Panic

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He flashed his sweet smile and bowed to you.

- "Annyeonghasaeyo! Welcome!"

Your face was as red as a tomato. You thanked god that you kept your helmet on, otherwise he could have seen how red you were. How embarassing. Words did not seem to come out from your mouth, so you just bowed silently.

- "Wah Pizza! I'm really hungry right now, can I steal some? They won't know!" He joked.

Ding!

The sound of the elevator made, indicating that it has arrived. You entered the elevator first followed by him. You stood behind him and hid.

- "Which floor?" He turned to look at you.

Instead of saying anything, you showed him a thumbs up. It made him chuckled.

- "Okay, 6th floor!"

He happily pressed 6 for you while he pressed 8 for himself. He was so close to you that you could smell his cologne. It was stronger than the smell of pizzas. You still could not believe how lucky you were. Fans paid few hundred bucks to meet him in person but you got to experience this for free! You held your aching heart, preventing it from bursting.

 

Suddenly, the elevator made a sudden jerk and  took a drastic fall from the 5th floor. You were shocked and you felt your heart dropped. Without you knowing, you grabbed Jackson's arm. You were terrified. Jackson was feeling the same as he grabbed your hand and groaned.

Thankfully, the elevator stopped falling and stopped at the 2nd floor. You lost your balance but Jackson managed to catch you. You both let out a sigh of relief and took some time catching your breaths. The elevator w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter