chapter 26

will you recognize me?
CHAPTER 26
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
Damn it...i can't stay here like this.I get up and take my phone quickly.I dial song jong ki's name.
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"Jong ki,where< are you?"I ask full of tension ans worry,he notice and his playful voice becomes concerned.
 
 
"What it wrong?Did something happen?"
 
 
"I will tell you when i see you in person.Are you still at your house?"
 
 
"I am"
 
 
"Ok,i will come there soon"
 
 
"No wait,i will come instead,wait there ok?"
 
 
"Ok,i will wait for you"
 
 
"Ok,i am coming right now"He close the conversation.
 
 
"Ok...i just need to wait for him...o right,the director!"I dial his number and he answer.
 
 
"Aigo,kyo what a surprise"
 
 
"Yes,but i have a problem at hand now"
 
 
"What happened now?"
 
 
"I am sorry,i...ok,i will just tell you right now.That reporter,he came to my house and...he discovered the relationship about me and Jong Ki"
 
 
"I see and?"
 
 
"And...he want to take down you too."
 
 
"Me?"
 
 
"Yes,because he said that since you know about the whole situation..."
 
 
"I see,O well fine,is this all?"He answer as if it doesn't even concern him.
 
 
"Director,this is not a light matter,this is a disaster,i don't want to drag you down"
 
 
"Song Hye Kyo,who did you take me for?Yes i knew the story,but does he have any proof?Of course not"
 
 
"He could also say that you just didn't want to cast Min Seo because you knew she was me and"
 
 
"I repeat,he have no proof and also even if i knew what does it even matter?"
 
 
"The movie is in danger!There are too many things that can affect him"
 
 
"That's true,but after the discover of your second identity i just got more like than everything,they liked the fighting you and the me who just put up the real fact,isn't that so?"
 
 
"...Even so"
 
 
"Listen,even if there are such things,do you really think that the movie will be affected?Till now the movie is just doing fine,there is no point in making you the bad one.Also for the rest is up to me,go and do what you have to do,prepare well for the character and that's all.I am busy,see you"He hung up,just like that,can you belive it?This is not possible,how come he doesn't understand?
 
 
"I can't belive it..."I look speachless at the phone.
 
 
"Damn it,where are the keys,a!"My house key's they..fell down on the ground and as i was about to get them back a hand did it before me.
 
 
"What are you so worried about?Beautiful girl?"I turn around and it's Jong Ki.
 
 
"Jong ki!"I look around and open the door putting his hood on his head"
 
 
"O,pfff,what are you doing?"
 
 
"Aish,lean a bit down your head,i can't reach you"
 
 
"O ok then"He come to my level till my eyes and his are just locked with each others.He is smiling while looking at me.
 
 
"Better now?"
 
 
"Aish"I put down his hood finally.
 
 
"Quickly come inside!"
 
 
"Ok,sir!"
 
 
"Tsk,idiot"I close the door behind us and he turn around.
 
 
"Ok,now why did i have to put my hood on?"
 
 
"Sit down first"He nod and sit down on the couch.I sit then in front of him.
 
 
"The reporter came just a moment ago"He frown a bit.
 
 
"What happened?Did he do something?"
 
 
"I think you are in danger"He confused looked at me.
 
 
"What are you talking about?I don't think he is a criminal right?"
 
 
"It's not like that"
 
 
"Then what?"
 
 
"He know what we are dating and also..."I am worried how to bring it up.
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
"He recognized your manager that was talking with you so he...understood everything and the fact that you are alpha writer."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"I am sorry Jong Ki"
 
 
"Aish,that idiot of a manager,he never do as i tell him sigh"
 
 
"What should we do now?I mean you will surely be discovered and also we can't even play it like i did because he said he would have just as well wrote the article and i think it would be all over the internet by now"
 
 
"...o i see,o well"Ok,this reaction i didn't expect it.
 
 
"Can i get some beer?"
 
 
"Jong Ki,this is a big matter,there will be rumors about us and i am the main actress of your movie,do you understand?"
 
 
"Of course i do,so what?"
 
 
"Jong ki,you wanted to remain a mistery right?Now it's all for nothing"I said worried but he didn't seem as worried as i am.
 
 
"Well,it wouldn't have stayed a mistery forever anyway"
 
 
"What?Even so you hate being in the spotlight right?"He finally look at me seriously.
 
 
"So what?I am a good writer and i am handsome too,i think with just this face i would sell well too"
 
 
"That's not the point!"
 
 
"Then what is?That i am your boyfriend?"
 
 
"...yes"I nod slowly as i clench my fists.
 
 
"So what?"
 
 
"I will drag you down,after all the scandals i created,this is not gonna help at all"
 
 
"Cronicca,what do you want to do?Broke up with me?"
 
 
"No!I didn't say that"
 
 
"Then do like in kdramas where you want to pretend like we are nothing?"
 
 
"I..."I look at my hands.
 
 
"Sorry,but if it's this you want to do,then we better breack up right now for real"I suddenly look at him,he is serious.
 
 
"How can you say something like this?"I ask,with a fearful expression.
 
 
"kyo,i don't want to do that anymore.I already expirienced the hide thing,while we where in university.I couldn't do anything when you where bullied as your boyfriend,i could only do it from the corner all the while watching you do things on your own"
 
 
"But you helped me a lot! When i was teaching,when i was acting,when-"
 
 
"...Or when guys where lurking around you,when i saw you in tv as you made some advertising with other guys.Just as i saw that i was b with jealousy,i just wanted to let him know that you are taken and that he should stop touching you like that.Do you think i will be fine...when i will hear by your own mouth that i am nothing,or that i am just a friend?Don't even think about it Kyo.I want it all,or nothing at all.Do you understand what i mean?"I was speachless,i couldn't say anything.
 
 
"Are you crazy?Then what do you want to do?"He looked at me seriously.
 
 
"You choose."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Want to do this together?Or just go trought that stupid thing and breack up with me?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Am i burden?Is that why-"This is too much,i get up and and cover his mouth with my hand.
 
 
"Don't say anymore...i understand,what you mean.I was just just worried for you,worried does not mean i find you bothersome,i wouldn't have started this with you in the first place if i didn't like you Jong ki.I want only you,if this is something you can withstand,then it's fine."I smile"Let's do it together.Let's face this other ordeal together"He take my hand off and kis me,then Jong ki smile.
 
 
"This is better.YOu don't watch many Kdramas hu?"
 
 
"I do,i watch them,and i am always frustrated when they don't talk with each other,so that's why i am always saying everything to you,hu?"
 
 
"Awww,cute!"He pinch my cheeks.
 
 
"Ya!,stop it...it hurts!"
 
 
"O...really?Sorry"He massage my cheeks that became slightly red.
 
 
"Sorry"
 
 
"It's ok"
 
 
"Pinch,mine,really hard!"I smile.
 
 
"Fine...it's gonna hurt tought"
 
 
"Arayo,do it"
 
 
"Here i go!"He close his eyes.
 
 
"M,ok go!"
 
 
"TSk,a,let it go...open your eyes."
 
 
"What?Nothing?"
 
 
"Yes,nothing"Suddenly Jong ki's phone ring.
 
 
"Sorry..."He look at the phoe for a few seconds and then hint a smile.After that he show me the caller.
 
 
"My manager"
 
 
"Quicklt take it"
 
 
"Ok"He push the button. to open the call.
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"YA!What does it mean?Are you in a relationship with sonng hye kyo?"
 
 
"Dae,so what?"
 
 
"So what?Ya,this is a big mess!"
 
 
"Sigh..."
 
 
"How do we explain this now?"For the first time i see him a completly differnt person at the moment.
 
 
"Hey...organaze a press conference"
 
 
"What?Ya,this is not"
 
 
"You either i do it from social medias or like this what's of best impact?"
 
 
"...they will eat you alive!"Jong ki smile
 
 
"Who is eating who?I will eat them all,do what i told you"This is no good...
 
 
"Wait...i have a friend,she have her own program and she is lso good at these things,she is someone who can help us"
 
 
"If i go to her then they will thing i am just trying to get off the whook"
 
 
"She is not going to go easy on you,she never did it even with me,but at least,she won't drag you down as they will."Jong ki smile and take my hand while he speack to the phone.
 
 
"I will talk to the press,do it quickly."Then he ung up and look at me.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Let me address this properly on my own first,later...i will stand by you."
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
 
HI EVERYONE!THIS IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER BUT I AM GOING TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY,SINCE I AM ALMOST AT THE FINISHING LINE FOR THIS STORY,THANKS YOU ALL FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS,I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY!