Breathe

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You felt his hands grabbing you closer to him. You ended up leaning against his body. He brushed away your messy hair to get a better look at you.

- "Miss, can you hear me?"

You nooded.

- "Okay, help is on the way. Stay with me, promise?"

You nooded again.

You saw him panicking, not knowing what to do but he pretended to be calm in front of you.

 

- "I'm sorry.." He apologised, making you wonder why.

Seeing how he caught your attention, he felt relieved and continued.

-"I'm sorry that this is happening to you. Promise me you will stay with me or else I would never forgive myself.." He held your hand tightly. "And I'm also sorry, for thinking that you were a guy."

His sudden apology made you smile.

-"It is an honour to be in this elevator with a beautiful lady like you." He confessed as he messied the back of his hair.

Is he flirting with me, in this situation?! 

You found it ridiculous but cute at the same time. He managed to distract you.

-"Don't.. worry.. I'm not dying... yet" You tried to crack a joke in between your breaths.

Jackson smiled in relief. You saw him thinking hard to distract you even more.

-"So you ride bike huh?"

You nooded.

-"That is so cool! Didn't expect a beautiful lady like you to deliver pizzas, that's dope!"

You were not sure if he really mean it or was it just for distraction purposes. But nevertheless, he made you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter