile lingering on his lips when he heard what she said.

Say yes to me Heran, say yes to be my girlfriend, Chanyeol wanted to say but he didn’t.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

Chanyeol dropped Heran at her house as usual, and he would also drive her to school.

Your house is on my way to school, why not lend you a ride when I can, right? Chanyeol said to her even though Heran is 110% sure Chanyeol’s house is way closer to their school and he would waste ten minutes of driving to her house and another ten to go to school.

She tried arguing with Chanyeol, but really who ever won against Chanyeol in terms of well anything? Chanyeol is one hell of a competitive person and maybe if Heran never stopped Chanyeol from joining the council, she guessed he would be the student council’s president not her.

“What are you thinking about? Math? I could teach you later if you’re done doing the project proposal for that charity event”

Heran turned to him with cynical eyes “You’d teach me math? Aren’t you scared I’ll score higher than you?”

Chanyeol snorted while his left hand reached to pat her head.

“I don’t mind being in a head-to-head combat with my Heran”

“I’m not your Heran”

Even if that line broke a part of Chanyeol he just grinned and started ruffling her hair making the pouty president grumble.

“I’m still teaching you Math”

Heran fixed her hair and reached out to pinch Chanyeol by the elbow.

“Fine! Teach me Math later then”

Chanyeol grinned at that. There’s nothing better than Heran choosing him over anything. Well she’s practically coming for Math, but Chanyeol could spare some excuse for now.

Just, for him Heran chose him over her other things that she could have done.

“But I really still have to finish that project proposal” Heran mumbled when they neared their school.

Chanyeol took a glance at her who has her elbow propped on the window, a small pout visible on her lips.

He chuckled, Heran is too adorable and she doesn’t even see what he sees.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

It was always a bad idea walking with Chanyeol every morning, especially when you got down from his car and obviously you two went together to school.

But Heran’s past the phase to be intimidated with the jealous stare and judging eyes. She’s not the president for nothing. And besides the people stopped murmuring about them. They stopped running rumors about them because they all know what the score is between the hottest guy in the school and student council’s president.

The guy so loved the girl he turned blind whenever she tries to phase off his feelings for her.

Chanyeol’s not blind and he’s not that dumb to realize Heran acts different and more comfortable around him. As much as she admits she hates having him around, she made no great effort to shoo him away.

He knows he has a chance and he knows it’s just chance that he has.

They quickly parted once Heran needed to visit the council room before heading to her classroom. Chanyeol made sure to bring her things on her desk before he leaves, not without ruffling and messing Heran’s hair, making the girl grumble while the guy laughed.

Only Park Chanyeol could mess around with the strict president.

Once Chanyeol is out the door and waving here and there to people he knows aka everyone – Heran sat on her desk and turned to the people who were ready to start the morning meeting, all whom were there and witnessed yet again the so-called He-Chan moment for them.

“Haven’t I reminded you again and again to not leave trash behind?”

Of course, Heran started their meeting with a lecture a pointed look sent to Jisoo who was red in guilt with Heran obviously ranting at him.

“We’re pro-eco, we were the group who started promoting an eco-friendly environment for the school and yet we ourselves are not a living example?”

And on and on, the meeting never happened but Heran reminding each and every one of the member of the council of their purpose and roles of their position.

After five minutes of lecture and ten minutes of running the said project ideas, Heran headed to her classroom just in time for the bell to ring, signaling start of class.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

Heran nodded at her classmate – Nari – who was asking questions about the topic discussed. It was lunch time but even before Heran could stand up Nari was in front of her asking a little help about the topic discussed because she really can’t grasp it and too shy to tell the teacher when obviously all of the people in the classroom can’t wait for lunch.

So now Heran is hunched down with Nari on their notebook. 10 minutes since lunch began.

“If you still can’t get an answer, you could always retract your equation with these” Heran pointed at her notebook “Then redo it all over again, it’s okay, that’s okay”

Heran looked at Nari and smiled once she saw her face of enlightenment, she chuckled at that. But her vision turned to that figure standing by the door, busy munching an apple while looking at her.

It was Chanyeol, who can’t stop himself from eating, waiting for her.

Shaking her head, Heran said final tips to Nari and said a see you later then stood up and went to Chanyeol.

“I’m sorry I didn’t wait for you, my stomach was grumbling 30 minutes before the bell rang” Chanyeol mumbled when the two walked together to the canteen.

Heran snorted “You always apologize for that when you always do that, hey no need to be sorry about your growing stomach”

“Hey!” Chanyeol whined, few pieces of apple went spluttering on the ground, but the people who saw that found it cute for him anyway.

“What?” Heran asked as she chuckled.

Chanyeol glared at the top of her head, he held her hand and placed it on his flat stomach.

“See? It’s not a growing stomach, it’s a firm stomach, thank you very much” And Chanyeol even rubbed her palm on her stomach to make a point.

Heran turned bright red at that, as well as Chanyeol. Heran quickly snatched her hand away and didn’t hide the fact that she was hurrying her steps, intending to leave Chanyeol behind.

But really how could she outwalk him with those legs and Chanayeol in no time was in step with her, rubbing his nape and stealing glances at her from time to time.

“Sorry, that made you uncomfortable, I was just making a point you see” Chanyeol mumbled.

Heran nodded and clasped her hands together because the feeling of Chanyeol’s stomach still tingled through her senses and it’s not going away.

“Very firm” She mumbled unconsciously, her eyes widening.

“Hmm?” Chanyeol asked as he leaned down to her, trying to look at her face. “What was that?”

Heran shook her head.

“Nothing, let’s go”

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

“And then Mr. Lee caught me looking at her and it was so embarrassing” Sehun finished his story making the people occupying the table laughed at how Sehun’s Chemistry teacher caught him doing ogle eyes at this girl he’s crushing in his class.

“That’s okay bro! Gonna man up don’t we?” Jongin said but his eyes – and others as well – turned to the guy sitting on the corner busy filling Heran’s plate with his food.

“I don’t want carrots today” Heran mumbled when Chanyeol placed a carrot on her plate. She looked at Chanyeol with a sheepish grin as she stabbed the carrot with a fork and fed it to Chanyeol.

“Carrots for Chanyeol today” She mumbled when he munched on it.

“Hey, I won’t be able to bring you home today, Mom asked me to do something” Chanyeol said after swallowing his food. His arm extended towards her face to brush off the crumbs that was left on her lips “I’ll just go to your house after my task to teach you Math, is it okay?”

Heran was busy looking at Chayeol’s thumb which is – despite being successful removing food crumbs on her lips – are still on her face brushing her cheek, he had to nudge her to answer.

Heran looked up to Chanyeol and nodded “Okay”

They were too engrossed with each other that they missed how everyone in the table – actually everyone in the cafeteria – was looking at them in awe because

“Gosh, why are you guys not dating again? I’m sorry I’m still confused” Yixing asked and that made the said couple turn to their friends in a coughing fit.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

To say Heran is a loner is exaggeration but to say she has a lot of friends is also an overstatement. Yes, she does have acquaintances here and there because of her position and she’s entitled to befriend anyone but the people she could call her group of friends are Chanyeol’s friends. Chanyeol was her first friend when she entered high school – and maybe the only friend she could call her best. They’ve been stuck together for a long time.

Nothing changed between them, Chanyeol was as caring when they met, as understanding and as nice from the start. Even when she realized he’s becoming too possessive of her, always ranting on her to always go find him when her activities ends and when she has to go home.

So it was a blur really for Heran and for Chanyeol on when their friendship started to become in between of friends or lover. Suddenly, they just become so comfortable with each other. But the crucial part was, Heran is oblivious as to why Chanyeol was so comfortable with her and why she’s comfortable with him. She misunderstood her feelings to Chanyeol as nothing but platonic.

So now instead of Chanyeol it was Sehun who was taking her back home in the insistence of her tall friend.

“You know Sehun I know how to ride a bus” Heran mumbled when they met by the parking lot. Sehun snorted as he tried to get Heran’s bag from her but she was persistent on carrying it.

“Yeah right and have Chanyeol skin me alive? No way” He said as he eyed the girl waiting for her reaction and he didn’t miss the way she blushed as she rolled her eyes.

“You guys treat me like I don’t know how to do things by myself, excuse me but I’m the school council’s president for a reason” She reasoned yet again cause really Chanyeol and their friends always act as if she’ll gonna trip any minute and have to be on their guards whenever she is around.

“I’m grown up Sehun”

Sehun laughed and reached to pinch her cheeks “You’re so cute Heran but tell me do you always complain like this to Chanyeol? Or you’re just complaining now because I’m not Park Chanyeol?”

And Heran pinched Sehun on his waist and walked ahead of him to his car.

But Heran is not tricking anyone with how she blushed when he said that. Sehun shook his head and followed her.

“Heran, are we friends?” Sehun suddenly asked when they reached a stop light. The said girl turned to the guy with a confused face but nodded.

“Yes, aren’t we?”

Sehun laughed at that.

“We are friends then? So can I ask you something?”

The girl nodded.

“Is Chanyeol your friend too?”

Heran nodded

“Your best friend?”

Heran nodded with a grin

“Is he your most favorite friend?”

Heran nodded

“Do you love Chanyeol?”

Heran nodded

“I love Chanyeol” She said smiling.

Sehun sighed when he heard that because it’s obvious the girl’s oblivious.

Rubbing a hand to his face Sehun was about to talk but the light turned green and he has to drive and talk to her until her feelings are out.

“Heran, listen, are you in love with Chanyeol?”

Heran turned to Sehun with brows creasing and then she laughed, and laughed

Sehun looked at her when she didn’t seem to be stopping at laughing only to see tears on her cheeks. And he realized she was not laughing but wheezing from her sobs.

“Oh , what did I do?” Sehun muttered and quickly parked his car at the side.

He turned Heran to face him and rubbed her shoulders. “Why are you crying?” He asked, rubbing soothing circles on her shaking shoulders.

Heran’s laughter quitted down to soft sobs and looked up at Sehun with a pout.

Sehun just looked at her, not knowing what to do, waiting for her to do something rather than cry when he doesn’t even know why she’s crying at the first place. Did he offend her in some ways or…?

When suddenly Heran nodded.

It got Sehun a few seconds to realize why she was nodding and then when he understood things his eyes widened and pulled her for a hug.

“Oh Heran, you two are so ed up individuals”

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

That night, Heran texted Chanyeol to postpone their math tutorials for some reason being her puffy eyes and hot face but of course he doesn’t have to know that.

He got a call immediately because of that.

“Is everything alright?” He asked. And Heran had to hold her chest from beating too fast, because that’s how she is every time she interacts with Chayeol. And she doesn’t know how he couldn’t hear it when all she hear is her pacing heart beat when she’s with him.

“I’m fine, just, I decided to study other things tonight and besides you might be tired-“

“I’m not tired, don’t worry about me, but if you cancelled our study session, it’s okay”

Heran smiled

Chanyeol didn’t persuade her, he always respects Heran’s decisions and she found herself falling deeper than she already is.

The call ended soon, the two of them telling each other their good night’s and see you tomorrow’s.

 She kept her phone on her night stand and turned to her bed with a sigh only to remember her talk with Sehun a few hours ago.

 

“And Sehun” Heran said when she calmed down, her tears dried on her cheeks, Sehunr ached for the tissue at the back seat to give to her.

“I know what he feels for me too” She said when she leaned abck on the seat.

Sehun just waited, because here comes the reason everyone was asking about, why are they not together?

“But”

Here it goes, Sehun thought, and he didn’t realize he was quite started to be nervous too, his hand curled up in a fist.

 “What if we break up? What happened to us?” it was a mumble but since there were the only people on the car, he heard her.

Her insecurity.

“I’m not letting off my feelings just for our friendship to be ruined, that’s just stupid. I have to be practical, there are people who are better than me. And you know Chanyeol, he’s perfect” and Sehun noticed Heran is tearing up again “I can’t date perfection, I can’t” She finished shaking her head.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

Chanyeol is not dumb to realize Heran’s been a little aloof since she picked her up from her house, she didn’t even pat his hand away when he ruffled her hair a little too much. She just plainly took a step back so she won’t be in reach.

When lunch came Heran was quietly eating her food whilst he stares at her and he saw the way she looked up at Sehun and gave him a small smile.

Oh Sehun, the person she was with last night, what could have had happened for her to be like that. He asked her many times already if she was okay and he was only answered with a smile and a yeah and an excuse me I have to go excuse.

So when Chanyeol turned to Sehun and Sehun – who felt somebody was looking at him – turned to see Chanyeol looking at him, quickly looked away.

You know something Oh Sehun, Chanyeol thought.

So when class ended, he immediately texted Heran if she has some council to do, she replied saying that she has and he told her he’ll bring her home. Already knowing he’d be persistent, she accepted the offer – she always does anyways.

Once out the classroom he quickly dialed Sehun’s phone, it’s elective day today and Sehun either went to Basketball practiced or ditched practice to play computer games.

So when the said guy answered the call, Chanyeol quickly asked him where he was.

So now sits at the basketball bench Chanyeol and Sehun.

“Thanks for bringing Heran home last night” Chanyeol started, his elbow on his knees leaning forward.

Sehun nodded “No worries hyung! You’ll skin me alive if I won’t”

Chanyeol snorted at that but nodded, he won’t skin him alive but he’ll do something along those lines if Sehun refused to bring his princess home.

Chewing his lips for a while Chanyeol finally asked.

“Do I have to know anything as to what happened yesterday?”

Sehun quickly turned to him with wide eyes. Chanyeol sees him gulp before rubbing his neck.

“Uhmmm, nothing I know about”

Chanyeol squinted at him. “Sure?”

“Uhhh”

“Nothing really?” He pressed on

“Well”

“Are you really not gonna tell anything?”

“Uhhm”

“Oh Sehun, I’m cou-“

“Fine! Fine! Fine! Something happened”

And Sehun instantly flinched with how Chanyeol’s eyes changed from confused to fury, the older guy’s stance becoming stiffer beside him sitting up abruptly.

“Between you and –“ Chanyeol shouted

“No no no!” Sehun quickly said waving his hands from left to right begging for Chanyeol to give him a chance to talk before he skin him alive truly this time.

“Not between me and Heran, gosh I know where I’d end up with that” He said

“Death bed” Chanyeol hissed

Sehun nodded quickly “I know I know stop bullying me hyung and let me talk”

Chanyeol sighed and leaned back on the bench. He felt a sudden surge of wrath when Sehun said something happened thinking it was between Sehun and Heran.

“She’s avoiding me” He whispered. “Heran’s avoiding me”

 Sehun sighed, and this is what Heran was scared of.

 

“I’ve been denying it ever since I found out it’s not normal that your heart beats just when someone looks at you, or when someone texted you good night, I realized that he’s special, he’s always been” She continued.

Sehun helped her with the tissues and was the one wiping her tears. “So when did you admit your feelings?”

“I don’t know? Just one morning I woke up and I’m in love with him I’ve tried to act passive about everything, but you! You’re the only person to ask me that question! If I’m in love with him! I had people asking me why we’re not together, and I find it normal, but being straight to the point asking me my feelings for my Chanyeol! Oh Sehun if Chanyeol won’t skin you alive, I would, ughh, you’re making me vulnerable” She chuckled when she said that.

Sehun chuckled too. “I know everyone wants us to be together heck I even heard one of the faculty member telling how good we look together, but no Sehun” She shook her head.

“Now that I’ve vocally expressed my feelings for him, I can’t look at him as just a friend anymore Sehun! I’ll be too conscious, and then we’ll drift apart, oh gosh, I can’t bear with that”

“You love her don’t you?” Sehun asked Chanyeol when there was just silence and sighing from the frustrated guy.

He chuckled and smirked at his friend “Are you really asking me that?”

“You-“

“I’m so in love with her I respect how she’s oblivious of my obvious feelings for her”

Wrong, Sehun thought, she knows what you feel hyung.

“Did you ever tell her your feelings?”

Chanyeol nodded. Sehun furrowed his brows at that and asked again.

“Like really telling her straight to the point I love you Heran, let’s make babies?”

Chanyeol wasted no time and punching his arm playfully but Sehun didn’t miss the little blush on his face.

Groaning Chanyeol shook his head and looked down at his shoes.

“Coward” Sehun mumbled.

Chanyeol faux a punch again, but Sehun blocked his face with his arms laughing.

“You are hyung! A coward, maybe Heran would stop avoiding you if you tell her what you feel”

Chanyeol just kept his head low, thinking.

Sehun smirked at himself watching his friend think if he’ll man up and confess. He’s way too excited for the turn of events and if by the end of the day the beloved He-Chan couple with be truly together at last, he’ll brag on the entire school, city, country, universe that he was a part as to why the two become together.

He can almost smell the fame being the guy who matched perfect couples together.

But his smiled turn to frown when he realized he himself doesn’t have a love life.

Frowning deeper he scold himself for being a party poop but his attention went back to Chanyeol when he suddenly sat straight and stood up, his phone on his hand.

“Hey Sehun, if I end up confessing to Heran today and she said yes, I promise to tell you first-hand about it, thanks man, I have to pick my princess up, council meeting’s done”

And Sehun was alone.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

Once Chanyeol saw the council room being evacuated he waited until everyone was out sine he knows for a fact Heran double checks everything before she leaves.

Closing the door behind him he found his Heran erasing the writing on the whiteboard. Hurrying over to help, he went behind her and grasped the eraser above her head.

Realizing someone helping her, she let go and turned around only to hit her head on Chanyeol’s firm chest.

“Ow” Heran said as she touched her forehead. It was too firm it actually hurt hitting it. Chanyeol dropped the eraser and chuckled while holding Heran’s face.

“I can’t believe you’re so clumsy you’ll be earning a bruise because of my chest” Chanyeol scolded but that did not stop him from blowing on her forehead.

“Is it better?” He asked as he turned her face to look up at him. And it was the first time he realized she was trying hard not to look at him. And it was bright enough to show her pink cheeks.

“Heran?” He asked, trying to torture this girl a little more while since it’ll be a once in a lifetime that Heran blushed at him.

He knows he looks good, he knows some people are at awe at his looks, but never did he saw that aweing affection from Heran, well, until now.

“Hmm” Heran answered, her hand that was on her head now laid limply beside her.

“Does it still hurt?” He whispered and not subtly pulled her closer to him, his grasp still holding her face.

One hand went to her forehead and rubbed it whilst he blew on it.

“Still?”

Heran nodded.

So this time, he did that was completely out of the book for the two of them, he took a step closer, now they’re hairs away from each other. Heran could feel the warmth Chanyeol is emitting.

He leaned down and pressed a long kiss on her forehead.

“Still?” He whispered, his lips brushing slightly on her skin.

Heran should have been mad now, for taking up her personal space, for taking advantage of her state, for being all mushy with Park Chanyeol, of all people Park Chanyeol!

But then she knows why she’s not overreacting, it’s also because it’s him, it’s Park Chanyeol.

So this time, Heran shook her head and dropped her head low.

“Chanyeol” she said, totally making up her mind now. She suddenly remembered her talk with Sehun

 

“So what, you guys are really not going to be together? Ugh, please Heran, for the sake of everyone, just be together” Sehun said after a moment of silence. It took them almost 10 minutes for Heran to hold in her sobs.

He turned to her again when he realized she’s not answering.

She was staring out the window.

“If…” she started, she turned to Sehun “If he still keeps me by his side even if I’m going to distance myself with him, maybe just maybe things could work out”

Sehun’s eyebrows furrowed, because he knows his Chanyeol-hyung, even if Heran pushes him away, he would always go back to her.

That’s how Chanyeol is in love with this girl before him.

“So maybe I could give it a chance” she gave him a small smile.

Sehun smiled at her “Please do give it a chance, it’s been a torture seeing you two being hopelessly in love with each other”

Heran smiled at him.

“Don’t worry Sehun, if I end up confessing to Chanyeol before the end of this week and he said yes, I promise to tell you first-hand about it” She said. “Thank you Sehun”

 

“Yes?” Chanyeol’s hand forced her to face him and she did. She gave her a slight glare.

“What? I want to see your face” He mumbled.

Glaring one last time she let it go and what more, even held his hand that was on her face.

“I have something to tell you”

Chanyeol nodded, urging her to continue.

“First” She started as she inhaled “Park Chanyeol is smart”

She gave a fleeting look at him to see him with his usual cute wide puppy eyes.

He was about to say something but the look she gave him made him shut up.

“Second” her eyes back to looking at his chin “Park Chanyeol is kind”

“Third Park Chanyeol has a nice smile” Chanyeol grinned at her that made her chuckle.

“Fourth, Park Chanyeol makes people happy”

This time she decided to face her fears and face her dreams head on. She looked up at him.

“Fifth and last” She said, she let go of his hands and Chanyeol missed the warmth it gives, but his remains on her face. “Park Chanyeol is perfect”

Chanyeol pouted and shook his head “Not” he said quietly as he dropped one hand to reach for her hand.

“Sixth” Chanyeol said this time. He pulled her hand to his chest, on the left side, where his heart is beating erratically.

“Park Chanyeol’s heart beats like a mach6 when he’s with Kang Heran” He said.

“Seventh, Park Chanyeol can’t last a day without talking with his princess” He whispered as if people could hear them, and he doesn’t want them to know what they’re talking about.

“Eighth, Park Chanyeol’s princess is Kang Heran” He smiled at her, he could feel the warmth on his cheeks so he has no right to an about her blushing face when he knew himself he’s as red as her in the face.

“Ninth” He continued “Park Chanyeol’s princess could be his queen if only she accepts” He said.

Heran is now looking up at this perfection, sounding as if he’s professing his love to her. Or maybe he really is.

“Is the perfection Park Chanyeol confessing to the student council’s president?” Heran joked.

Chanyeol shook his head and leaned to peck her cheeks.

