I love you so

she moved with shameless wonder (the perfect creature rarely seen)

Sana doesn't feel anything dig inside of her. So she carefully opened her puff eyes and see's Tzuyu's hand still gripped on the knife, which was stab on the log her head layed on. Tears came running down on Tzuyu's cheeks and Sana doesn't want to see it ever again, so she wipes it all away with care and softness. "Don't cry." 


Sana leans her forehead against Tzuyu's and her tears wont stop dropping. The sun is rising, and Sana smiles, it felt like she was free from all grief and sadness. Sana's lips collides with Tzuyu's and she delightfully kissed her back. Sana's lips doesn't taste like cherry anymore, but Tzuyu finds herself still craving for her lips. 


Sana's nose caresses Tzuyu's skin and touches dried tears from her cheeks. She kisses her passionately, like she doesn't want nothing else to do but to kiss her lips and she kisses her, because nothing could hold her back from that and none should because loving her was so obvious. 


"I love you, I love you, I love you so much," Sana hears Tzuyu's soft raspy voice say between their kiss. And she smiles.


/


Sana always visits the two and brings them food everyday until three days have already passed. They were finally free. Finally. On the way home to Seoul, they stop at the same diner Sana let out at her anger at Taehyung. Mark tells Tzuyu the story and imitates Sana's impression, and Tzuyu laughs. 


"Who would've thought that my girlfriend is cute when angry," Tzuyu pinches Sana's cheeks and she pouts. That makes her want to kiss her again, so she does. No boundaries were felt. Mark throws them a disgusted face, "Ew, PDA." 


"Shut up," Sana chuckles and threw her bag at him the same way how she threw her bra at him once. The three laughs. On their final way home, Sana couldn't be more happier. The fresh air of Seoul enters her nostrils at she inhales and smiles graciously. 


Sana's with Tzuyu, and Tzuyu's with Sana, and that's all that really matters.


/


a/n: THIS IS THE END PEEPS. im sorry for a very short chapter but yeah, they get a great ending. that's good, right? please don't hate me lmao. yall's comments trigger me. the ost for this is "writing's on the wall" by sam smith. go check it out and get ready to be scalped by sam's vocals. thank you for reading *insert blushing face here*