-04-

Fate Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"I can't Jiyong-ah", Jihyo answer.

Reality hit her hard when she realize that Jiyong going to be a singer, and he just starting to build his career along with s. Jihyo really want to say yes to his proposal but she didn't want to crush his dream.

She want him to catch his dream first. She didn't want to be the reason he failed to catch his dream. She just afraid. She just an ordinary person, while Jiyong going to shine brightly. Jihyo honestly loved Jiyong with all her heart, but she didn't want him to regret everything at the end.

Jihyo almost shed a tears looking at Jiyong. It hurting her so bad in the inside to reject his proposal and to see Jiyong shocking face. She could see that Jiyong stand up and still couldn't process her answer. She is shocked herself.

"I can't marry you Jiyong-ah.", Jihyo said in tears.

"Why Jihyo-ah? Don't tell me that you didn't love me because I know you do. So, why?", Jiyong ask her and reach her hand.

"I can't destroy your career. I don't want to be the reasons that you can't achieve your dreams Jiyong-ah. I don't.", Jihyo said. The tears keep flowing.

Jiyong pulled her and give her a hug. He just afraid that Jihyo would run from him. He knew what Jihyo mean by her words, but he couldn't imagine his life without her. He couldn't let her go again, and definitely not this time.

"Being with you is my dreams Jihyo-ah. The one thing that will destroy me is not being with you.", Jiyong said with a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter