Chapter II

Untitled

Changmin and Junsu having lunch “Again Changmin?” “Just shut up hyung and eat your lunch” Changmin said and chewed his food “Are you in love with him or is this new kind method of bullying?” Changmin just smirk on what he heard “If is many girls would want to bully you” he continued. “You know you and Jaejoong hyung are teachers and both you need to be good example.” “You know what hyung I’m not like you and Yunho hyung or Hyung Jun hyung and Hyun Joong shii even they are complete opposite, who always sweet to their partners” “Jaejoong hyung is very special to me and he were nice and sweet to his cousins” “You called him sweet person even he punched you.” Junsu chuckled “You really like him”. Changmin stands “I need to go to auditorium for audition.”  

 

Ten were sitting for teacher to call him and looked at other candidates…some are really good and some were…well just ok. He noticed a tall guy walked to the panel and sit “oh he’s here” he mumbled, the he noticed his cousin Yixing who was sitting behind him and kept looking to Kai. “Yixing hyung~~~~” he hugged him “hyung, is there something you and kai have talk to? Or why are you staring at him?”. “Well….I need to talk to him..but….” “He won’t bite, don’t be scared” he saw Yixing blushing and whispered “Don’t worry I won’t tell to Jae hyung” Yixing bowed and blush even more .

 

“Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul” The teacher called out and everyone looked around. Ten stand up and caused everyone look at him. Then Ten grabbed Yixing’s hand and led him towards to stage with him, caused everyone look at them in surprise. When Yixing caught Kai looking at him, he lowered his head and blushed. “We don’t take duos.” Kai said and looked at Ten, who was laughing lightly. “He isn’t here for audition.” Ten lightly pushed Yixing and caused Changmin whistled and everyone looked at him. Kai started talked him calmly “Why are you here Yixing?” To hear his voice talking and said his name Yixing felt he was already at cloud nine. “W-well Chen and Sehun sent me to you.” Kai looked at him surprise. “To me? What for?” Yixing felt uncomfortable and Kai signaled him to come over. Yixing  took a deep breath before walking to their table. The other boy pointed at his right ear and signaled Yixing to whisper that.

 

Yixing gulped and he saw Changmin smiling at him before bending over to Kai “I’m here to be your assistant” Kai smiled widely when Yixing pulled away. “Ok,sit behind me” Kai said and Changmin gave an extra chair to Yixing “he looks like a nice man” he told himself and sat behind Kai. Kai looked back at him one more time with chuckle before he concentrated to Ten, with his teacher Changmin and two other juries. “Ok, Mr. Chittaphon you may start” “I’m Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul half Thai half Korean” “What related with you and Jaejoong shii” Changmin suddenly asked him “he is my cousin as well Yixing hyung” he pointed to his cousin “and you are his enemy” he continued Changmin just smirked “Ok Ten, what would you like to do first?” “I’ll sing and play guitar at the same time and then I’ll dance.” “Okay” Changmin said and looked at Ten who was making his way to guitar.  

 

He cleared his throat and started to sing Jason Mraz I’m Yours while playing onto the guitar. Yixing were happy to see his cousin sing like that while Kai, Changmin and the others looked at Ten awed. Althought his voice wasn’t best,but it was still good and control his voice. “Ok, that was really good, now we want to see your dancing skills.” Kai told the thai boy,who nodded and stand up. “I want the song ‘7th sense by Nct U’” Ten said to the DJ and the other boy nodded, while Ten preparing himself mentally for his dancing. Once the music started. Ten really concentrated on his dance and express what he feels on it, and don’t care on the people around him. Kai nodded while watching Ten. There were many things he need to learn for beginners, but he is really awesome. Yixing also watched his cousin with awe and gasped when he did a flip. Kai looked at him and Yixing nearly got a heart attack when he saw him smiling at him before turning around and watch Ten again.

 

 A few movement and Ten made his final pose. Everyone was silent until Changmin stand up and clapped his hands followed by Kai and others, they were amazed. Out of all people who applied today, Ten was the best. Kai smiled at him and said “That’s very hot” “Congratulations Ten, you’re the first member in the group” Changmin said Ten couldn’t believe and, what was going on right now and stared at Changmin in shocked “F-for real?” “Yes” and everybody laughed he run towards to his cousin and hugged him so tight and jumped “YES!!!!!” “Congrats Tennie” Yixing said while he saw Ten’s jumping around happily coz everyone laughed “I will tell to Jae hyung” and he bowed every jury before running out auditorium. Suddenly, someone approached the jury. “Lee Taeyong…where are you? Changmin asked when he saw the boy grinning “Sorry sir, I was hiding” “huh? Ok, well you saw the first one you’ll have to train, right?”  “Oh yes, I saw him” Taeyong said with a wide smile and more satisfied. He is one of the choreographer for the group they were about to form and he was really pleased that Ten is one of the members.

 

“Okay no more candidates for today right?” Changmin asked and waited for an answer and since no one is reacted “I guess that will be yes,ok we will continue tomorrow” “everyone stand up and bowed on him as he go. Kai packed his things and signaled to Yixing to follow him. When he saw that something bothering to Yixing he looked at him and decided to talk “What’s wrong?” “Nothing, Oh are you hungry? I could get you something to eat” Kai laughed at that “ You are my assistant not my slave, Yixing. I’ll need your help from time to time, but you aren’t my slave I’ll order you all around all the time.” Yixing smiled at Kai’s words and soon regretted it, that he didn’t have a courage to talk to Kai earlier


chapter 2 is done

what do you think guys?

i hope you like it