-02-

Fate Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to leave your comments :)

 

 

During his trainer day, he didn't even forget to go to the cafe when they have their break. He even bring s to the cafe this time. He still couldn't approach her yet since he become busy with his training. He went to the counter to place their order with a smile.

"Welcome Jiyong-shi, is it the usual?", Jihyo ask him.

Jihyo smile back looking at him. Jiyong is consider as their regular customer since he always come and order the same thing each time he come to the cafe. Jihyo could remember his order already.

He nodded and added the members order. He feel happy when she become more friendly lately. Deep inside of him, he really want to hug her and tell her everything. He just afraid that Jihyo wouldn't believe him, so he keep it for now.

He keep looking at her with a smile when she prepare their order. TOP know there something wrong with the way Jiyong looking at her. When they went to their table, TOP ask him about her, whether she is the girl he talk about before. His fiance.

He tell them the whole story. Although they feel sad hearing his story but they couldn't stop themselves from teasing him. They were hoping that there something that they could do for him, but he want to do it on his own.

One day, he got a break from his training. He went to the cafe and found that Jihyo just got off from her work. He didn't intend to be a stalker, but he couldn't help himself from following her. He want to know her house. Perhaps her family could told him about what had happen to her before.

Jiyong keep following her until she reach her house. He then decided to give her family a visit on his next break. True to his word, he went to her house when Jihyo is working. He didn't want to let her know, because she might looked at him like a stalker.

Jiyong ring the bell, hoping her family would open it. He got nervous, wondering if her family still remember him. The door finally open up, and he could see a woman on the door. He introduce himself, and lucky for him, the woman recognize him.

Jihyo's mother invite him in and serve him with some cake and tea. She ask him if he already saw Jihyo. He admit that he follow Jihyo to her house before, and wondering why Jihyo didn't remember about him.

Jihyo's mother seem upset over something. He not quite sure why, but he starting to get nervous all of the sudden. He keep his focus on Jihyo's mother, and lean his ear on the story she about to tell him. After a while, she finally tell him the story.

Five years ago, Jihyo is just an ordinary high school student, until one day, Jihyo was involved in a accident where she was hit by a car. She was in a coma for more than a weeks and had to stay in the hospital for more than a months. Until these day, the one responsible for the accident still couldn't be caught.

When she awake, she didn't remember anything. The doctor have confirm that she have suffer from memory lost. They have try their everything, but nothing is working. They even try every traditional method available, but she still didn't remember anything.

Now he knew what had happen to Jihyo. Jiyong didn't knew since they have lost contact during the ten yeas they were apart. However, he feel relief when her mother tell him that Jihyo knew that she already engaged to someone, because they already told her before.

Thankfully, she accept it they way she used to. One thing she didn't know is who is her fiance. Jihyo mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter