chapter 25

will you recognize me?
 
CHAPTER 25
 
 
"Sorry...you are-"
 
 
"Min seo"
 
 
"You..."He completly turn around and look at me smiling,i frown a bit but then i relax my expression putting my hands in the pocket of my jacket while he walk down the stairs to come where i am standing.
 
 
"Yes,it's me"
 
 
"Why are you here?"He smile.
 
 
"So...you shouldn't be like this you know?"
 
 
"Why not?YOu always chase me around to find something to destroy my life.Now you tell me.Should i be smiling happily while i see you?"It's that damn idiot,reporter that always makes my life impossible,everything happened because of him anyway.
 
 
"Such fierce eyes you have"He raise his hand and touch my hair but i slap his hand right away.
 
 
"Don't touch me"He let down his hand and then keep on smiling.
 
 
"Min Seo,i mean,Song Hye Kyo,it's always the same with you,but this time,you got me,you really made like a fool."
 
 
"What do you mean?"I know well where he is coming from,because i played it before him.
 
 
"You didn't wait for me to gather around some new moves and instead you revealed everything yourself to the public,quite smart,as always."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Not to mention that you also prepared such a cute and inspiring speach full of dedication for your younger friends,such a good woman you are,really...you are the best."I don't even hint a smile because the only fact that he is here it's bad news for me.
 
 
"Why are you here?What do you want?"
 
 
"O!Right,i forgot the main reason i am here.Let's see..."He take some pictures out of his pocket and give them to me.
 
 
"What are these?"I take them and just the first one is able to make me tremble.
 
 
"Aigo...are you without words now?"He point a finger to the person who was in the picture.
 
 
"Do you know this boy?Aigo,seeing your expression you do,well min seo is just normal for you to know him but as Song Hye Kyo,mmm,not quite right?Since you always payed attention to your character and people around you right?Well it wouldn't be much of a problem if it wasn't for the fact that he treatned me the other time.What does that mean?That he knew about your dual identity,now the question is why?The boy seem to be quite smart and resorceful not to mention really handsome.But why didn't he reveal your true identity?"I give him a dead glare.
 
 
"What are you implying with this?"I give them back to him and act calm even tought i am not calm at all.He smile as he take them back.
 
 
"I think the reason he didn't reveal anything is because the two of you are in a relationship."I can't let myself show my disconfort or else i am doomed.
 
 
"Me and him?"
 
 
"Crae,you and this man.So,did i hit the mark?"
 
 
"Mmm,you have quite the imagination.Tought yea,i can understand you can go around and just put some pictures together and made false articles from scratch,that's what you always do anyway."
 
 
"Aigo,what i write is not always just trash as you mean it,tought it's true i tend to just put more emphasis to something instead of something else."
 
 
"In my house that's called fake"
 
 
"O,no there is always some truth to it"He gesture to the pictures.
 
 
"Like these.They are indeed true,the two of you walked together in the same restaurant,that by the way it's of your friend and he always come out from there too.Look,are you two not cute?"
 
 
"So what?It's not like there is anything wrong with going into the same restaurant right?"
 
 
"Yes,but it's quite pricy for a student don't you think so?"
 
 
"Aigo,to me it seems like you are desperately searching for something when there is nothing at all."
 
 
"Nothing at all?Wait,i have forgotten a few other pictures,"He lightly hit his forehead"Aigo,what am i thinking?o!Here we go,take a look"He give me a few more pictures and this time,,,i can't deny anything more.
 
 
"So?What do you want to say now?The one in the picture with you is him and you are Song Hye Kyo,not to mention that you two are kissing.Otte?This is true right?"He put on a moking smile for me to see.
 
 
"O!Look at that other one"
 
 
"That car.It only happened one time,but just the person inside it seemed familiar.I tough again and again and then once more but then finally i rememberred where i saw that man.The car that this young mand get into it's the manager of the writer Alpha,you know the misterious one.I think it ould be a big scoop for me right?I mean,he is hiding his identity too,this is...wow...so what...should i do?I mean i can't belive i was able to catch another fish here thanks to you"
 
 
"You are a bastard!"
 
 
"AHAHAHA,Yes,well,i am glad to hear that come from your cherry mouth but dear"He takes my chin up to face him.
 
 
"You can't win this time.I am gona write all the good trash you know i can write and don't even think to tell the public his identity once again like you did.THere is nothing for you to escape this time.O right!Now that i think about it then the director knew also about the two of you and your people little tricks...interesting"I push his hand away real hard.
 
 
"What do you want from me?!Bastard!Don't you try doing anything or else i am not going to wait blindly from now on!"His smile gone replaced by a scary and angry expression.
 
 
"You know,i was humiliated big time thanks to what you did and that SOng Jong Ki,i hate him to the core!There is nothing!That i want more that to see you two go down the drain,you two are finished now.Wait and see,just what i am going to write.!"Then he stop away and i amd left there,terrified.
 
 
"O no...what dod id o now?"
 
 
HELLO EVERYONE!SORRY,I AM AWARE IT'S NOT LONG.I WILL DOO IT LONGER NEXT TIME,I STILL NEED TO THINK ABOUT HOW TO GO WITH THE STORY SINCE I WANT TO WRAP IT UP,TOUGHT IT WILL TAKE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS BUT I DON'T WANT TO DRAG IT TOO MUCH SO I AM THINKING OF HOW TO MAKE EVERYTHING GO THE RIGHT WAY,BUT DON'T WORRY FOR NOW I AM STILL ON THE RUN,JUST KNOW THAT I WILL NOT MAKE IT LONGER BECAUSE I THINK IT'S TIME FOR THEM TO HAVE A CLOSURE.THANKS AGAIN FOR READING THIS SHORT CHAPTER AND I LOVE YOU ALL,THANKS FOR READING.HUGSSS.