Luck

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "Nae?"

You asked your manager again eventhough you heard him loud and clear.

- "Deliver this order to JYP Entertainment Building. Hurry, it's already 5 minutes late!"

You blankly took the boxes of pizzas, still not believing what you heard. You shoved the pizza boxes into your delivery bag before heading towards your bike. Yes, you work part-time delivering pizzas to earn extra cash. You juggled between work and school. You hated this job, but today might change everything. You took another glance at the address on the invoice.

JYP Entertainment Building 41 Apgujeong-ro, 79-gil Gangnam-gu Seoul, South Korea Attn to: Level 6 Room 5 

- "Ya! Why are you still here? You'll be late! Go!"  Your manager's scream startled you.

Aishhhh, shikkeureo.

You kept the invoice in your pocket, immediately put on your red helmet and get on your bike.

Vroom vroom vrooooom ~

You purposely maxed out your bike's throttle and let out all the smoke towards your manager to indirectly tell him to shut up. You smirked seeing him coughed and fanning the smoke away using his hands. Few minutes later, you found yourself infront of JYP Entertainment Building. You looked around and you see fans - both local and foreigners, hanging around hoping for some idol to pop up.

You got off your bike, but you kept your helmet on. You took your delivery bag and headed towards the security officer near the entrance.

- "Pizza Delivery." As you handed the invoice and the pizzas to him. "That will be $80 please."

The security officer took the invoice and checked the addres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter