Break

Versus

Finally, I'm home after a tiring day. Eottokae?! I'm incharge of a man's shoes? I don't even know what do they prefer or so.

Hwaiting?!

 

She then enjoys the silence in her apartment. Her family is in America together with her elder sister. She insisted two years ago that she does not want to leave Korea and besides she has been there before.

 

She looks at the Lion stuffed toy Seunghyun gave her. She gives it a smile and says, "The person who brought you is really weird. Tsk, an alien I must say."

 

She slapped herself and said, "I should not talk to this stuffed toy anymore, Stop smiling Bom, stop!!"

 

She sits back and decides to watch some news on television.

 

"Good evening everyone. Seoul Flash News here. A pair of heels from a shoe brand causes two ahjummas to fight continuously for two hours. It is believed that they desperately want the pair of heels so they argued. The sales lady said that she did everything to stop the commotion but the two ahjummas are just too stubborn."

 

It made Bom listen very carefully. "Let's listen to what the sales lady is about to say everyone, 'Ms. Park Bom! They want your designed shoes so much! Eottokae? Eottokae? Please help me stop the fight between these ahjummas.'

 

"Ohmaaygash, if I'm not mistaken that's Angelica!"

 

"Ya you old woman! I said I picked this heels first, why insist huh?!" ahjumma1 one says in a ganster way.

"But-but I had my eyes laid on them first than your hands!" ahjumma2 replies cutely with an angry tone.

 

"I gotta move fast right now! I did not know this problem will be broadcasted!" Even if this problem has occured, the thing that is going on Bom's mind is ...

 

This is a very good opportunity to show to manager that  I'm deserving to be the most outstanding employee of this month. I'm going to solve this problem and besides, two ahjummas are fighting over my designed shoes?! That's nice half bad but nice dominates!

 

Bom rushed her way to the store and fits in the way to the commotion.

 

"Good evening madams. I'm in charge here for today, please cooperate with me as-"

 

Her sentence was cut off when Ahjumma1 harshly says, "Stop talking and do what you have to do, I no longer want to see the face of this ahjumma!"

"Ok-"

She was cut off again when Ahjumma2 says, "As if I want to see that ugly face of yours. Ya you lady please do something right now."

 

This is not good. Bom is not going make good outcome if the two are in a hot temper. "We can solve this if we all relax. Let us settle first and throw away our anger," she says acting cutely as ever.

 

"Tch. We will listen right now. What's your plan huh?"

 

"Since that's the last pair available, one of you should give way right? One of you can make other choices here! Trust me. I can choose for you if you'd like to," Bom explains softly.

 

Angelica recommends, "She's the designer of that pair you are fighting for madames. We recommend her."

 

Ahjumma1 and Ahjumma2 give each other remourseful stares. On their mind: I WONT GIVE UP. I DONT CARE IF SHE'S RECOMMENDED OR WHAT. I'LL STICK ON MY DECISION.

 

"Aaaaah this calls for another fight then, we don't want to give up!" they both scream and attacks each other.

 

Bom gets in the way and shrieks, "Please we need to settle this right now. Oh my, ahjumma please stop-"

 

She did not finish her sentence as she feels she's about to fall. "I'm falling and if ever my body gets hurt I'm going to kill these customers of mine."

 

Luckily, man's hands were able to catch her on time, "Gotcha Park Bom."

 

She closes her eyes and expects to fall when, "Owww? Did someone just saved me?"

 

And when she looks at the man who was her Knight for the Night she asks, "What are you doing here?" raising an eyebrow.

 

She never knows how to say thank you to me eh? The first thing she said right now is WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? when the answer is very obvious! OF COURSE I AM HERE TO HELP YOU, WHAT ELSE?!

I saw her earnestly waiting for my answer. I want to right now but this is not the right time.

 

"What else, saving you from those barbaric customers."

 

"How- how did you know?"

 

"I thought every human watches Television news? Duh, it's obviously on those screens outside."

 

"Ugh, so?"

 

"SO?! BOM? Are you Bom or are you Pretending?! This isn't the time to ask questions about how did I get in, how I walk or made my way here or how the hell did I ever use my eyes and ears for the news flash?!"

 

Wow that was a blast. Never thought I'd say those words.

 

She laughs hard and says between her chuckles, "You speak like one of them. Come on, let's put a stop to their drama."

 

"Ehem, ehem, excuse me my ladies but aren't you showing too much of your bad side to Seoul?"

 

The two ahjummas stared at them and asks in unison, "WHAT?"

 

"My ladies haven't you notice the people gathering around you, cameras rolling to film you and our very own broadcaster telling details?"

 

They looked at themselves and saw how ugly they looked like. "Well,"

 

"See? This girl beside me even tried her very best to stop you two but you were not listening, we could have given you discount for making her designed heels famous right now."

 

I can't say anything to that. The fact that he included my creation and effort, that's 10/10 but HIM telling this in a very awe and jaw dropping way just just 3/10 I HATE IT.

 

Then the two ahjummas released themselves from every anger they still have and apologized to everyone, "Mianhe. Mianhe. Mianhe."

 

Bom comes in the way and says, "I can help you choose if you like to let me."

 

Ahjumma2 nods and says, "Please do help me. I have to attend a party tomorrow for my friend's home coming. I need something that'll give the spotlight."

 

Bom thinks for awhile and brilliantly says, "This way please."

 

Ahjumma1 pouts and murmurs to herself, "I should have listen to her and she might be helping me right now."

 

Seunghyun, being the gentleman he is says, "I can help you. I'm a man but I'm familiar with lady's taste."

 

Ahjumma1 happily replies, "I need something for my daughter's recital. Something that'll compliment with my complexion."

 

Seunghyun immediately holds ahjumma1's hands and assures, "We'll choose the best."

 

Angelica sighs and says to the camera/people listening, "As you can see, it's resolved right now. Thanks to Ms. Bom and Mr. Choi."

 

After an hour for choosing and convincing them...

 

Bom sits in one corner and closes her eyes, "What a tiring day I have."

 

"Want some water?" Seunghyun offers.

 

She hesitates at first but feeling will betray her after some time, "Thank You."

 

"You were actually good at settling them. Where did you learn that?" Bom asks.

 

"Mhhhm, I have a sister and mother who always fight so I learn it from my own personal experience although theirs is more of a problem," Seunghyun explains.

 

"I see," she says and silence concluded.

 

"Mianhe for today Ms. Bom and Ms. Seunghyun. I promise to do my job better and learn from you two. Thank you!" Angelica says.

 

"No problem Angel, we gotta get used to it," Bom assures giving her a smile.

 

"Yeah, you did a good job asking help from Bom," Seunghyun says giving her a little bit, just a little bit, very little flirty smile.

 

I think he is better doing a flirty job than collaborating with me. I gotta suggest it to Mr. Manager.

 

"Bye Ms. Bom and Mr. Seunghyun, see you tomorrow!" Angelica bids goodbye, earning a goodbye wave from Bom and Seunghyun.

 

"So can I ask now how did your eyes and ears worked?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Ani. How did you come here? I'm guessing you were at your home by that time."

 

He recalls the scenes earlier. "Haha. I saw you walking rapidly with that happy slash worried face. I decided to follow my rival and when I lost track of you because of the crowd, I heard the news about 2 ahjummas fighting over YOUR SO CALLED DESIGN."

 

"And then?" she says moving her ears closer to listen.

 

"BOOOO! Harry Potter came in with his two best buddies!" he joked.

 

It gave her an attack and she slaps him, "YAA! How dare you scream like that? My ears~~" she cries cutely.

 

He felt apologetic towards her and decides, "Okay, lean your ears closer I'll continue my Adventure Part II."

 

She obediently follows and heard him, "I saw you struggling but keeping a very determined face. I was not actually going to help you not until you went into their fight and almost fall. Tsk, girls these days."

 

She felt her cheeks warmed and its her turn to scream at him, "WWWOOO! Thank yo!"

 

He laughs and heard her tummy grumble, "Someone is hungry."

 

Seunghyun's tummy grumbles too and she adds, "I'm not the only one!"

 

And so they ended their night eating at a restaurant. They did not talk much, they just eat.

 

He is not a bad guy afterall but... I've gotta be alert.

What a determined girl we have here, she really never gives way does she?

 

^^ The next day...

 

Bom comes earlier because of delighted feeling.

 

"What am I thinking? AAAARRGGH!"

 

"Good morning!" Seunghyun happily greets from behind scaring Bom.

 

"YA!"

 

"Oh Ms. Park Bom, do you want me to say Good Morning in different ways?"

 

She decides to give it a try. Give the poor guy a debut.

 

"Let's see?"

 

Seunghyun's scary way of greeting: he moves his head sideways like Sadako and creepily touches Bom's shoulder, "Good morning have you seen my comb?"

"That was cool but you did not scare me, you made me laugh!"

 

Seunghyun's y way of greeting: he does 2NE1's main vocalist Fire touch my legs to impress move and ily sits at Bom's chair greeting, "Good Morning Darling, how about a coffee my duty free?" with matching twirling of his hair.

She claps and makes a whistle, "Woot woot young man!"

 

Seunghyun's gentle way of greeting: He smiles on his side showing his dimples goes near Bom and says, "Good morning Ms. Park Bom, I'm glad to meet you today, ehem ehem."

She did not budge because she felt herself having fun with her rival.

 

"Enough Seunghyun. We gotta get back to work," she seriously says.

 

And this time Seungri came out from Mr. Manager's room and says, "Please go on with what you were doing before hyung. I never thought you'd act that way umpppffhht- HAHAAHA!"

 

"YA! Lee Seungri, get back to work!"

 

He looks back at Bom who is now lost in her own world of challenges.

 

"I thought we were going okay but she shifts her mood too fast."

 

Mr. Manager arrives and gives an important news, "Today, I want to congratulate two of our officemates who showed an excellent performance yesterday despite the time going beyond, Ms. Park Bom and Mr. Choi Seunghyun, baksu chyeo!"

 

They stood up and bows and smiles. "But how did the two opposing people meet at that place? Is there something wrong?"

 

Bom denies and explains, "It was purely coincidence everyone, we are not in good terms and everyone knows that. So he just came by to help."

 

That makes him confused but heated, "And to add to HER explanation, I won't ever find a way to make us go together especially if her aura is terrorism."

 

"I see, then get back to work everyone!"

 

"Ne!"

 

Seungri whispers, "Hyung, she's weird. A while ago, she had a joyous expression when you joked and acted gay but ..."

 

He continues the sentence for Seungri, "But now she is acting all fired up again. We just have to get with the flow," earning a stare from Bom.

 

Bring the game baybeh.

 

I need to get back to the game. Focus Bom, focus.

 

Today she decided to start observing Seunghyun's actions and plans to make him fall.

 

She glances at him from time to time, "Point 1: Reread every thing you are reading. Do not let a wrong word make the great escape."

 

Point 2: Do not take calls for too long. Even if that's Dara!

 

Point 3: Lessen the stress look in your face, massage them and chill.

 

She found herself imitating Seunghyun's actions. "This is actually helping," gaining a question from Sofia, "Hey, are you okay?"

 

"Ugh- I, ah, am, uh, okay! Yes okaaay!" she screams a little louder.

 

Everyone stares at her and she says, "I hope everyone is having a good day!"

 

"We won't unless you terror look is there," someone inserts.

 

"Excuse me but if you find my look terror, then don't look at it," she says to Seunghyun raising two eyebrows.

 

"Well, let me state my observation this past fifteen minutes but it's been you who looks at me in a peculiar way and jot down notes," he says full of accomplishment.

 

Well that's right, he's right but no way am I going to admit it. "Aren't you hallucinating Mr. Choi? Me looking at you? That's hilarious!"

 

"But uggh, Ms. Bom why were you doing his own actions like repeating his actions?" Seungri chirps in.

 

Well, Queen has a way for this! "Okay, I ACCIDENTALLY looked upon his face because the way he moves it looks very seriously you know in an ALIEN WAY. Yeah, alien is the word."

 

"Accidentally? More like you really planned to!"

 

"Who says huh?!" she is now trembling as Seunghyun corners her in her desk.

 

"Me, myself and I! Let me see what you wrote down there-" he attempted to reach it but his hand was slapped.

 

"Don't touch MY THING okay? Only me touches mine!"

 

"I'm just gonna read it Ms. Bom, what's wrong?" he smiles.

 

"Because- because- AAH MANAGER!" she screams.

 

He then covers his mouth but she bit it and screams, "MANAGER! HELP!"

 

He then struggles to keep her quiet giving an image that the two are making out.

 

"Mr. CHOI and Ms. Park, in my office now!" Mr. Manager announces.

 

"Your fault!" they both said.

 

^^

 

"So what did you think you showed me earlier?"

 

"It's not what you think manager, he was covering my mouth!"

 

"I'm not going to deny that but its because she's screaming too much, disturbing our officemates."

 

"ENOUGH," Mr. Manager sternly says, "Both of you seriously needs to stop this fight everyday. Aren't you getting tired of it?"

 

"We are sorry manager."

 

"Get back to work and please I'm pleading, stop that fight and start working together as ONE."

 

"Ne."

 

^^

 

"Your fault," Bom starts.

 

"I can't hear anything~~" Seunghyun says.

 

"Fine. Let's not hear each other's words!"

 

^^Later that afternoon . . .

 

I've gotta start stalking him now. I should have not wore this skirt and chose pants instead. It's not good for a lady like me to act this way but I have to.

 

She's really following me? Good thing she did not notice I'm starting to die from laughter. Her antics are just so out of the world.

What is she really trying to do?

 

"Hey miss going somewhere?" A drunk man appears from a dark alley.

 

"Ani ahjussi."

 

"Come with me," he says and starts to hold Bom's hands.

 

"No ahjussi. I gotta go now."

 

"Wae?! I offered and you'll reject?!"

 

She starting to feel bad and at this time she just closes her eyes and will scream the loudest she can ever reach, "HELLLLLLLPPPP-uh"

 

Seunghyun looks at the scene at his back and rushes to Bom directly, "She really causes me trouble!"

 

He saw how he scratched a broken piece of glass in Bom's flawless scream to make her shut up.

 

"Ya, old man, what do you think you are doing?"

 

"Showing love to my girlfriend," he lied. Obviously the old man at it as Bom fakes a puke. She mouthed HELP.

 

"Liars go to hell old man!" he said giving a blow on the old man's poor old cheek.

 

"That hurts. What the hell are you doing young man? She's mine!"

 

"How dare you lie in front of her fiance?!" he lied but got a perfect score for it as he hugged Bom.

 

"Damn you!" he said to the old man scaring the hell out of him.

 

The old man ran away with all fear.

 

"Come on, let's give your skin first aid," Seunghyun says.

 

"Where are we going?" she asks.

 

He whispers huskily, "Of course in my house. I don't want to spend money in the hospital right now."

 

 

Hello!

Thanks for reading Chapter 3~~~

Vote for 2NE1 BIGBANG TABLO for ALLKPOP!

Include BOM too for Solo Artist and Dara for Best Personality~~~

I hope for more subscribers and comments HEHEHE!

Sorry for wrong grammars and spellings!