“Park Chanyeol that is not perfect is confessing to her princess – Kang Heran” He mumbled to her cheeks.

“Would you accept this overly excited 99.9% of the time guy and someone who eats his lunch even before you two could reach the canteen? Would you accept this guy that has been holding to his feelings for so long because he’s a coward?” He asked as he took a step back to look at her flushing face.

“Would you, Kang Heran, be this imperfect Park Chanyeol’s girlfriend?”

Heran blinked back the tears of joy that is ready to spring down her cheeks. So inhaling one last deep breathe.

She let go of his hand and held his face this time, just like what he did to her a while ago.

“Tenth and last, Park Chanyeol owns Kang Heran’s heart and Kang Heran owns Park Chanyeol’s now and for a long time”

Chanyeol grinned at that “For a long long long very long time” He said before he leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

Sealing their love with a kiss.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

The next day Sehun is outside the parking lot waiting for the couple. Chanyeol never texted him anything last night regarding if he did confessed and if they did end up together at last. So now, he stood by the parking lot, waiting to see if anything would give off if the couple are together.

But the sad fact is Heran and Chanyeol has always been sweet unknowingly to each other that when they arrived and Chanyeol helped Heran with her things and how they look at each other with obvious hearts shooting through their eyes, it was a quest to know if their relationship had leveled up.

He followed the two even when Chanyeol brought her to the council room. He witnessed him ruffling her hair – usual.

He was about to sigh and conclude Chanyeol didn’t confess when the door that was closed suddenly opened and Heran jumping on Chanyeol to give him a quick peck on the lips and running back inside the room. Leaving the stoned, blushing, and wide-eyed Chanyeol touching his lip as if it’s his heart.

Chanyeol quickly turned to Sehun with a cheeky smile.

“Hey Sehun” He said just noticing his friend “Heran is already my girlfriend” He mumbled as he walked away as if walking on cloud 9 or maybe Chanyeol really is, his hand still caressing his lips.

Sehun smirked, because it was only him in the hallways, hence the couple stood by their promise.

It was Sehun who first knew they were together so he hurriedly went to the Public Announcement room, granting easy access because the ones operating are girls, he’s always been good with girls.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

“Will be free for a few days now, but since it’ll be exam weeks in a few weeks, we still-“

“ATTENTION STUDENTS! A BIG NEWS HAS COME” A voice said through the announcer – cutting Heran with her talk, and all people inside the room stopped to listen.

“THIS IS THE DAY THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAM’S AND SIR’S”

Heran’s eyebrows furrowed because he sounded familiar.

“THE GOLDEN COUPLE”

Oh shoot, it’s Oh Sehun.

With the “golden couple” being mentioned the people in the room turned to Heran.

“THE GOLDEN COUPLE ARE ALREADY TOGETHER! PARK CHANYEOL AND KANG HERAN ARE ALREADY TOGETHER! THIE DESERVE A-“ There was a screeching, a voice speaking.

“But Principal! You also want them together right? They’re together! For real! He kissed her this morning” Sehun said unnoticing that he can still be heard by the whole school.

Whole school, Heran wanted to faint from that.

Oh gosh why did she even promised him to know first and foremost? She was face palming but what she heard next urges her to be buried 6 fit below the ground if possible.

“Really? Oh my gosh! The golden couple are together! Students! Teachers! This calls for a celebration” The principal said, yup the principal also ships the golden couple.

 

-FIN-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The English teacher entered the classroom and dropped her things on the table, the students turned quiet knowing how strict this teacher is.

“Okay, open your books to page 91, today’s topic would be Elizabeth Barrett Browning’s How Do I love Thee, may I request the in-love Kang Heran to stand in front and read the poem” Their teacher said as she turned to Heran with a tight smile.

“With feelings please” She said as Heran quickly got her book and walked to the front, not before cursing Oh Sehun again in her head.

She was blushing when she stood in front and looked at her classmate’s eyes.

She was about to start when the door opened.

“And oh” Her teacher said, Heran turned to her to see someone standing beside her, and she wanted nothing but to faint then and there

“I called Park Chanyeol to be your inspiration, Mr. Park, sit in front of her”

Oh my goodness

 

-LEGIT FIN-

 


A/N

Look who decided to write a fiction about her ultimate bias

Me: *raises her hand proudly*

I'm not even sure about this, I've had this story lagging for almost well ever since EXO's comeback (with Monster) and I just published it now. Wow. Yay. Wooh! Hahaha Idk if I should be satisfied though. But anyways here I am posting it.

(10.31.16)