Some coffee?

Frustrated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s pov

 

“Hey!” A little hand cupped my face. I was taken aback by the her.

 

“Si… ca.., what can I do for you?” My smile stretched from my left ear to it partner on my right.

 

How did she cool down so fast?

 

“Stop your dazzling smile.. This is not working on me again. You think that I’m a goldfish?” The little princess quizzed while staring at me beadily.

 

“Goldfish?” My eyes roved left and right.

 

“You think I have goldfish memory and have forgotten what happen just now?” She explained crossing her hands.

 

Before I could ask, she continued, “You made me angry but I can forgive if you run an errand for me.”

 

My eyes fixated at her, waiting for her to continue.

 

“That guy named Kai, her colleague is so damn irritating, he kept pestering M…,” She stopped halfway and swept a glance at me,  “I mean Teacher Krystal. I want you to get rid of him.”

 

My eyes zoomed to the target, locked it and immediately an unknown fame was lighted up.

 

This guy obviously does not know the definition of personal space, he is invading, Krystal’s private space!

 

My legs brought me in front of the couple in splits of seconds which startled them, including myself.

 

Kai jolted and almost spilled his coffee on his jacket. Krystal’s eyes widened, looked at me and adjusted the cup of coffee on her hands as if anticipating something.

 

I mentally smiled at my spontaneous action giving this irksome fellow a scare. I reflected Krystal’s action, opened my eyes big and they glinted on their own as if seeing the dessert of the day. I broke with a smile that Stacey told me that melted girls’ hearts which I am putting it as a test now.

 

Krystal’s cheeks crimsoned, she broke eye contact with me and glanced on her coffee instead.

 

Hey, Stacey lied to me. Krystal does not like my smile :(

 

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” Kai shouted angrily and I could even see the coffee flying out from his mouth.

 

My neck snapped quickly to Kai and sent him a piercing glare. He held the coffee closer to himself. My right cheek raised up and gave him a shallow smile with deep percing eyes and people could easily read that I am coming up with something not so pleasant. Then I dashed towards him abruptly. The distance was so close that I could smelt his cologne. He freaked out and out of reflex, he jumped backwards. Without thinking, my hands worked on her own, they pulled Krystal behind me in case the coffee got too excited and went to her instead.

 

The coffee on Kai’s hand was eventually offered to it’s owner… owner‘s jacket.

 

Aww… that jacket looks expensive! ^_^ That will teach you a lesson how you will feel when other invade your private space.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter