Three

Perfect Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where have you been?”

For the first time, she sits in the front seat. She wears the seatbelt, folds her arms in the chest, turns her head to the right, and glares at me. It seems like she’s in the bad mood. Really bad mood. I gulp, you can’t underestimate her angry state. What did I do so wrong to receive her glares two days straight?

“I’m sorry, Miss, earlier while I waited for you, a lady got in to my taxi. I thought it would be unappropriated to said no, beside her destination wasn’t far from your office building. So, I took her to her destination then back to your office building.” I explain to her honestly.

She snorts. “Just give her to Nickhun. You know how long I waited for you? 35 minutes! I was mad at my boss and you worsen it.”

“What your boss did this time, Miss?” I ask calmly.

“He kissed me! No, I need to correct that. He forced his lips in to mine! The worst was he didn’t stop at it, he was also almost forced get into my skirt. That ing old-fat-smell-man almost me! Glad I was learned taekwondo, so I fought him and made his nose bleed. I’m feeling disgust with my own lips right now. Eew!”

While I hear her story, something inside me is boiling. I also get angry at her boss. How dare he do that to my favorite passenger? I’ll make sure to get him later and give him some lectures.

“How far he touched you, Miss?” I grip my steering wheel hardly.

“Just lips and my arms. Before he could lay his fingers inside my shirt and skirt, I already knocked him out.”

Somehow I feel relieve hear that. If that old man laid his filthy fingers inside her shirt and skirt, I swear to kill him. No one can touch my woman and safe from it. Okay, she isn’t my woman. Yet. Yes, yet, because I want her to be mine. All mine.

“I no longer work at that office building because I resigned after I knocked him.”

“Yeah, it’s a good decision, Miss.” Of course I agree with her decision.

“You’re happy with the fact that I no longer work at that office?” she stares me seriously. Okay, I don’t understand her stare again. Something is inside her mind, but I can’t figure her out.

“Yes, of course, because it’s better if you aren’t at one office with that erts old man.” I reason out.

“You know the meaning of I resigned, right, Miss Kim? It means I’ll search another job and I still don’t have an idea where will my office later. In other words, it’ll be just a tiny chance to us to meet later or maybe we won’t meet anymore, Miss Kim. You’re still happy, Miss Kim?”

I turn my head and find her dark brown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter