Forever

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up and found yourself in the hospital. You took off the oxygen mask that was on you and sat yourself up eventhough your head felt heavy.

Jackson..

Did he really mean what he said just now?

Nah, there's no way..

He was probably saying all that just to distract me. 

You felt low. You brushed your hair in place and massaged your temples. Everything that happened was unbelievable. It was as if you just woke up from a dream. You felt exhausted.

 

Suddenly, you heard the door click and saw two guys entering the room.

Holy sh...

You choked and coughed when you caught who they were. The two guys who heard you coughing, panicked and rushed over to check if you were okay.

-"Are you okay Miss?!" JYP asked worriedly.

-"Y..yes..." You were still mindblown that it was JYP right in front of your eyes.

-"Ah.. So glad that you're fine.." Jackson sighed in relief.

-"I apologised for what happened. I am glad nothing serious happened to you." JYP bowed his head, followed by Jackson.

-"It's okay sir. Accidents happened. Nobody is at fault, and Jackson was really helpful." You took a glance at Jackson before looking back at JYP. "Didn't expect you to visit me like this, really an honour. Kamsahamnida."

JYP smiled and pat your head. He still looked concern. His phone suddenly rang so he excused himself to pick up the call. He came back shortly after.

-"I'm sorry but I have something on and I really need to go.. Once again, I'm sorry and I wish you a speedy recovery." He bowed once more before directi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter