chapter 27

will you recognize me?
CHAPTER 27
 
 
"What do you mean?"Song jong ki,hug her in his arms.
 
 
"Just,what i said.This is something that it's mine to take care of,you know it's about my life,you also didn't let me interfere much in yours remember?I could understand your toughts now you should understand mine too,right?"That's right,i do understand him.So i should do what he want and think it's right.
 
 
"Arasso,i will just wait for your time to come."
 
 
"Thanks"I lean on his chest and close my eyes.
 
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
 
"Song jong ki,are you ready?"Ask his manager,Song jong ki chek his clothes in the mirror and then smile.
 
 
"Yes i am"
 
 
The room outside is packed,everyone are there,journalist from all kind of companies are present.Song jong ki,frown a bit while he see all those people,he never liked this kind of places,but there is no more choice,he was aware that one day it would have been no longer able to mantain his hiding idenity,that's why this is the right time.He take a deep breath and finally walk on the stage and sit down in the only chair in the middle of the long table.
 
 
"Anyegaseyo"He bow slitly before looking at the mass of people that are taking pistures of him at every angle and turns.
 
 
"My name is Song jong ki.But i am know as...Alpha writer."The room went into tota delirious,at the revelation,song jong ki could barely adjust his eyes to all of the flash of of the cameras that are in front of him.
 
 
"I am,not going to say all the story as it is.I think it's best if you just ask what what you want to know and i will truthfully answer"He said with a dignified expression.Song hye kyo,was watching from the side of the room where no one could see her,she was surprised,because it was the first time that she saw this side of him,but she also noticed his discomfort and broke her heart.Suddenly her toughts where interrupted by the voice of a journalist.
 
 
"Why did you hide you hidentity all this time?Was it a marketing strategy?"
 
 
"Not really.I just don't like to be interviewd and going around to advertise my book.But that's true that this mistery around me made people curious and more ready to buy the book.But i think that real talent is what made me go on with it,as for why i hid myself is because i just did want to show myself in public."He answered trutfully making everyone in the room startled.
 
 
"Then what about your relationship with actress Song hye kyo,you two went to the same university,was this all a set up?"
 
 
"Nothing like that,i enrolled a year after her and she was already Min seo for the whole school."
 
 
"How did you find out who she really was?."
 
 
"At first i was fooled by her acting skills,her make up was done really well too,but i got curious about her soon enough."
 
 
"Hold did you got the inch it was Song hye kyo?"
 
 
"Because she talking about the proposal that she got by the producer of one of my books.She was my fan too"He smiled when he said that,she felt embarrassaed and wanted to punch him.
 
 
"Anyway,isn't this all too perfect?You are also going to write the movie script,this is too much of a part"Said the repoter who put them in all this mess.He smirked and watched at Song jong ki's reaction,after a few seconds Song jong ki smile and answered.
 
 
"Do you really think that the both of us needed such means to make the movie strong?Just to reminf you mr reporter,she is known worldwide and i am my share of good fame.Now tell what good it would be there,when there would be such people as you to mention this unreal theory?"The reporter got taken aback but tried to get back on track.
 
 
"Who knows,maybe you wanted to team up.The legendary book writer who sell bestsellers and his movie are always box office,paired up with Korean-s beauty Song hye kyo,also knows as a good and kindhearted person,the movie would have gone to much more heights that your others movies right?"
 
 
Song jong ki-s nod.
 
 
"That's true,but i want to remind you that on screen others than how it's written a script it depends most on the actors and actresses who play the characters,with what you are saying,you are praitically disregarding the work of tons of people working on the project...is that really what you mean?"His meaning was clear,with this the reporter was completly taken to a bad reputation by song jong ki.He surely was knows to be a bastard but never he would have been able to show it so blatantly.Song jong ki smiled and Song hye kyo could finally get a breathe of relief.
 
 
At that point the questions went into another kind of subject.Another reporter a woman in her eearly 20's made a clear question.
 
 
"How did you fall with her?Who fell in love first?"He smiled.
 
 
"Well,we wheren't in friendly terms.She couldn't stand me"
 
 
"Then who confessed first?"
 
 
"...I am a private person that is why i would like to get my private life as private as possible.Who conffessed first was probably me,THis is all i am going to say"
 
 
"WAIT!Then,how did she knew you where the alpha writer?"He looked back at the journalist.
 
 
"I told her.There is something i want to say before leaving.Why,should our lives be known by you?Yes,we are public figures,even so we love each other for who we really are,why do we need to be bashed or judjed for what we feel?She was even worried about me till i came here,such a girl do you think would be as calculating as some of you picture her to be?"He look at his enemy.
 
 
"She is an amazing person,so i would like for you all to have some respect for us and just enjoy what we give you,because we work hard for what we have become.Thanks for hearing me."He get up and leave after bowing.
 
 
Mean while Song hye kyo,was waiting for him in his car.
 
 
"O!What are you doing here?WHat a surprise?"
 
 
"I came to watch you.I never saw this side of you"
 
 
"Cronicca,i am someone with many charms"
 
 
"Ahahahah"SHe laugh and he take her in his arms and kiss her deeply"
 
 
"I tought you had to work"
 
 
"Yes.But i had a few hours before going to the airport"
 
 
"That's right.I will miss you"
 
 
"I am aware of it"
 
 
After that Song hye kyo left for oversease brcause of some shoots as for Song jong ki,his career,well...went up to the sky.On the net he is not more a cinic,bastard and old man who have talent but it changed to a handsome man,brave a bit cold and someone who fight for his love not to mention a talented writer.As for his interviews and so on it didn't change that much,he seldom goes to parties and the likes,some things never changes,but it sure is hard to go out most of all because of his beautiful girfriend,a girls as much brave as he is,beautiful and with a big heart not to mention a talented girl,so everything was fine and well.Just that fan meetings now cann-t be avoided too much,so since he rarely and really rarely he does one when he does it's something like a movie star,a big event,girls can't even be counted for how many he have around because of his revelation.
 
 
"Aish...i really cannot stand these girls"He said after the meeting.
 
 
"O don't say sch things,if they are not around you would be outdates."
 
 
"I told you that with my look only i would sell much more"He said a bit annoyed.As he walked the corridor.
 
 
"Where are you going?"
 
 
"To my oasis of peace"
 
 
"...I see...tsk...ciukketta,luky bastard"His manager said to Song jong ki.
 
 
"I know,poor you friend"He pat his shoulder and put a smile on as he fly to his car.
 
 
Meanwhile Song ghye kyo is waiting in the car near her company.
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"It'me girl"
 
 
"I am aware,i know it silly girl"She smile.
 
 
"Tsk,you seem happy"
 
 
"I am,he is coming to get me"
 
 
"Tsk...you and the guys around you"
 
 
"Look who is talking,ya,when i was the ugly friend,other than bullies i had a ton of love letter delivered to me and even left in my bag all for you.Do you think it was easy to carry them all?"
 
 
"...Are you kidding me?"
 
 
"Not at all"
 
 
"Ya!I went trough worse when we where younger,not to mention that you now get love letters from all around the world,so don't come telling me such things"
 
 
"It's different,i get them my email and are not all love letters!"
 
 
"TSk...anyway,there is something else i wanted to tell you about"
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
"David want to talk to you"
 
 
"Wow,really?"
 
 
"M,but i told you he have to be the one to call you so if he have a bit of courage maybe he will call you,don't tell him you knew because i told him,that he should be the one to call you understand?"
 
 
"O,arasso,thanks for telling me"
 
 
"By the way,you really without hope.I never tought you would be able to be like that?"
 
 
"...don't know what you are talking about,bye"
 
 
"What?Ya!-"Song hye kyo smile and then look at the door.
 
 
"Kyo!"Song hye kyo smile more wide than before and get up from her sit to welcome her handsome boyfriend who come running to hug her.
 
 
"Why are you so happy?"
 
 
"Because i can see you"
 
 
"O!Just too cute!"They walk together when finally they leave to go into a restaurant near their house.It's a place quit calm and where privacy is guaranteed.They order the food that they want to eat and then they chat a bit.
 
 
"I see so that is what happened"
 
 
"Dae.So when i finally finished i was so drained from all of those little ouw!I can't take such a life sigh@He put his hands on his head and she laugh as she watch his antic.
 
 
"Well,it seems tought that you are still the same,they have to wait even more than before to have a piece of you"
 
 
"Thanks god for that"She pat his head.
 
 
"O right,awhile ago called Lee jin"
 
 
"What did she say?"
 
 
"She told me that David wanted to talk with me"JOng ki's expression became not happy.
 
 
"O really,what does he want again? That bastard"
 
 
"I have no idea.SHe said he will call me."
 
 
"If he have got the courage...ya,don't you forgive him arasso?"
 
 
"I won't,i am not a caritable person"
 
 
"You ARE a charitable person,that's what i am worried about"He shake his head as he take the spoon in his hand to eat the food that the wraiter brought to him.
 
 
After they ate to their heart content they stayed together a bit before he took her back home since she had to pack a few things for another place she have to go the next day.
 
 
----------
 
 
 
Like this days passed and even a few months.
 
 
Wrap up party.
 
 
"So...the shooting is finally offically ended!"
 
 
"Cheers!"
 
 
"I want to thans you all for the hard work you made and also i want to thanks the two lead actos that went trough a lot,but everything went smoothly and it was really good to see such good actors like the two of you.So now please say something!"
 
 
"Goon Yoo sshi you first"Said Song hye kyo at that moment came in the room Song jong ki.
 
 
"Good evening everyone"
 
 
"Hello."
 
 
"What is going on director?"
 
 
"They are saying their speech"
 
 
"O i see"
 
 
"Thank everyone for working so hard till today.I personally want to thanks my leading actress who helped me a lot along the way,you are a really good person and if it wasn't for you it would have been impossible to bring this character to life,thanks"He then passed the mic to Song hye kyo.
 
 
"Thank you,i enjoyed working with all of you and it was a real beautiful project and my leading partner was really good,so i was able to enter in the character better,so thank you for your hard work"He bowed slightly nd thanked her.She then looked at the crowd and spotted Song jong ki.
 
 
"I want to thank all the crew and the stuff,the director and everyone who worked hard for this and of course to...the script writer too"
 
 
"OOOOOO!"Everyone pushed Song jong ki from one side to the other and also making fun of all of them.After that they ate happly with everyone.After the party was over song jong ki bring her to his house that was closer to the restaurant so that they could rest earlier.
 
 
"Sigh.FInally it ended"He helped her to take off the jacket of her shoulder and put it aside.Then they sit down on the couch beside each other.
 
 
"That was quite cute of you"He looked at her.
 
 
She smiled a bit."That was just something that must be said,if the script was crappy then no matter how good we where there would be nothing for us to feel more grateful for right?You where just as legendary and good as the legend that you are"She look at him and Song jong ki smirk a bit "O really?So i am legendary"
 
 
"That's just what you are,just good at what you do,like me right?"
 
 
"Sure you are.Really good.So beautiful and y"
 
 
"Omo...what are you saying?"Her smiled faded away slowly,she started to get a bit unsettled.
 
 
"What are you doing?"He get close to her while she suddenly get up and Song jong ki smile at her cheekly.
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
"You...what do you want to do?"SHe asked a pit flushed and embarrassed,Song jong ki get up and and walk toward her looking right into her eyes.
 
 
"What?You know what i want to do:Her eyes wide open while she make step after step backwards.
 
 
"YA!Stay away,don't come closer than this!"
 
 
"Or else?"He finally cirle her back with his hands,bringing her close to his body.making her heart almost jump out.she almost forgot how to breathe.
 
 
"What are you going to do?"She slowly kiss her cheeks.
 
 
"Hey,you can breath you know?I know i am handsome but...please be good and breath for me...there will be time for you really gasp for breath"He wisper near her left ear.
 
 
"Ya!Get away right now!"She push away while Song jong ki laugh,but never leaving his grasp on her.
 
 
"There is no way for you to escape this time."He kiss her lips gently,enough to make her get used to his peace and then he became more passionate in kissing her.She had to follow his lead but it was true,she felt her heart beat fast,her face felt hot all of a sudden and she could not do anything more since her body felt weak.Song jong ki intertwine his finger gently into her silky hair .The mood was getting hot,he kissed her like never before,Song jong ki slowly started to her shirt while looking at her ,as if waiting for her permission,seeing no real reaction from her he kepton going,she kissed him back and Song jong ki raised her into a bridal style to bring her into his bedroom,he gently put her on it,he took off his shirt and then kept on kissing her,jong ki started to kiss her neck,and Song hye kyo hugged him slowly.When he was about to travel her body more her phone started to ring.
 
 
"Don't answer"He said with a breathless voice.
 
 
"I have to maybe it's important"
 
 
"There is mothing important now than me and you"He kissed her again and she was convinced,so she left the phone go,maybe it would stop on his own after seeing she isn't answering to it.But to their disappointment,it didn't end.Instead...
 
 
"AISH!"He let go of her and she get up to go and get the phone.
 
 
"Damn it"He said to himself.
 
 
"Who is it at this hour?"She comment to herself."Hu?"
 
 
"What?Hu is it?"Song hye kyo put the phone in front of him,at that moment he just wanted to kill him.
 
 
"This...gosh,why the heck is he calling at this hour of the night?!"
 
 
"Sigh,croge...is he crazy?"
 
 
"Yobuseyo?"
 
 
"Yebuseyo...Min seo ssi?"
 
 
"David,why are you calling at this hour?"
 
 
"I am sorry i just...could call earlier"
 
 
"Sigh,you are still the same as always"
 
 
"...You know me..."
 
 
"So?What do you want?"
 
 
"Can we meet?"
 
 
"...Fine,tomorrow at the usual place and hour we hang out to"
 
 
"Arasso"Meanwhile Song jong ki was so pissed he could just as well throw that guy out of the window.
 
 
"Ya,have you finished planning your date with your lover?"
 
 
"What lover.Do you i don't have anything better to do tomorrow that meet with him?"
 
 
"Well it seemed like a date to me,at the usual time and place,hello,i am here too"She smile and go closer to him.
 
 
"How can i be forgiven?"
 
 
"Forgiven?"He take her arms and push Song hye kyo on the bed,and the hop on top of her,he smirk.
 
 
"You know what"Song hye kyo is still not used to this.
 
 
"Be gentle"
 
 
"I will,just for you"She hug him from a bit trembling,Song jong ki carress her head.I am scared too.She slowly raise her beautiful head to meet his lips,Song jong ki kiss her slowly and sweetly,traveling all over her body,they where almost gonna start the real thing when.
 
 
"Drrrrrrrrr"
 
 
"!"It was her phone again.
 
 
"I am gonna answer this time"She said while looking at him,but then again it won't stop,she get pissed.
 
 
"Sorry."She stop toward the phone and scream in exasperation.
 
 
"What?What is going?"Asked a bit worried Song jong ki.
 
 
"I seriously,am not gonna answer this time,ane!I will never answwer!"
 
 
"Who is it,it's him again?This time i am not forgive him"
 
 
"No it's that damn of my CEO!"
 
 
"What the heck is he calling you for at this time?!"
 
 
"What do i know?This man is completly crazy!"She put the phone in silent mode.
 
 
The phone finally stopped.Before both ofthem could even relax a message come to her.
 
 
TEXT:i know you are there answer or i will cut your salary.
 
 
"AISHIII,I AM GONNA GO SOMEWHERE ELSE THE NEXT YEAR FOR SURE!"The phone ring again but at that moment Jong ki take it from her hands.
 
 
"Youbuseyo?"
 
 
"Omo.You are Song jong ki ssi?What are you doing with her at this late hour?OOO,maybe you-"
 
 
"Cut it out,what do you want?"
 
 
"Calm down little boy"Little boy?!Song jong ki wanted to just smash this CEO=s head somewhere along with his phone,but he tried to calm down.
 
 
"It's just a phone call to tell her that i sent her some script via email,since she usually don't read my messages i have to call her so,that's all"
 
 
"Just for that?"
 
 
"They are big projects that need to get viewd by her soon,so this is important...then good night...O!Try to stay out of it,or else by tomorrow morning she will just as well be pregnant"
 
 
"YA!WWhat!-"
 
 
"Keep calm and peace,by boy"
 
 
"Aish...ya!This one is pissing me off!He is surely trying to woo you!"
 
 
"No...he is just usually like that"She say depressed,always,sigh...hey i am tired...let's sleep.
 
 
"Aish...I think it's better"He just hug her tight as if she would leave at any time.
 
 
"The phone turn it off"
 
 
"Arasso"
 
 
"Sigh...today too"She giggle and kiss him before getting closer to bury her small face into his chest.
 
 
"Good night Jong ki"
 
 
"Crae...good night"
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
 
The days went by well enough.Since Song jong ki was now a public face there was no need to complicate things and so he participated in the reading of the full script before directly heading to eat with everyone.They both had busy lives after that.Song hye kyo started to shoot and it was quite a difficult character for her to play since the way he written her character had many shades in her,but she found it fun in the same way.Song jong ki was at the shooting location when he could and after she finished the last scene she went to his house to make a surprise for him,only to fall asleep even before eating a meal together.In the end his bed became her sleeping place for most times.Other times it was him who went to her house but then again they where both so tired that they fell asleep in each other's arms.
 
 
"IT-S SONG JONG KI SHIII AAAAAAAA!"
 
 
"Crae...now please"He smile and all but then when they leave.
 
 
"Wow,you are so happy lately hu?those girls are cute right?"
 
 
"Kyo?What?-"
 
 
"Gasp!YA!What is this kiss mark!"
 
 
"What?"She look seriously mad and bring him in the room closing the door so that no one can see them.
 
 
"Thaat,look at that mark of lips!Are you cheating?!"He look at himself in the mirror and then fall silent.
 
 
"You can't even give an excuse?Woa,i definitely told you i would break up with you"
 
 
"Dummy"
 
 
"HU?You seriously"He flick her forehead and point to the mark.
 
 
"YA,can't you even recognise your own lipstic?"
 
 
"Tsk,are you stupid or you think i am stupid,hu?"
 
 
"I never said that,but surely this isn't a good matter you know?I mean look here.Do you think there is really someone who can kiss my neck and hide it underneat?Look,the lipstic is the one you are wearing...this morning you kissed me here remember?"
 
 
"I n-...i did"The last part with her voice slower than before,she look down.
 
 
"Sorry.I was mistaken"
 
 
"Tsk,breaking up like this?Would you really have?"
 
 
"If you cheat on me that's a given"
 
 
"I never would let another girl come near me"He hug her.
 
 
"Those girls are younger and beautiful"
 
 
"Are you kidding me?You are the most beautiful girl in korea and you are telling me that they are beautiful?"
 
 
"Sigh...damn it"She look away.
 
 
"I never tought you would be this jealous"She glare at him.
 
 
"Do you think i made of air?Of course i am jealous.You said you where jealous all the time but do you think i was not when we where at school?Every girl that i saw near you i would have gladly made her bald or color her hair in a flashy and ugly way,so she could not see you any more.Look at what i am thinking?"He laugh.
 
 
"How cute"He pat her head and then pinch her cheeks to her protest.Since then,they where always lovely-dovey.When they where with friends...
 
 
"Wow...they started again"
 
 
"Yes they did"Said lee jin to You ah in.
 
 
"Want some soy sauce?"
 
 
"Yes thanks"
 
 
"Ya!Are you listening?Where you watching that girl just now?Song jong ki"He did on purpose,he like to see her being jealous,because she is usually calm and collected,she trust him but sometimes he want to see jealous so in front of her he just look at other girl.
 
 
"How cute"
 
 
"YA!"He pat her head and then pinch her cheecks with the other free hand.
 
 
"Are you enjoying yourself there song jong ki?"As Lee jin with an even voice,he smile happily and looke at Song hye kyo.
 
 
"Yes...this is so much fun"
 
 
"O gosh...just marry her"Yo ah in said while he shake his head and Lee jin eat a piece of meat.
 
 
Another day at Yoo ah in restaurant.
 
 
"Thanks Song hye kyo ssi"
 
 
"Your welcome and happy birthday"The boy left and then she felt a stare from the side.
 
 
"Did you have fun?"
 
 
"Hu?What are you saying?"He rest his head on his hand.
 
 
"Do you like him? He is so ugly really..."
 
 
"Mpfff,are you for real?He just asked for an autograph"
 
 
"Tsk,should you really smile in sch a lovely way to him,hu?"She smile at him and then pat his head and with her free hand pinch his cheek.
 
 
"Ya,it hurt!"
 
 
"O really?How cute hu?"
 
 
"Seriously you two,just get married already"
 
 
HELLO TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS!I LOVE YOU ALL.ALSO THE NEXT WOULD BE THE LAST CHAPTER AND I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD ENOGH,IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ANOUT THIS CHAPTER PLEASE COMMENT AND THAN YOU ALL FOR READING,HUGGGSSS! HAVE A NICE DAY.