Three of Us

Secret Love Song

[Big Bang's Fxxk it]

"era moreugetda~ I Love y’all"
(Fxxk it, I Love y’all)

 

"era moreugetda~ I Love y’all"
(Fxxk it, I Love y’all)

 

"era moreugetda~ I Love y’all"
(Fxxk it, I Love y’all)

 

"Girl I wanna get down~~~"


Singing along with their best jam until their throats get hurt while having some drinks to have a chill from their frustrations in Life. That's how Sinb, Yerin and Umji decided to spent all night long at the Han River.

 

Sinb: "Three of Us!"

 

Yerin&Umji: "Till the End!"

 

Yerin: "May we, be in heaven half an hour, before the devil knows we're dead!"

 

All together, They lift up each glass of soju and had a toast before they drink it up straight.


Sinb: "Unnie, another glass for me!" 

 

Her 8th glass of Soju isn't good enough for her to request another one, but she can't even lift the shotglass properly without the alcohol pouring out everywhere.

 

Umji: "Unnie, can I use your legs for a moment? I'm really getting dizzy" 

 

Yerin: "You're free to do so"

 

After getting her permission, Umji lies her head on Yerin's lap while the latter is filling up some drinks for Sinb.


Yerin's style is a bit different, she often drink beer but she never liked the taste of Soju. She acts like she does drink but on some unnoticeable timing, she secretly spit it out on the ground behind her where the two can't see.

 

On the other hand, Sinb keeps drinking and making sure her mind and thoughts will get drowned from it. She never knew that she has been cheated and she was almost drunk and out of herself. 

 

While Umji,the youngest one who only drink few, eat more and always use her pass card. The kid who was afraid of the after effect and was just enjoying the time they could all be together like that. Like nothing was wrong and everything was fine.

 

Umji is lying on Yerin's lap and almost entering her dreamland when her phone she left at the top of her chest suddenly vibrates.

 

Yerin: "Umji, you've got a phone call" She shrugged Umji's body to wake her up and the latter responded by picking up the phone call.

 

Umji:"What is it?"

 

"What is it? you asked me to come at the Han River, I'm here at the bridge. Where are you?"

 

Umji: "Ah you really came? we're down right here beside the river. Just come down I can see you up there" 

 

"Oh?  Okay, gonna go now"

 

After hanging up.

 

Yerin: "Who is it? Is it that friend you're talking about?"

 

Umji: "Ah, yes...I asked her to come here so I can introduce her to you. But I bet Sinb already knew her"

 

Sinb: "Me? Why me?" She asks when she heard her name even though her conscious mind is slowly fading away.

 

After a minute of waiting, the girl Umji is talking about finally shows up. Walking towards them with a hurried steps.

 

Umji: "Eunseo! good to see you here" She stands up unsteadily as soon as she saw her to welcome her.

 

Eunseo: "Oh? What happened here? Am I this late?" She asks when she saw some empty bottles of Soju rolling and scattered on the ground.

 

Sinb and Yerin was just staring at the guest. Sinb can't recognize her blurred face because of the effect of alcohol while Yerin seems to recognize her since she's still on her right mind.

 

 Yerin: "I think I saw you before?" She then remember that night where she saw Sinb with another girl.

 

Yerin: "Right! that night! I saw you, you're with Sinb when I saw you at the night club"

 

Eunseo: "Maybe you did, I was with her before" She was talking to Yerin but her eyes were glued on Sinb who keeps drinking and seems to not care about her presence.

 

Umji: "Eunseo, why don't you join us for them to know you more?"

 

Eunseo: "Ahh...Okay" She awkwardly sat beside Sinb. She can still remember how embarrassed she felt that night when she visit Sinb on her house before. 

 

A moment later, after having some more drinks with Eunseo. Everyone started to feel confortable talking to each other. And there, Umji also talked about how she met Eunseo. And that was when they were still in gradeschool, they were already friends back then until she transferred on highschool where she met Sinb and Yerin.

 

Umji's contact with Eunseo has been lost for some years but it went back when Yuju started to live with them and after finding out the recording of her parents' death.

 

Back when they were kids. Eunseo always talk to Umji about how cruel her life is, for being a heiress of that entertainment company and how her grandparents and father was pressuring her. She also often talk about her uncle's death which is Yuju's father.

 

And from that stories that Eunseo always told Umji before, Umji found out the Yuju is actually Eunseo's cousin. She asks for Eunseo's help during that time, and that's how they found out everything. With the help of Eunseo's money, they were able to get those documents easier. 

 

After half an hour, more bottles of Soju has been emptied. Yerin is still well, Umji was a bit dizzy while Sinb is completely knocked out sleeping on the mat and Eunseo was a bit out of herself, dancing around them. She was unexpectedly have a low alcohol tolerance.

 

Being the eldest among them, Yerin decided to bring them home. But instead of bringing them to her home, it's even more weird that she brought them to another house. 

 

She hits the doorbell ans she didn't wait for too long when the gate went open.

 

Eunha: "Ye-Yerin?" She took a look at her watch and seeing the time is already 1 AM.

 

Yerin: "I'm sorry, I need your help right now."

 

Eunha: "Help? At this time? What kind of help do you...." She pause for a moment when the smell of alcohol reaches her nose trills.

 

Eunha: "Did you just drink again?" She asks while frowning

 

Yerin: "Don't mind about me, those kids did worse" She pointed out her car where Sinb and Eunseo were on a deep sleep at the backseat and Umji who was trying to keep awake beside the driverseat.

 

Eunha walks closer to the car seeing a total mess.

 

Eunha: "They're wasted, how could you let them drink like that?"

 

Yerin: "Wait what? Are you trying to blame me?"

 

Eunha: "Ughhh...I'm really tired of you, You're asking me for a help but you're trying to put a fight just because I asked something like that" 

 

A sudden realization, Yerin immediately apologizes.

 

Yerin: "Okay, I'm sorry. But at least help me, I can't bring them to my house right now. I was driving back home when I realize my Dad was there and he'll kill me for sure"

 

Eunha: "So you wanted me to let them stay here?"

 

Yerin: "Can you? Please?"

 

Eunha didn't like some mess to happen on her room but since it was Yerin who ask, she can never refuse and she don't know why.

 

They both carries Sinb and Eunseo to her room and let them use her queen size bed while Umji walks in by herself and she occupies the remaining space beside Sinb and Eunseo.

 

Eunha: "That was exhausting"

 

She said as she sat on the couch and was followed by Yerin.

 

Yerin: "I never knew they had that much weight in their body"

 

They both laugh seeing those three sleepig beside each other.

 

Eunha: "How could those drunk kids look so cute?"

 

She laugh again and Yerin smirks. Just then she realized that they were sitting right next to each other and she moved away creating an awkward space at the couch. But Yerin noticed how Eunha moved away from her.

 

Yerin: "Why?"

 

Eunha: "It's irritating me, the smell of alcohol" She reasoned out.

 

Yerin: "Don't act like you never drink before, I bet you drink better more than me"

 

Eunha: "Yah! I never really did! I can't even stand that smell!"

 

Yerin: "Really? You even had a taste of it from me"

 

"WTH did I just said!" She suddenly thought

 

Yerin's eyes widened because of her own statement while Eunha's face turns red and she can't control how fast her heartbeat was running that moment. She badly wanted to just disappear that time.

 

Remembering that lingering moment they had before, they both felt shy thinking about it in front of each other. 

 

Yerin: "Ah, I think I have to go home now" She went in panick and that's the only thing she thought of to escape from that embarrassment. She didn't really intended to bring up that thing.

 

Eunha: "I guess so..."

 

But then they heard someone crying. It's definitely one of those three. And as they both look at the drunken side of the room, they saw Sinb who was crying while holding her phone near her ears.

 

Sinb: "I miss you...I miss you so much" She said on her phone just then Yerin took it away from her

 

Yerin checks her phone and she saw Yuju's name. Sinb is trying to contact her but they all knew that Yuju won't be able to pick up that call.

 

Yerin: "Sinb-ah..." She felt sorry for her.

 

Sinb: "Unnie! Give me back my phone! It was Yuju!" She stood up from the bed, trying to get her phone back from Yerin.

 

Yerin: "Sinb-ah, stop it...you're just drunk, she won't answer it either"

 

She said but since Sinb isn't on her right mind, she won't listen and just clinging on Yerin to get her phone back.

 

Eunha: "Sinb-ah, stop it. Take a rest for now okay?"

 

She pulled Sinb away from Yerin and she let her sit on the bed.

 

Eunha: "Sinb, you should rest for now so you can call her later okay? She's definitely waiting for you so you should fix yourself first for her, do you understand what am I saying?"

 

Just then, Sinb started to cry out loud like a child.

 

"I miss her, I really miss her" She said before she closes her eyes on Eunha's arms with some tears falling from it. 

 

Yerin: "How could you make her calm down?" She asks while looking at them.

 

Eunha: "Sometimes, you have to feed them with words they wanted to hear. I bet tomorrow she will forget how she acted and what she just said"

 

Because of what happened, Yerin decided to just stay.

 

Eunha was sleeping at the couch while Yerin was just standing beside the doorway and observing everything.

 

She started to feel the night breeze entering the room and she shivers from cold. Her eyes lands on Eunha and good to see that her body was covered with a blanket. 

 

She walks towards the sleeping Eunha and gets sitted beside the couch. And there, she pulled the excess part of the blanket to cover herself from the cold air.

 

Yerin: "Aaaahhh~~~ Why is it cold?" She leans her head at the handle of the counch while looking at Sinb who was sleeping peacefully.

 

Yerin: "Sinb-ah, I promise to make everything right. I will do everything to protect you, to protect everyone. I won't let anyone get hurt ever again"

 

Yerin was staring at the blank space for so long with all the thoughts running on her mind.

 

During that time, she didn't realize that Umji was already awake and was looking at her. She decided to approach Yerin who was still deep on her thoughts and she sat beside her.

 

Umji: "Unnie, you haven't sleep yet?"

 

Yerin: "You should sleep more Umji-ya"

 

Umji: "I'm fine unnie, I'm just a bit dizzy earlier. I'm just worried about you"

 

Yerin: "About me? I'm completely fine can't you see? You should put your worry on Sinb, she's the one who gets drunk too much"

 

Umji: "Unnie, you know that's not what I mean. I'm worried about you cause you always worries yourself about us"

 

Yerin: "I said I'm completely fine Umji"

 

Umji: "I don't think so. There's a lot of things you're carrying here" She placed her index finger on Yerin's chest where her heart is located.

 

Yerin: "Yah! Stop it" she removes her hands away.

 

Umji: "You always think of others before yourself. You already carried so much pain from your brother's death and got stressed so much from that incident for ten years. Unnie, you also have your own life. You deserve happiness"

 

Yerin: "Happiness? I can't be happy seeing Sinb like that. And the happiness you're talking about, I already lose her"

 

Umji: "You mean Yuju?"

 

Yerin: "Who else then?"

 

Umji: "How about Eunha?"

 

Yerin: "Eunha? What's about her?"

 

Umji: "She's your tutor right? I wonder what happens when you two are alone in your room"

 

Yerin's face suddenly glows and she felt hot from what Umji said.

 

Yerin: "Yah Umji!" She suddenly hits her arms "You're talking nonsense again!"

 

Umji: "That hurts unnie!" She acted in pain "I'm just asking, why do you have to act so guilty? Did you do something? OMG unnie! I'm blushing" She cutely giggles having fun teasing Yerin.

 

Yerin: "Yah! I didn't do anything!" She already forgot that thing for awhile but it keeps coming back on her mind. 

 

Umji: "But why is you face turning red? You can't lie to me unnie"

 

Yerin: "Just go back to sleep if you won't say something worthy to hear" She stood up and pulled Umji to stand up to bring her back to the bed.

 

​​​​​​Umji: "Ahhh unnie! But I'm serious, when I saw you two talked earlier the looks on her eyes is different. I think she likes you"

 

Yerin: "Aishhh...this kid, just go back to sleep!"

 

Umji: "Oh? You didn't reacts or denies when I said that she likes you? perhaps, she really does and you already knew, Did she confess to you unnie?"

 

Yerin: "If you won't shut up, I will kick you out here" 

 

Umji: "Ooops, Okay I'll shut up now...But I really think she likes you. She's nice and kind, you shouldn't waste a girl like her before someone gets her. You two looked good together, you should move on unnie."

 

After those words, she already shut and went back to sleep. While Yerin was there, standing in the middle of the room. Umji's words shook her head but she didn't want to think of it.

 

And there was Eunha who was secretly smiling under the sheet of the blanket

 


Author's note:

It's been a week since the last update, so here's EunRin to serve you :)) But did you watch the Vlive? OMG Yuju kissed Sinb twice O.o

That kiss was so hot xD please don't be distracted, it's not part of this chapter haha

- #2