Broken and Mended Hearts

Sweet Indulgent


Baekhyun woke up in a happy daze in his darkly dimmed room with his hair sticking up in all different directions and a smug smile worn along his lips. Last night was ing awesome, he had thought to himself. Soon however in the midst of remembering his rather spectacular night, a servant girl came through with an irritated look on her face, while picking up scattered clothes which were all over Baekhyun’s grand suite.

 “You know, you should at least see one of your toys out of the castle before you sleep for over twelve hours.” She lightly said, but her meaning was anything but. Time and time again, this special maid picked up after his dirty laundry and girls like a routine of getting ready in the morning. This servant girl wasn’t just someone who worked alongside other butlers and maids, but she was a long time childhood friend of Baekhyun’s before he rose to power after his father’s tragic death.

 The boy with the raven colored locks rose from his bed with a yawn and a stretch and came behind the maid, wrapping his strong arms around her corset strained torso and placed a friendly kiss along her shoulder, letting his fangs drag across the skin for dramatic effect. “Now, now you don’t have to be so grouchy my dear. Though I do quite like the way that you get all flustered after I’ve had my bit of fun for a night.” Her pouty lips fell into a frown and whisked him off her body, throwing a clean shirt towards him and ordering him to put it on. “As king I don’t think I quite understand why I take orders from the likes of you.” His words weren’t malicious, as they both knew that he was just kidding. Baekhyun treasured her like a rare jewel or a comet you could only see every hundred years or so.

 She cocked her head to the side and thought for a moment before coming up with another equally witty remark. With the snap of her fingers and an ‘a-ha’ sort of expression, she replied with, “Baekhyun if I were to leave right now and never come back, you’d be as lost as a puppy looking for its mother.”

 The male took a seat at the edge of his unmade bed and watched as his friend still picked up pieces of clothing and knocked over items from the floor. “You know I do have a responsibility to protect my sweet human, seeing as you’re the only one in this entire castle. One can never be too careful, even if you are one of the strongest women I’ve encountered.”

“Being with vampires for my entire life and not being turned into one is a mystery to me. Unlike so much of the population, I’ve grown to love your kind.” She sighed then, shoving Baekhyun off the bed to make the bed which he was more than capable of doing, but she refused for him to. “Even if one of my closest friends doesn’t want me to become one so he wouldn’t have to protect and watch over me as if I’m a child.”

 The sweet girl had always dreamed what it would feel like if she had the power and strength of a vampire. When her parents had both abandoned her on the footstep of this place, the late king and queen took her in like she was their own. She wasn’t lonely, she had Baekhyun to play with, who assured her that he wasn’t scary and he would never hurt her. For some odd reason that still captures her mind to this very day, she trusted Baekhyun with every fiber of her being, and she wouldn’t dare to cross him to drive a stake through his heart, even if it was his request if he were to hurt or violate her in any way. For she is his most prized possession, his pride and joy; and he thought that he shouldn’t be allowed to live if he tainted that in any way. He wanted her to enjoy life and die as a human should, as that is their birthright. She craved this life, she wanted to be with Baekhyun for forever, and as did he, but he wouldn’t feed into his own greed.

Smoothing out the last bit of creases and idolizing the work she had done to tidy up his room, she smiled that warm smile that made Baekhyun’s cold veins seem to heat. “Now let’s go downstairs and eat, you’ve had your fun now it’s your duty as king to carry on this truce. The king from the island about three days’ time from the castle is here to address the amount of vamp activity on the island. He doesn’t look too happy either, so be nice and keep your cockiness to a minimum king Byun.”

 His face contorted as if he had eaten something sour. “I told you to never call me that. When it comes to you, formalities don’t exist.” She smiled devilishly and pecked him on his cheek and wishing him good luck before ghosting off through the dark hallways to fulfill her other work. Affection between the two was nothing new or out of the ordinary. Both were touchy sorts of people and it wasn’t uncommon to find Baekhyun’s hands resting on her thigh or to find her rubbing on his broad shoulders to calm him down. Baekhyun had quite a bit of a temper and it was only her soothing touch that could bring him back to his normal self.

 If there was one other thing that could bring him to his grave, it was surely her.

 “So I see, the majority of the population have been overrun by vampires and you think that it’s on my order?” Although Baekhyun was insulted by the bold accusation, he never showed it. He played a game with people when he thought they had disrespected him in any sort of way. “Good sir, you do know that I am not responsible for the acts that are blindly going on under your nose. Am I right?”

The man with a thick mustache on his upper lip, clenched his fists tight around his silverware and did all he could to remain his composure. Baekhyun had disregarded his treasures words, knowing he’d get scolded later, but he found it to be such fun to watch someone become angered by just a few words - especially if they were true ones. The gruff man sitting at the far end of the long dining room table cleared his throat, “Your majesty if I may, but you did send those vamps who I think started this epidemic-”

“Excuse me, but did I just hear you right? Did I hear you say my people are an epidemic? As if my kind and myself are some sort of disease?” Baekhyun challenged his elder with a piercing gaze, not even thinking of backing down. Baekhyun loved a challenge, he loved the thrill and excitement.

The king seethed through his teeth, and Baekhyun could hear his heart rate increasing, bringing a sickening smirk to his face. “My apologies I meant no disrespect, but your service men are running over the human population. And I would appreciate it if you’d-”

Baekhyun, that snobby little brat the other king thought, cut him off once again. “I see. So why didn’t you have them killed? Or was it that you had your own fleet brought on your bankrupt pathetic thing you call an island to reach compensation from me?” The king froze and all anger he had vanished, he was now pale and afraid that he was caught in his lie. A gift that Baekhyun had was seeing right through people, seeing how they contoured their lies and twisted them in their own web. Some might say it’s sadistic to torture one by letting them torture themselves, but that was the way Baekhyun ruled.

“Tsk, tsk,” The young king took a sip of his blood colored wine and rested his long legs over his throne of a dining room chair. “Such a foolish thing to do, lying to me I mean, you could’ve at least walked out of here alive if you’d had just told the truth.” Baekhyun spoke to his senior in the way that he would to a child he was scolding. It didn’t cross his mind that he was having this man killed, it never bothered him. Humans and vampires alike are good at such things and he learned from a young age that killing was the way that life was sustained on this cursed planet.

 With a flick of his perfect hand, Baekhyun had the lying man forcefully taken from his seat and into a chamber of the castle, far enough away where his sweet darling maiden wouldn’t hear his pitiful screams and cries for mercy.

 “I thought I told you to keep your arrogance sustained.” As cool as a summer’s breeze, she began to clean off the table, stacking dishes into her hands and ignoring Baekhyun’s stunned look. “Though I guess you never really do listen to me. Plus he wronged you, so I guess he had it coming.”

 “Whatever happened to my sweet girl who hid from me for three days because she was scared of me?”

She shrugged her shoulders and swiftly negated around him. “I guess she grew up and is still waiting for the king to join her.” She purred in his ear before walking off with the dirty dishes, only to come back and collect more.

What Baekhyun loved most of her was her ability to keep a tongue sharper than the fangs in his mouth. He was always kept on his toes when she was around and he never felt dull. “Kitten, you’ve hurt my feelings.” He said in a mock tone of what a theatre actor would use in a skit of a death scene.

She met his face with hers in a moment and wrapped her slender arms around his waist. Pressing kisses along his chest and locking eyes. “Does that make you feel better, or would you like a taste of something else?” A few years back, Baekhyun had tasted blood from her out of a life or death situation. He swore to never do it again, but he did admit that she had the sweetest blood he had the honor of drinking. “You seemed to enjoy it the last time and who knows, maybe you could finally grant my wish and turn me?” Her offer dripped from her lips in such a seductive manner that he almost gave in. Baekhyun had the ability to compel people into doing any action he so desired, but he was under her spell when she played the cards right.

He carried her onto the counter and pulled down the sleeve of her laced dress and casted his lips over and jugular vein, his ego growing as goosebumps rose along her skin. “Would you really want me to do this for you baby? All it takes is one bite and no going back. No children, no heartbeat, not anything that a human woman would want. Is that your wish?” He didn’t like how eagerly she nodded and was so sure, so now just like any other times he just lightly bit and at the area where he really would’ve claimed her. He left a mark to remind her that she always had him and there’s no need to become what he is to prove that.

 She sighed in disappointment and content as she removed herself from the counter to fix herself, leaving Baekhyun alone and feeling just a tad guilty. The maid went back to cleaning and rubbing the spot where a slight bruise was beginning to form. He’d always wondered why she wanted it so badly. To him, there was nothing special in being a vampire. Well of course, if you’d cast aside the everlasting mortality and seeking beyond human abilities, he knew he was going to be lonely for the rest of his days when it was her time to go. Maybe I should just turn her, he thought, then maybe she’d be happy.

 He came to her and seized her from continuing ignoring him by cleaning off the table and brought other maids in to clean it up for her. They bowed lowly to their king and did as they were told as Baekhyun whisked his lifelong friend off to his room. All the staff knew that nothing ual or romantic was going on between the two and Baekhyun could easily strip her of her innocence, but he needed that small slice of innocence, as a way to remember his humanity and morals when dealing with other people and vamps.

“I have a proposition darling, I’ll turn you.” Her attention was caught instantly then and she waited eagerly to hear what he had to say next. “On one condition though.” Her heart faltered then, but Baekhyun gave her a look of assurance so she would know that nothing was wrong. “But I won’t turn you now or willingly, I’ll do it if you’re on the brink of death where it wasn’t due to old age. If you’ve lived your life I won’t take away death from you. However if you were gravely injured due to anything outside of nature’s will, I will save you with a bite. Understood?”

 She in a breath and nodded her head while grabbing at the material of her dress. “I can hear what you’re thinking Love, I just- I don’t understand why you want this so badly.”

 “It’s because I don’t want to leave you behind Baekhyun. You’re the only person I can count on, you could’ve thrown me out into the streets and the least I could do is repay you by staying by your side forever. Though you’d still have to turn me and I’m still never going to be able to thank you for what you’ve done for me.” Hot tears streamed down her face and instantly Baekhyun was in front of her and cupping her cheeks as if she was the finest piece of china, afraid that he might break her with too much force inflicted upon her.

 “No honey no, you’re the best thing that could’ve happened to me. And I’d never get rid of you, no matter how much you might piss me off, you are the reason I’ve kept my humanity switched on for so long. I love you, you’re the only family I’ve got now.” Her heart swelled and she rubbed the mark again out of a habit of nerves.

 The thing with Baekhyun is that she’s had feelings for him since her young teens. Due to how they grew up together, she thought he saw her as a sibling and she’s grown to keeping her thoughts hidden from him. These days she could never be too careful around him, sometimes her heart would beat too fast and sometimes she let a thought of him touching her in the most intimate way slip, but luckily he never caught on. Those girls would only get a fake smile and a promise that he would call for them again, but she always lied and Baekhyun was grateful too. She was willing to sacrifice her feelings so he could continue to do what he so desired.

 He gently lifted her onto the middle of the bed and hovered over her, pinning her arms on either side of her, this position not foreign. “Tell me what else is troubling you, I think I’ve discovered a trick of you keeping your thoughts from me.” Baekhyun smiled beautifully and her heart twisted in the most bittersweet way.

 “It’s nothing.” She whispered.

“Your heart is beating awfully fast for something that’s nothing.” She had said nothing else and he sighed, flipping the both of them over, but him accidentally brushing over her core. Biting her tongue she had thought she had suppressed the whimper that peaked through her lips, but with Baekhyun’s outstanding hearing, he heard it and paused.

 Her face reddened more than a beet and she wanted to be swallowed whole by the bed underneath her. “I’m s-sorry you had just accidentally um…” She fumbled over her words in such a cute way, that Baekhyun ‘accidentally’ did it again and this time in her rumblings, her quiet moan was just a bit louder. Baekhyun had found a new music to his ears and he wanted to hear the symphony she had to offer over and over again.

 “B-Baekhyun s-stop I know you’re doing this on purpose now.” Her eyes closed in bliss and she knew that she wanted to give herself more than anything, but she also wanted to sustain the relationship and even this touchiness is a bit much for the two.

 “Not until you tell me what’s troubling you Love.” He was completely in between her and rubbing himself against her, enjoying how riled up she was underneath him. The dry and hot friction sent her in a frenzy, how her heat connected against the roughness of his pants and his slightly growing bulge and letting small whimpers and whines escape. “Come on it won’t kill you to tell me will it Love?”

 She felt overwhelmed and as if the universe had heard her silent cries, there was a knock at the door. “Your majesty, someone by the name of Leeteuk is here to see you. He says that he made an appointment to see you.” Baekhyun gave the girl underneath him a look, but she turned her head to look at the wall blankly.

 “You should go.” Her voice was small and frail and she sat up from where she lay and showed herself to the door. “I have to go and help.”

 “W-wait!” But she left before he could finish his sentence. Baekhyun didn’t know what exactly was bothering his girl, but he sure didn’t like it. He only ever saw her get this way when she had her heart broken for the first time by some boy in a village. Baekhyun promised from there on to make her happy until a man worthy enough for her to marry came along and swept her away from him. Though he hadn’t seen her with any man as of lately, so what could be bothering her?

 “You’re playing a very dangerous game girl. I only saved you when I heard that you weren’t saying anything else I thought he-”

 “No, Baekhyun would never do anything like that to me.” She was quick to defend him. Baekhyun might be playful and a bit mischievous, but he knew where his boundaries were when it came to her. “He is quite persistent I’ll give you that.”

 The woman who was like a grandmother to her, but looked like an older sister, smiled, knowing just how she felt. “You love that boy huh? I’ve been expecting you to start showing your feelings for him. You know it’s rare, but sometimes vampires could have soulmates. I’m not sure if you and Baekhyun are, but I do sense a strong attraction between the both of you.”

 “Spare me, Baekhyun merely sees me as his younger sister, nothing as a lover that he has in the night.”

 The maid Seo Woo, quirked her eyebrow and gave the younger girl a look. “I could’ve sworn I heard some awfully provocative sounds coming from behind the door. You may be able to block your thoughts from Baekhyun, but you surely can’t surpass me.”

 The girl blushed a deep crimson and tended to sew the curtains for the library room. “Baekhyun is just touchy, you know him.”

 “Say what you must, but I do catch him sneaking glances at you every now and then. You’re a beautiful girl, don’t doubt yourself too quickly.”

 “Are you saying I should confess?”

 She nodded her head and finally looked satisfied. “Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying to you.”

 She put the needle down and rested her head in her hand. “I don’t know, I think I made him feel bad earlier. I just don’t want to be another one of his .”

“Nonsense!” Seo Woo looked at her fiercely. “Baekhyun doesn’t want you to be a vampire because he wishes the best for you and your life, if any of those girls were to ask he would do it in a second because he doesn’t care about them. He cares about you and only you!”

 She thought about it for a second. She knew Baek cared for her deeply, but how would she confess to him? He’s a king and he doesn’t need to worry about the lovesick friend riding his coat tails and distracting him from his duties as the ruler of this country.

 “Think about it, after all, you’ve got eternity to confess.”

She hadn’t spoken to Baekhyun for what felt like eons and it was driving them both insane. Whenever he tried to speak to her while she was cleaning she would swiftly excuse herself to go somewhere else where he wasn’t or she would say but only a few words when she was caught in the mix of having to speak to him.

 “Can you please tell me what’s wrong?” Baekhyun pleaded, placing his hand on top of hers and sending a blush rushing to her cheeks. She put the rag down and faced the sink, leaning against the counter with Baekhyun behind her. “Baby please? I miss you.”

 Baby. She inhaled deeply. “It’s nothing I’m fine, now if you’d please I have to get-”

 “You’re lying and I can tell, I heard your heart pick up.” She froze in place. What could she say?

 “Baekhyun...I...I can’t do this right now I have to go, I’ll see you.” As she began to walk off his hand and wrapped around her arm.

 “Please?” So much emotion filled his beautiful bluish-grey eyes that she couldn’t help but feel just plain awful. No doubt that Baekhyun felt that this was all his fault, that she was afraid to tell him what’s wrong so he could fix it. She knew that he would buy the world and all the stars for her if that’s what she wanted.

 She thought about it, and finally blew out a long breath. “Read my mind.” She put her guard down from blocking her thoughts from and when she said what she had to say he stood there dumbfounded and felt a little stupid too. He should’ve saw it coming and when he hadn’t said anything she took off, not wanting to deal with the rejection any longer. She thought that the worst type of way of being rejected was having someone not saying anything to you at all. He didn’t know what to say, what could he say?

 Tears had blurred her vision even more when she tried to calm herself down and she really couldn’t stand to see Baekhyun, but she was sat in his room weeping silently. Baekhyun was gone with business to take care of so he wouldn’t be back for the night. Or so she thought.

 “You really have to stop running away from your problems you know that? I mean, you didn’t even give me a chance to explain myself but then you took off like that.” She froze in place but it seemed like her heart was doing just the opposite. Nonetheless, she composed herself and put on a strong face so he wouldn’t know just how hurt she really is.

 She laughed bitterly. “I don’t know what came over me, I was caught up in the moment and I came in here for something I couldn’t find, so I’ll be leaving now.” She was just about to get up and take her leave, but Baekhyun was much much stronger than her and a few hundred men combined and he stopped her from taking another step. “What are you going to do? You going to compel me to stay and tell you everything?” The young girl challenged him and she knew how much she cracking down bit by bit, but she refused to fall into a trap she had set up for herself.

 “Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? Didn’t you just confe-”

 “Move Baekhyun!” He was taken aback. She never raised her voice at him, not even when she was really pissed off and even that itself was rare to see. She was panting and her eyes were wild, but they also held a glint of sadness. “I’m not going to be one of those in your bed every night and I for damn sure am not going to hear how you only see me as a ing sister, now get out of my way.” Her tone was intimidating, Baekhyun sunk within himself just because of a human girl who was as weak as a newborn fawn, held so much anger and resentment in her tiny little body.

 She shoved passed him roughly and went into her own little quarters to which Baekhyun had set up. He asked time and time again why she worked as a maid rather than a princess, which is technically what she is. Though she chose not to, simply because she didn’t want to live the life of luxury when she wasn’t any kin of the late king and queen and chose to work as a servant girl in order to pay off a debt she felt that she owed.

She put on a black cloak that fit her nicely and took a walk in a small patch of woods just on the outskirts of the castle. It was dark at this time of night, but fortunately the grounds were guarded and no one could pass no matter how much they wanted. Her footsteps carried over the muddy and rocky surface with an impeccable grace that she naturally possessed. It was quiet and she enjoyed the serenity that she realized she didn’t get to have in a long while. Her conscious told her that Baekhyun would soon come out to come look for her, but she let that thought slip when she felt an eery feeling of being followed. She shrugged it off and decided that it was time to come back to the castle and this time, really give her all in avoiding Baekhyun.

 When she reached her living quarters, she relaxed and hugged the bed underneath her. She usually slept with Baekhyun when he’s not playing all night, but she’s mad at him for a reason she didn’t know herself. It wasn’t fair how she got caught up with him. Why couldn’t it be someone else? No one else had his charm, no one else was as smart, wise, and kind as he was. Though now she wanted him so badly, she wanted him to take her for a night and love her endlessly. She kind of cursed how they grew so close to the point where they were bonded in a sibling sort of way.

 “If I sleep soundly tonight, maybe all the troubles will rest as well.” She lulled herself to sleep, clutching onto an old necklace Baekhyun had given her as a gift. “Maybe he’ll love me in the morning.”

 “Miss, there’s a request from the king, he wishes to see you in his bedroom.” A sweet butler by the name of Kyungsoo told her. She smiled and he returned the gesture, leaving her alone right after. It’s been a little over just a month since she’s avoided Baekhyun, she would’ve gone on longer, but she also forgot how Baekhyun is the king, and the king gets what he wants when he wants. Plus he’s scary, no terrifying, when he’s angry. Her feelings didn’t disappear like she expected, though being away from him made the heartache just a little more bearable.

 “You called your highness.”

 “I thought I told you not to be so formal around me darling.”

 She put her hands behind her back and bit her tongue, thinking carefully of what to say next because ‘I miss you’, was not going to be one of them. “Do you need something Baekhyun?”

 He smiled softly to himself and invited her to sit on the spot next to him on the bed. She obliged, only because she wanted to get this over with already. He tackled her into a hug, careful not to crush her, and laid on top of her. “Don’t you ever do that to me again, stop avoiding me, do you have even the slightest clue as to how much that ing hurts?”

 Her eyes closed and she took in his pleasant scent. She missed him so badly. “Your majesty this isn’t appropriate.”

 Baekhyun heard the crack in her voice and he felt horrible. Did he hurt her that badly that she had to run away? To hide? To think he doesn’t love her in the same way?

“Tell me what I did wrong baby?” Baekhyun smoothed her cheeks and wiped her tears with the pads of his thumb, offering her a winsome smile.

She swore that she’d give Baekhyun everything that he’d wanted. Even with her feelings that she has for him now, she’s willing to swallow them and watch him wed to another. This maid knew that her chance with him could live on, but only in the dreams she had that faded when she woke.

The girl was split now, broken, just like her voice when she said, “I love you.”

And just like that, like a crack of a whip in the dead of night, she felt every single emotion that she’s been pushing away for so long. Three simple words and that’s what let that dam break.

But with her confession, she got Baekhyun to understand. He understands that she’s been protecting herself from him all of this time and being so loyal, that she’s been lying to him to keep his happiness sustained.

And to think I almost let a girl like this slip through my fingers. He watched as his friend – no his girl – fell apart in his arms. Hitting his chest weakly and sobbing so hard that her shoulders were shaking, all while cursing herself for being so stupid.

Baekhyun couldn’t have this. Now that he sees just how right she is for him, he couldn’t allow her to hate herself for loving him when she should be hating him for being so blind.

“Kitten,” He called for her quietly, tilting her head and wiping some of the snot from her nose with his sleeve. He’s always done that and she’s thought it had to be the grossest thing, especially for a king. “Look at me. Can you look at me?”

She found the little strength she had left and looked at him. She saw how his lips were curved, how his eyes drooped, how kindly he was looking after her. It was these features that continued to make her fall in love on an endless cycle.

Baekhyun didn’t know what he thought he was going to say, but he cupped her jaw and smiled affectionately when she leaned into his touch, and kissed her. It wasn’t like those hungry and dominating kisses he had with those girls he had for a night. This kiss was soft like her skin, delicate like her eyes, and warm like her spirit. It was everything that he’d grown to love about her.

As if they were made for each other, their lips moved in sync and their eyelids fluttered shut. To her she looked to him like the lanterns of light she fawned over when Baekhyun took her to festivals. As much as she was confused when he pulled away for her to breathe, one thing was clear. And that was, he loves me.

“Forgive me,” He breathed, leaning his forehead against hers. How much of a fool could he be to hurt her, to put his girl through so much pain and not even know? He closed his eyes like he was pained and pressed a long kiss to her hairline. “If my heart could beat, it’d beat for you. If I could live, I’d die for you. I don’t care about appropriate, I care about you staying by my side.”

She didn’t want to say anything, she wanted him to continue. She’s always been an open book, and now it was his turn.

“Not as a servant.” He continued. “But as more than that, to be mine.” His eyes opened and the usual cold, blue shade, transformed into a glowing, sun kissed hazel. Baekhyun took her hand and placed it over where his heart is. It could be her imagination, but she felt a slight beat against her palm. “Whether we were bound for each other or not, from this moment on I want you.” He kissed her knuckles and those butterflies returned.

This girl, his love, smoothed his hair with her free hand and chuckled a little. Who knew that someone like him could be such a romantic and confess his feelings so poetically? “I’ll be whatever you want and more, my king.” Her fingertips trailed along his cheek and jawline. She smiled a small smile, feeling no more pain and no more sorrow.

She woke from this dream she kept herself indulged in, because now, reality was no longer a nightmare.

The next morning in the castle, she had overslept and Baekhyun was no longer by her side. Well he is a king, she thought, he could be busy. So she put her clothes back on and trailed down to the kitchen to eat and begin her day.

 What was weird though was how no one was around like usual. “What’s going on?”

 She turned the corner and the smell of meats and toasted bread swirled through the air. In the kitchen was Baekhyun cooking, and doing a pretty good job, and humming a song under his breath. She marveled at the sight. This was a first.

 “Didn’t know you could cook.” She commented as she stole a piece of bacon and nibbled on it. Baekhyun put the spatula down and coolly swooped her small body into his arms.

 “Am I not allowed to treat my queen right?”

 She blushed. “I’m not queen.”

 “On the contrary you are, as soon as we’re married, but we’ll wed in a few years when you’re ready.” He tilted her chin for her too look at him. “Now give your king a kiss.” He mumbled, capturing his lips with hers.   


A/N: hiii i hope you guys like this i took out the and decided to keep this non-rated!! writing is tiring lol and i listened to she's dreaming while writing this aND MY HEART HURTSS

BTW DID YALL HEAR THE ALBUM??? DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO??? BAEKHYUN!!! OWNED!! THAT !!

also, when you imagine his soft smile, think of this :-)))) 

((okay bye now haha))