Chapter III

Untitled

Jaejoong is doing his next lesson plan,when his co-teacher came in to faculty looking for Chamgmin. "What's wrong ?" He asked " I'm looking for Mr. Shim" when he saw want he looking for ,he immediately dragged him out to the faculty. The teachers gathered around starts murmuring each other on what happen, when Jaejoong saw his face turned pale,worried and sad. It was a side of Changmin no one saw and everyone got worried,but didn't have no other choice but to go back to their seats.

 

After class Jaejoong went to grocery to buy some items  they need so they won't starve for upcoming week. And since they all busy on weekends,they take turn who buy the grocery every Friday.

Jaejoong, Ten and Yixing mom were siblings but their dads have different nationalities so that makes Jaejoong both parents are Korean and he is now teacher on an university, Ten or Ten Chittaphon Leechiakul who is half Korean half Thai were 2nd year college student of architecture and Yixing who is half Korean half Chinese 4th year college student of business administration. Unlike Jaejoong and Ten parents who is full support to them, Yixing father were very strict he doesn't allow him to stay at Jaejoong's place coz he will big burden to his cousin,but Jaejoong reassured him that he will take care his cousins so well and Yixing decided to work as part time at Kai's coffee shop. They make a promise to not fall in love coz of what happened to other cousin who fell in love so much and fought to his parents but in the end he left him alone.

As time when by and it got dark slowly Jaejoong sighed when he stepped out on the shop,holding many bags in his hands. "Well we won't be lacking in anything for upcoming week..." he told himself and looked at his watch "aish!!! It only takes 30 mins to get home." Suddenly he saw a figure sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall of one of the shops. Jaejoong looked around and thought for a while before approaching the person 'Is it really ...' "Changmin?" Jaejoong looked down at the guy who slowly raised his head to look at Jaejoong. He was crying, Jaejoong was shocked and crouched down in front of him. "Yah!...what are you doing here? And why are you crying?" Jaejoong didn't get any answer and tired to cheer him up a little with a joke "Why? Did someone dumb you?" But all he got were harder sobs.Jaejoong sighed and looked around. 'Why am I so nice to that moron? Why do I care? Aish ...my parents for teaching to be a good person.' The pretty guy poked Changmin lightly.." Come on...you can't stay here forever." Changing turned away and continued crying Jaejoong slowly grew desperate and scratched the back of his head in frustration. "Yah!!get up you can come to me tonight." Changmin suddenly turned around and looked at him shocked Jaejoong got up and signaled him to do the same. "Get your up and follow me." Min wasn't sure whether he should do that Jaejoong told him,but soon realized that Jaejoong meant it and Min had to admit that if there was someone he wanted to be with the most right now. Then it was Jaejoong for sure. He forced himself to get up and looked at how Jaejoong walked away,how enough to Changmin catch up. "Come on Min"