chapter 12

will you recognize me?
 
CHAPTER 12
 
 
Song hye kyo was still in the arms of song jong ki.As she heard those words from the girl her heart became heavy,her heart started to beat fast,but this time not because of song jong ki but because she was too worried,because of that,her hands cletched into fists,song jong ki could feel her two fists right between his chest and hers,her hands where trebling.Under the sheets he could see her face clearly,perfect white skin,but her eyes where shut down,tightly closed as she breathe silently,still she could feel her breath and her her body that was held by his arms.He could feel her skin,so smooth and warm,her body was so tiny he was afraid to break her,she was worried and he knew it,but he was also aware that with only that statment was impossinle for her to be discovered,not to mention that no one would ever think that song hye kyo the godness of korea,would be in reality min seo,tought it's true that this girl will need to be watched closely.
 
 
"What are you blabbering about?! do you think i am in the mood to talk rubbish with you?!"the girl who was hur screamed at her,but the girl that just arrived desperately tried to prove herself.
 
 
"It's the truth!belive me!!"she quicly let them look a picture she have in her hand.
 
 
"Look here!she is min seo!look at how different she is here!she was in the end talked about and because she stole the show to the lead"
 
 
"With a grave frown,she girl that was olding her hurt arm asked.
 
 
"Are you serious?"
 
 
"What?"the other girl asked confused"
 
 
"What are you implying that she is an actress?sure,why not! and who might she be?song hye kyo?!" song hye kyo's heart jumped,her eyes suddenly opened.Song jong ki,looks at her scared face and then abruply pull her closer to his neck,he was hugging her and at some point she was speachless.She was about to go crazy everything was a mess at this moment,right now she is only begging to faint snd wake up when everything ended,this,was too much to handle,being hugged like this was enough to let her feel out of breath.
 
 
"SHHH,calm down,everything is fine don't worry"song hye kyo feel her her being patted gently,he is wispering close to her ear.Song jong ki's voice was and was able to calm her down,she have no idea of the reason why,but this man,that he has this side to him it was a complete surprise,but now she was just grateful that he was there with her.
 
 
"...Of course not! but...i think she is hiding who she really is!"
 
 
"There is no way! look at that face.It's a total disaster!how can she even think to be considerate-"
 
 
"But she is an actress,belive me,when she was talking with lee jin i could feel her voice was different"
 
 
"Ya,you big and fat idiot,i heard she goes to a theater company,i think she would be different since she is working there!"
 
 
"THat's why,she is good at acting,i mean how she be so fearless and determined whe facing us?she did it on purpose"the injuried girl was about to explode.
 
 
"The two girls are friends! I heard that their bond id quite strong! in a way she wanted to protect her friend,this is what i know for sure."
 
 
"I said it's not like that!"
 
 
" That that face is fake for you?those pimples and those greesy hair are fake? WHO THE HELL WILL EVER BELIVE IT!!!"
 
 
"Cincia! beliv-"the two girls became angry.
 
 
"If you don't stop with the nonsense,i am going to left you out of our group!"the other girl froze and inside her heart was filled with angry feelings,she cannot do anything at all since she want to stay in the group,so she hung her head low.
 
 
"Arasso...i will stop talking" the other girls in the room looked at her in disgust.
 
 
"Tsk,how can even think that that ugly idiot could be someone special,tsk,have you lost your brain? tsk with that face she have how can you even think that min seo can-.ow,this is crazy.no make up can fix her..."
 
 
On the other end song hye kyo was listening and in her heart she wanted to praise herself.
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
Of course it's possible i made my make up artist give me some tips,i spent ours to do thid make up perfectly,i wake up early just for this,it cannot be so simple you idiots.Sigh...
 
 
END OF SHK POV
 
 
"Ya,let's get out!i can't stand this person anymore let's search for our oppa,he must be worried for me"
 
 
"A!wait for me!"so everyone just get out of the room,leaving the two of them take a breath of relief,At that moment song hye kyo reliased her fists and opened her hands,she didn't notice but her two hands where touching his chest and this gesture made song jong ki skip a beat.When she realized the situation she was in,she quicly retreated her body from his,looking at him with eyes wide open,they where now looking at each other not saying a word.Song jong ki,could loose his sould because of her.Her face mmight be that of min seo,but her beauty if you look at her carefully cannot be hidden,what he noticed was her clear bright eyes that at the moment where wide open looking at his face while her hands where pressed ontohis cest.Song jong ki was nervous to no end,song hye kyo couldn't speak at all only her heart beat was making her go crazy.His sweet and calming perfume his beautiful eyes,she never felt like this before,with any other man,when she was filming,but from the first time they met she felt that he was just a jerk and a bad blackmailer,but it wasn't the case,as she came to know him,song hye kyo found him cute and professional even tought these few days she couldn't understand him at all,to her surprised he confessed.It was a big shock to her. And now...they are in such a situation,she could feel the awkawardness between them and she couldn't contain her strange feelings anymore,something was certantly wrong with her.
 
 
"h-"she then decided it was better to get out of this situation but she was so out of it,that instead of lifting the sheets she went backwards always looking at him,her eyes full of panick and embarrassment,while song jong ki could feel her distacing from him,still she was in his arms.Song jong ki was in the same state as her bat opposite to her he was frozen still he had no idea of what to do,this situation was embarrassing for him too.Even tought in his book he usually write about making love wetween the leads,in the end when it comes to himself he was just an idiot,embarrassed speachless.Not to mention that she was in front of song hye kyo,maybe if it was someone else he could have been cool about it,and played it as some some stupid and irrelevant things.He was never attracted to girls,so even if he was in this situation with another girl he wouldn't act this way at all.But this girl she just stole his heart,even as min seo she was beautiful to his eyes.Thinking about it,maybe he fell for her even before he new her identity,because he recognized right away she was someone of the same kind as him,Someone who was hiding something and well too.So he was already interested in min seo and since the start she seemed interesting and in a way pleasing to be near her.It was funny seeing her struggle to avoid him,her hateful gaze towards him,something that no girl ever did with him.Since he usually was uncaring toward people and girls,he was never a nice person and didn't spare anyone,so he tought that an ugly person like her would feel honored that he was interested and would even stumble in her words,but no,she was unexpectly really good at talking nonsense,she was clearly trying her best to stay away from him.Then he heard the two friends conversation and the fact that min seo was complitely different,she gave a complete different vibe,so he was even more curious.Min seo became a misterious secret for him,something he wanted to discover himself,but that no one should know,not even is friendo she really is,it was fantastic,because he tought he found writing material and so yes,he wanted tot use her,it crossed his mind.When at one point he kissed her,somenthing changed still,she wasn't stupid and understood him,Later on he changed his mind and saw her and her belife and how similar they where.He found out just how much fun was to stay with her, became his best game,seeing just what different expression she would make to him,song jong ki,looked forward to talk to her and stay by her side every day. When it came time for them to work together he was happy and had no idea just how much he would hate seeing her talking with someone else,just how mean he would become to gain her attention only to realize that he was just in love with her. In the end even tought he wanted to stay like tis a little longer it was also true that his heart had enought for today so he decided to let her go,but not the way she was doing or else she would fall from the bed and hurt herself.Song jong ki was about to talk and tell her that it was better not to do it like this but someone came in thhe room again.So song jong ki instinctively wrapped her his arms again around her waist bringing her closer to himself.
 
 
"Ya! girls are you still h-hu? i suppose those petty girls left,sigh,i am glad...well,it's time for me to go and talk to the principal,or else he will get mad!i better leave right now." Song hye kyo tought was startled and was about to loose control,she was breathing heavily and song jong ki was worried that the doctor would notice and his fear became real when he heard the step of the doctor stopped.
 
 
"Hu? is someone here?" song jong ki closed with his hand and song hye kyo stopped moving at once she closed her eyes when the steps noise seemed to come closer to their bed.As if she wanted confort and a feel of security,she hugged him tightly startling him.
 
 
"Is someone here?"the bed was separated from the other side from curtains,so the first things that the doctor should have done was to open them,they felt as if their hearts where inside their troat from the fear,this wasn't a movie,it will get complicated if this would be known by the doctor,because both of them knows just how much the doctor loves gossiping so they would have been doomed,only a miracle would save them!.
 
 
"M,who is here,hehehe,i have cough-DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"HER PHONE STARTED TO RINGHÌ.
 
 
"O NO! THE PRINCIPAL!"the doctor rushed outside the infirmary's door and finally the both of them could finally be at easy,song jong ki realised and song hye kyo was resting her head on his chest,tightly olding him,she sighed and song jong ki could finally breath in relief too.
 
 
"Sigh,i tough it was the end."
 
 
"Yes,me too."the two of them realized what position they where in and suddenly their eyes met.Their cheeks where both flushed,they where so close and in a misterious way song jong ki moved his face closer to her in a awkard way,song hye kyo didn't avoid it and with the same awkardness she did the same.But when they where close enough the heard another rumor and it was only the wind blowing.Thanks to that they both came back to reality,they stopped when their lips where about to touch,when they looked back at each other the two opened their eyes wide and looked away.
 
 
"W-we should get out of here quicly"said song hye kyo.
 
 
"Y-yes,we should do it right away"song jong ki help her get up in an istand and they where finally out of the sheets and quicly get out of the bed,song jong ki was also about to trip trying to get out of the bed.
 
 
"A-are you ok?"
 
 
"Yes,i didn't fall"he turn around and was startled by the view she was still ,or to say it better she was without her shirt only with her bra,song jong ki soon enough looked away,song hye kyo noticed wheat he did and looked the way he was looking before turning around embarrassed and realized she was shirtless.
 
 
"Omo!"song hye kyo tried to cover her chest.
 
 
"Don't look!"
 
 
"I am not,i am not looking" he turned around even more showing her only his back.Song hye kyo looked at his back and just wanted to fly far away from this embarrassing situation.
 
 
"Damn it"she moved quicly trying to find her new shirt when she did,song hye kyo put it on as fast as she could.
 
 
"OUCH!"song jong ki turned around suddenly.
 
 
"What's wrong? does the wound hurt?" song hye kyo looked speachless at him who came over,worried helping her.
 
 
"Do it gently,you need to take care properly,it won't leave any scar,but you need to tend to it these few days,be gentle while putting shirt on too,ok?" he was so focused on the wound that song hye kyo was able to see his face close so worried while she could only watch his every move.His tender care for her,he seemed all another person and she like it,song hye kyo found herself to like everything about this man.When the reality hit her she finally understood,her eyes wide open is shock,when song hye kyo looked up to her and saw her looking at him with her eyes wide it worried him.
 
 
"What's wrong? are you uncomfortable in any way?"he was worried as he looked at her urgentlybut song hye kyo didn't utter a word and only looked at him.
 
 
"Song hye k-"when song jong ki noticed that she was looking at him he stopped talking,his heart started to race againg inside his cest."Why is she looking at me this way?Why does it seems as if she was looking at me differently?why do i feel like i am the only one she is looking at?..." song jong ki think is his heart.He wanted to ask but couldn't in the end song hye kyo left in a hurry,because her eyes where wandering somewhere they shouldn't...his "LIPS". Song jong ki noticed where her eyes where watching and touched his lips and a tender smile appeared.
 
 
"Could she also..."either way,song jong ki decided not to stay too close to her in school so to not make her be in danger.When he looks around the room,he noticed that song hye kyo left her bag again and her clothes on the bed.
 
 
"She left in a hurry" song jong ki takes her shirt and folded it,then putting it in the bag,but before that he looked around and found a plastic bag the shirt was dirty with coffe and decided not to put it inside like that. Soon his eyes fell on the bed,he felt his face burning up,closed his eyes to take a breath and then,changed expression to the usual uncarying and cool one song jong ki usually uses in school.Then took her bag and walked to the theather club,he looked around and there was a girl,she is one of hye kyo's friends.
 
 
"Hi."he simply said and the girl felt like she wanted to say to the whole world she just talked to a celebrity.Her eyes bright and as if in a daze,song jong ki never liked to be stared that way,but in the end he endured it.
 
 
"Can you give this bag to min seo?"the came back from the daze and nodded lightly,she wanted to ask why,he had it and so many more,but decided no to ask anything,he seemed to not want to talk anyway.
 
 
"Bye"with only these little bit of words he left,
 
 
"Sigh...truly the prince of coldness-"she then was startled because song jong ki stopped and looked at her.She was worried if he heard her.Song jong ki walked towards her again and then looked at the bag taking the dirty shirt of song hye kyo.The girl was puzzled,she had no idea what he wanted to do.At last,he left,taking the shirt with him.
 
 
"Don't open the bag"he said beforegetting out of the room
 
 
.......
 
 
SOng hye kyo was completly out of it.No matter what she couldn't calm down at all-WHen she entered the room,song hye kyo looked at her friend,she run to her.
 
 
"Ya! what are you doing?-"song hye kyo hugged lee jin.
 
 
"What's wrong with you?"
 
 
"Don't look at me"song hye kyo said buring her face into her friend's hug.
 
 
"Ya what's wrong?"something did happen!but she couldn't voice it out.
 
 
"Song hye ky-i mean,min seo did they do something?"suddenly it hit her,she remembered.Song hye kyo broke the hug all of a sudden.
 
 
"They heard!"
 
 
"What?,who??"lee jin was alarmed.
 
 
"One of the girls,heard the two of us"
 
 
"Wait,she knows who yu are?!"
 
 
"No,but she heard that i was a publique figure."
 
 
"How did you know?"
 
 
"I was in the infirmary"
 
 
"Why?"she forgot that lee jin wasnìt supposed to know of her injuty.
 
 
"I had to change clothes and inside was no one,till the girls came and then the girl that heard our conversation came,Fortunately the others didn't belive her,but i think we need to stay particularly attention to the girl"
 
 
"Who is she?"
 
 
"...i think she is called lee xi."
 
 
"Lee xi?"Lee jin think for awhile but then couldn't think of her face.She touch her chin,thinking who could it be.
 
 
"mmm,i don't remember who she is,really.Snyway,what are we going to do?"
 
 
"It seems,like she have doubt,even tought everything is against her supposition about me,but opposite to her friends,it seems like she is able to use her brain a little more and can give us problems"le jin make a disgusted expression.
 
 
"Use her brain?Tsk,don't make me laugh,she is just an idiot,if she was smart,how could she even think about doing those stupid things?there is no way!"
 
 
"...well you have a point"
 
 
"Sigh,either way,now the problem is that surely,their target will be you,not only this girl will watch you closely,but the others bullies will do the same and they will even take actions,tell me now how can you be at peace?"lee jin look down feeling guilty,song hye kyo knows her friends toughts,so she flick her head.
 
 
"AOU!"she touch the hurting spot and look disapprovly at song hye kyo.
 
 
"Why?it hurts?"
 
 
"Stop whatever you are thinking.Do you know i have a past of bullism?"
 
 
"Of cours i do! that's why you should know-"
 
 
"Then,you do now? that right at this moment the can't even get a chance to fool me"
 
 
"Song hye kyo.Listen,you can argue with them,use your imposing manner and what not.There are people that that if they knew who you are will be happy and ashamed then apologize and follow trough.But there are people who can black mail you and hurt you in so many ways.I don't want to see that happen"lee jin was seriously worried about this situation,so she needed to open her eyes and see just how dangerous everything is for her right at this moment.
 
 
Song hye kyo knows it well enought,for now she can only take mesures that cannot be found out,but as an expirienced actress she knows how to act and also knows that people can be cunning and even stay outside her house for hours just to see her doing something bad,that's why she usually changes house from the ones she already have.Most of all because she is disguising and if people took the wind on it then things will get complicated.But for this little girl she have a way to do it.
 
 
"For now let's see just how far she can go,then i will do the rest"
 
 
"Sigh"lee jin sigh hopless.
 
 
"Arasso"song hye kyo smile and pat her head. when suddenly her phone rings.
 
 
"DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"song hye kyo unswer"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"o,min seo,come in the theather club,song jong ki brought your bag here"
 
 
"Bag?"she suddenly remembered about her bag and what happened in the infirmary room.She frooze and didn't talk for awhile.
 
 
"Min seo?"
 
 
"O,yes,ok...is he still there?"she wanted to avoid him at all cost if she can at least in universitym,even if she knows at at work it will be difficult at least here she need to,because of the bullies and also because she cannot look at him,becaus eshe found herself look at him in a way she shouldn't look at him and it scare her.
 
 
"No,he left after giving it"
 
 
"wo,thanks ok,i am coming then"she close the call and was getting up.When she get up she of course acted like min seo,looking down and afraid to look at people,touching her glasses.Suddenly she hit something hard.
 
 
"Hu!aigo,aig-"she was about to fall but fotunately managed not to...
 
 
"...Are you okay?"he wispered"then song hye kyo look at him with eyes wide open and instinctively step back and her ears became res suddenly,song jong ki noticed and wanted to smile but refrained and just acted as if he didn't care about her at all-Song jong ki look at her cooldly.
 
 
"Pay attention when you walk,look ahead"min seo nod and as if she remembered something she startled everythone even song jong ki,bowing many times apologizing.
 
 
"I am sorry,i am sorry!,i am sorry!"song jong ki didn't like her acting this way in front of him so he frown.
 
 
"Arasso,stop it,it's embarrassing!" he said trying to stop her,but stopped his hands in mid hair.To everyone's eyes,this act seemed like he was disgusted by her.the girls from before saw all the scene.
 
 
"Song hye kyo,looks athim one last time and the flew like the wind,almost tripping at every step.
 
 
"Tsk,why is she doing that?it seems like she is running for her life?"he wispered to himself,he didn't like that she run away from him that way.it was the second time.Yoo ah in,tought,heard him and was puzzled.
 
 
"Why? you seems disappointed about that?"song jong ki regained his coolness and turned around to leave with his friend.
 
 
"Let's go"the two walked away from the room.
 
 
"See,big idiot,he is disgusted by her!tsk,how can she be like you said to us? it's totally impossible"the lee xi cletch her fists and didn't say anything,but her eyes where fixed on her.
 
 
............................
 
 
When finally song hye kyo arrives at the club she finally got back her bag,she then looked inside.
 
 
"By the way he got a dirty shirt from the bag"
 
 
"What?why?"
 
 
"What do i know?...are you close with him?"
 
 
"What?,o no! how can this be possible...maybe he wanted to prank me?"min seo said in a low and sad voice as if she was bullied by him,still her friend tought that something was wrong.
 
 
"Aigo!could it be that he fell about the y witch min seo like everyone else?" fall?song hye kyo jump in surprise,he really is in love with her that's the problem nd a bigger one is that it seems like she too is in love...with him.She shake the tought away.
 
 
"Ok thanks"she take her bag and leave suddenly when her phone ring.
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"It's me,the shooting will start tomorrow,are you not coming to prepare the shoot for elle magazine?"
 
 
"Sure i am coming...anyway,i have a little problem at the moment see you later,wait for me at the park"
 
 
"Why not the usual place?"
 
 
"I have a little mouse who is trying too hard"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Bye"Song hye kyo saw lee xin was following her,it was already awhile,she wanted to make everyone discover her but maybe not today.SOng hye kyo have a bit of an idea but for now she will only give her a warning,if she understand it all the best or else,it's her bad day.
 
 
"Look,min seo,or whatever today,you will get it from me"she smile like devil.Suddenly she see min seo fall down inside a crowd of people and she couldn't see anything anymore,in the end she followed all the way inside it and got a glimpse of her till she found her in a corner crumbling on the ground.
 
 
"Aigo...i hurt myself!sob,sob,sob"lee xin goes there and treated her coldly.
 
 
"Tsk,you are good at acting hu?i wonder if you really are hurt...stop it,i know that you are only an act."Min seo look surprised at lee xin who was proud of herself,seemeng min seo flustered face.
 
 
"W-w-What are you talking about?...please help me instead...i cannot stand up at all"
 
 
"Tsk,as if"she give her a kick instead,to where the wound is.
 
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"song hye kyo started to scream from the pain,her acting of melodramatic scene was the best,no one can beat her,she was pratically suffering for real in everyone's eyes.The screams gained the attention of a lot of people that run there,in a flash they where there and saw the scene,lee xi,kicking a powerless min seo.Everyone knew just how bad these bulies are and even tought a lot of people hate min seo still they couldn't ignore her bleeding and anyway in the crowd there are also her fans,the one she gained after her play.Song hye kyo didn't even smile a bit and just grabbed lee xi's foot and begged.
 
 
"Please,don't hurt me! i am sorry"
 
 
"What? ya!"she tried to shake her off but min seo didn't falter.Lee xin was ashamed to no end,this was all this girl's fault!.
 
 
"I didn't do anything!it was her!"
 
 
"What the heck are you saying? lee xin,this is too much even for you!"some of min seo's fans get there and shaked lee xin off making her fall down on the ground and went to help min seo.
 
 
"Are you ok?"
 
 
"Sob,yea...i am fine" At last lee xin left crying and the rest,helped min seo.Some guys that went near her couldn't help but be puzzled,no one ever went even near her.they tought that as she was ugly she would also smell like dirt,but it wasn't the case.She smells of a light fragrance,so light and it gave a calming and gentle feeling,when she got up,everyone even a few girls who helped with her bag could feel it too.It was as if min seo was talking to them,gentle breeze that could only drive them closer to be with her.Her grateful and shy little smile was also beautiful,from near everyone who saw it,females of male,where shoked.No one ever noticed because she always had her head down,but now it was visible.
 
 
"Min seo?" some of the guys even noticed the different style of shirt she was wearing.The shirt was white and simple but fell nicely on her body,her shape was delicate even tought it was dirty from the fall of before.People became curious,tought she had no ide.
 
 
"MIN SEO!MIN SEO!LET ME PASS! MIN SEO!"lee jin came in a rush after she heard the news,she was almost pale in the face.
 
 
Min seo,smiled warly and everyone was amazed by it.She always had this kind of smile?Lee jin hugged her tightly while she cried like a baby,everyone was startled,because no one ever saw such a lee jin before,she was always strong headed.
 
 
"I am ok,lee jin"min seo pat her friend's head,of course she didn't forget to act like min seo,but lee jin knew that this was just her,her kindness and warm feeling towards her couldn't be hidden.
 
 
"Ya!look at the state you are in?! who did this?! who did this to you!"min seo looked at the others and thanked them.
 
 
"Thanks...i appriciated it a lot.If i can i will repay it one day" she said it from the bottom of her heart.Even tought it was an act,it doesn't change the fact that they helped her,so she will of course remember their kind act.
 
 
"What was that?"people watched as the two left lee jin was conforted by the hurt min seo,it was quite a sight.Min seo seemed to care a lot for her friends and her kind way of treating her even tought the one who was hurt was min seo,made people feel warm inside and others ashamed.
 
 
.......................
 
 
"Song jong ki,did you hear?"
 
 
"What?"he asked while reading a book for reference on psycology.
 
 
"Min seo was bullied by lee xin"
 
 
"What?!"song jong ki left the book fall on the table lybrary he was in,and runs outside in a rush.
 
 
"Song jong ki?"
 
 
"I will call you later!" he run in the campus and see the croud around the corner of the university,The he saw traces of red liquid on the ground,his eyes wide open.
 
 
"It's min seo's blood"someone said to song jong ki
 
 
"What?"song jong ki was out of breath.
 
 
"Where is she?"
 
 
"She left with lee jin" he run the way the boy told him and took out his phone to call her.
 
 
"Yeo buseyo?" after a few seconds that to him seemed years,she answered.
 
 
"Y!,s...min seo,where are you?"
 
 
"...i am just outside the gate of the university...why?"
 
 
"Stop right there and don't move!"
 
 
"We can't,people will see"he wanted to say,who cares! but he knew that part of this was his fault so,he didn't ty to convince her more.
 
 
"Where are you headed?"
 
 
"...the park"she hesitated before answering.
 
 
"Arasso,i am coming right away"
 
 
.........................
 
 
When min seo arrived bidding farwell to lee jin,she saw song jong ki running as if someone was chasing him toward her.Her heart was about to explode,because she had no idea of what to do.Instintively she stepped back but song jong ki just rushed to her.
 
 
"Are you ok?what did she do to you?"
 
 
"I...am fine"
 
 
"But i saw blood on the ground!"he said while touching her shoulders,looking everywhere trying to find her wounds.Song hye kyo was full of warmth.
 
 
"Are you worried?"
 
 
"Of course i am!"he looked at her who was startled.
 
 
"...don't worry,it was an act,i knew she was following me...so i had to do this"song jong ki was angry.
 
 
"But you didn't have to gurt yourself!"
 
 
"who said i was hurt?"
 
 
"What?"she let him see that the wound was fake and the blood too.
 
 
"HOW"he was astonished.
 
 
"Well i took these things from the theater club.Thanks to you i was there...and then i noticed her,from there i tought of this metod"
 
 
"You-"
 
 
"At last this way people will make her fell a bit more ashamed and it will make as a reppellent"he smile in relief.
 
 
"Is she an insect?"
 
 
"She wanted to be so,it wasn't my fault"
 
 
"I didn't think you would be like this?remember me not to go against you"
 
 
"I am just doing what i can to have a peaceful life.But i think she will try something fun again...as for those girls-"
 
 
"i will take care of them"
 
 
"No i told you-"
 
 
"I have my ways and they don't involve you"she was surprised.
 
 
"What are you thinking?"
 
 
"I am not a good guy"she looks at him and then at the beads of sweat that where falling from his head.She felt her hear t hurt a little and be happy at the same time.She takes ahandchief and started to wipe his sweat,he was started and his eyes went to her hand and then stopped to look intensly at her face. Suddenly song hye kyo felt her face being touched by a hand and then the other cheeck was too,Her face was held gently by song jong ki's hands she was startled and in the end he started to close the disatance.
 
 
"If you hate it,then avoid me...because i won't stop when i will start..."song hye kyo didn't utter a word and just waited for him to get closer.
 
 
"Then,you are giving me your consent"song jong ki gave her a sweet kiss and song hye kyo slowly felt herself swept away from his kiss,she closed her eyes and so he did.After a few seconds,song jong ki,opened his eyes and saw her eyes closed,she wasn't refusing him,his heart was so happy he felt like it would burst out at any moment.
 
 
"...then...can i consider you my girlfriend?...song hye kyo?"song hye kyo was surprised,her heart melted with his kiss,she could feel his love and his expression right now made her know that he was sincerly asking her ...
 
 
"...i..."
 
 
HI EVERYONE,IT'S BEEN AWHILE.i HOPE THE STORY IS OF YOUR LIKING,PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT TILL NOW,IT MOTIVATE ME TO BE BETTER THANKS,HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!.