Chapter I

Untitled

Before Jaejoong and Changmin went to their class the pretty teacher looks pissed when he saw his co-worker. But Changmin look at him again smile and winked at him. When Jaejoong ready to his first class he stand up and set his things, Changmin also stand up and go to Jaejoong and at his and runs away “YAH! SHIM CHANGMIN!!!!” Jaejoong shouts and throw him a book on his face. “OUCH!!” Changmin said, “It hurts my love” while he rubbing his forehead and their co teachers laugh, just shake their head and continue on what they’re doing. Jaejoong just glaring at him and said “You deserve it and don’t call me love”.  “But your my only love” Changmin wink at him again and when he sense another danger coming from Jaejoong he grab his things and said “I think I should go to my class” and he sent a flying kiss. Jaejoong really want to punch his face, everyday this is their daily routine before they go their class. Changmin always annoying him and gives him more stress. But the moment he steps his foot outside faculty someone groping his again and he look who’s the suspect he punch his face “YOU ! DON’T FREAKING TOUCH MEEE!!!!!” and he punch again. Right on time when his cousins Yixing and Ten saw the commotion between two teachers they run to them and help their teachers stop their hyung kills his co-teacher. “Jae hyung stop” Yixing grab his wrist while Ten hold his waist. When he heard his cousin Jae stop and glare Changmin who’s face were swollen “YOU MORON” he shouts at him. “I never thought you are aggressive my love” Changmin looks at him and smile. Now, Jaejoong were totally pissed and want to punch him again, but before he let go his wrist on Yixing, Hyun Joong called him “KIM JAEJOONG!!”  everybody were freeze “is this you gonna teach on your students?”  And Jaejoong realize his cousin and Ten were there. So he fixed himself and get his things “Go to your class” Hyun Joong give orders to them and he looks at Ten. “Ten, accompany Changmin to infirmary”. Ten nods and went to Changmin while standing up he looks at Jaejoong and winking him again but Jaejoong give him cold shoulder and went to their respective class with Yixing and other teachers.

 

When they enter to infirmary “YOOCHUN HYUNG~~” Changmin called to the handsome doctor. When Yoochun saw him “what happened this time?” he asked “my fault and I deserve it” Changmin said and sit on the bed.  “You really love to and give you so many punches” Yoochun said while giving him pain ointment, that’s the moment Changmin fell the pain. “I don’t know I love to everyday.” Changmin reasoned out “That’s crazy, you are really in love with him” Yoochun replied. Ten pout on what he heard when Changmin saw that “Ten-shii, what’s wrong?” he asked. Ten just shake his but deep inside he said “we promise to not fall inlove, beside love doesn’t exist.” Yoochun realize that Ten have class and told him “Ten I think you need to go on your class thanks for accompany Changmin” Ten bowed and when to his class.

 

Yixing was sitting on his classroom and saw Kai packing his stuff. He signed and turned his head to look at the window. “He never notice me and beside and we have rules”…. “Hey Kai, you need go to auditorium?” one of his friend asked “Yeah, I wish Chen will audition, coz he have nice voice and besides he is chensing-machine after all” everyone laughed on his on his jokes Chen gave a glare at him. “I don’t like to sing in front on many people” “Aigoo our Chennie is being shy again” Sehun another Kai’s friend. No one notice that Yixing listen on their conversation. The shy boy kept looking at Kai until he walked out of the classroom. “Hey Yixing” he came back in reality when Chen called him “Yes?” “Well you see Kai is busy person and he needs someone who will be there and help him can you be his assistant?” Chen said to him “B-but why me?” “Why not?... You are the only sees him after school, so you quite know him and you are the only perfect to be his assistant.” Sehun explain. Yixing hesitate if he accept the offer but Chen gave him a puppy eyes and he sighed and nod. “YES!! Thanks Yixing” Chen gave him hug.  “Ok, just tell him we sent you and he won’t give you anything further questions” Sehun said. Yixing packing his things before he go out to the classroom and nervously went to auditorium.

 

 

After their first subject Ten stretched his arms and yawn as his and his friends Doyoung and Yuta stepped out the classroom “Tired again?” “ Hell yeah what do you expect when first thing before you go to your class is to be referee on my cousin and to Changmin seonsaengnim.”  Both of his friends laughed on what his said Ten have something to tell but he didn’t expect to see he doesn’t want to see. “Hi Darling” “Oh shut up Taeyong!” Ten hissed and visibly annoyed, seems Taeyong didn’t care at all he really liked it to see Ten burst his heart in anger. “You know…uhmmmm we should..” “Taeyong are coming?” his friend Hansol called him standing there looking at Taeyong questioningly. “we need to hurry” “Coming” Taeyong replied and look at Ten and gave him smile and walking away after winking at him. “So annoying” “He loves to flirt with you Ten” Doyoung said while chuckling while Yutal grinning and wrapped his arms around on Ten’s shoulder. “You guys are gonna be sweet couple” “Oh shut up guys please stop non sense topic.” Ten hissed caused to Yuta to laughed. “ Hey, I heard there’s an audition today...for a school kpop group." "So?" "Why don't you join? I'm sure you'll get chosen."  "I don't have time for something like that." Ten said and looked at his friends, who raised their eyebrows."You ALWAYS have time. Why don't you spend your time on something you are good at and that is fun for you instead of staying at home all day long or playing soccer although you hate playing soccer?" Yuta looked deep into Ten's eyes and he thought about his words for a while before sighing in defeat."Ok...I'll go to that audition."


chapter one is already

I dont know what will happen next

hope you like it