-03-

Fate Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a year with a few dates, Jiyong could see that Jihyo starting to get more comfortable with him. It seem like his Jihyo is back, even though that she lost her memories. After all, the old Jihyo is still inside of her. He think that it's time already to carry his plan.

However, he need his team members help in order to make his plan successful. They glad to be able to help him, since they already knew Jihyo personally. They really think that Jihyo and Jiyong is a perfect couple, right from their very first meeting with her, and they have no doubt about it.

They envy them and sometimes they do feel jealous when they looking at both of them, act lovingly toward each other. No one will not feel jealous looking at both of them. Every time they meet, they seem like that they in their own world.

Jihyo took a day off from her work, because three days ago Jiyong asked her out for another date. She admit that she missed him a lot, since they haven't be able to meet each other for weeks now.

No matter how busy Jiyong is, he always spend a little time just to call her, even it only last for a minute or two before he fall asleep. Jihyo didn't mind because she understand his situation.

"Jihyo-ah, are you awake?", her mother ask and knock her bedroom door.

"I'm up mum. Wait a second mum.", Jihyo startle hearing her mother voice. It's like an alarm clock to her. She quickly get up and open the door.

"You have a delivery but I'm not quite sure what it is. So, take your shower first then come downstairs. I've prepare breakfast already. Just hurry up.", her mother said when she saw Jihyo just awake.

Jihyo wonder what could it be. She is sure that it's not from Jiyong since they going to meet that night. She took her towel and took a bath. She feel excited and couldn't wait for their dinner date.

She went downstairs and saw a big red box tied with ribbon in the living room. She wonder who would send her a present. It's not her birthday yet. She take a seat on the couch and pulled the card on the box. She got surprised when she read the card because she know it is an invitation card.

 

 

 

The card is obviously from him. She smile reading the card. Her mother got curios on the card content, and took a seat beside her. Jihyo hand the card to her mother, and she could see her mother begin to smile. She then open the box and found a dress.

A beautiful beige color, full-lace, sleeveless knee-length dress with a bow tight on the waist. It's not that plain but not that over the top kind of dress. It just the right kind of dress for her and she like it a lot. There is another card on top of the dress written "wear this tonight".

She went to the kitchen and eat her breakfast with an excited mood. After the breakfast, she went to bedroom and took the box along with her. She hang the dress in the closet and decided to take it out when it's time to get ready.

She stare on the invitation card with a smile, wondering what is he planning. She really couldn't wait for their date. Her phone suddenly ringing. She reach out for her phone and answer the call without looking at the id.

"Hello Jihyo-ah, did you receive it?", Jiyong ask her.

"I've received it already. What are you planning Jiyong-ah?", Jihyo ask him.

"You will know it by tonight. Just be ready before eight, okay? Don't forget to wear it.", Jiyong said. Jihyo should tell that he is smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter