-01-

Fate Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for making you guys wait but here the first chapter.. enjoy :)

 

 

 

Jihyo's parents and Jiyong's parents used to go to the same school. They actually best friend but they haven't meet each other since they start working. Jihyo's parents moved to the city after they got married and got an offer for a job there.

Coincidentally, they moved to the house beside Jiyong's parents house. The become neighbor and getting closer once again. One year after they moved in, Jiyong's mother got pregnant and followed by Jihyo's mother a few months later.

They got really happy and decided to married off their child with each other, only if they were opposite gender. Fate must be with them when they both born with different gender. They keep their promised to each other.

Since Jihyo and Jiyong were young, they already introduce to each other as a couple. They parents keep telling them that they will eventually married each others. Actually, Jihyo and Jiyong already like each other, and have no complaint if they will be together, because they want it that way.

They always be seen together everyday and almost inseparable. Thus, their parents unofficially engaged both of them. Both of them were given a necklace with their initial engrave on the locket as a symbol for their engagement.

During middle school, their love still growing strong each day. Even when they keep being tease by their friends at the school, they never care. They just keep being together no matter what others say. Even their parents can't separate them. All they care is each other.

However, it's feel like fate is testing them when Jiyong have to moved out. His parents got transfer oversea for their job, thus he have to follow them. He will start his high school oversea, leaving her alone there.

They day before he transfer, he went to visit Jihyo. He was hoping that Jihyo will come to his house, but she not appear. Thus, he decided to go to her instead of waiting for her. He enter her house and went straight to Jihyo's room. He knock the door and he can see Jihyo sitting on the bed.

"Can I enter?", Jiyong ask her. He take a seat beside her on the bed when Jihyo didn't respond. He can see that Jihyo is upset with him.

"It's not like I will be gone forever.", he said, try to lift up the mood. He take her hand and hold onto.

"It is for me though.", Jihyo reply. She couldn't imagine life without him beside her.

"Can't you stay here Jiyong-ah? Live here with my family. I'm sure they let you.", she try to reason with him. She looked at him hoping he would say yes.

"I would love to, but my parents need me too Jihyo-ah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter