Diamond

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm still not over how Wheein was unfairly treated after her vlive broadcasts.  People -_-

This is my take on the aftermath of what happened.  Plus, I needed some Wheesa in my life and I always provide myself with that HAHA.

 

 

Hyejin had been there the whole time. Reading, listening, watching everything Wheein had been doing. She had been in the studio, recording voice tracks for songs, and checking her phone constantly. Wheein had finally gotten her tattoo and Hyejin had been so proud.

 

RESPECT.

 

That had been the word she had texted her best friend and girlfriend the moment the picture of her tattoo had appeared on the text. It was a beautiful quote and Hyejin was excited to see it in person when they both finally made it home later that night. The alerts on her phone had been distracting, so Hyejin had asked for a break in between sessions. Needless to say, the videos had distracted Hyejin greatly, but her love looked so beautiful and radiant with her new hair color, tattoo, and beautiful smile.

 

Not even the delicious steamed clams or soju took Hyejin's eyes away from the happiness that radiated off Wheein on her broadcast. She was being so genuine and so open with fans; treating them like friends instead of fans. Her boss had yelled at her for being distracted and given her a knowing look, but Hyejin had returned it to him. The recording session had finished late and her phone was the first thing Hyejin had checked after walking out of the studio.

 

Surely the fans had left a lot of lovely comments for Wheein and Hyejin wanted to see what they had told her. She wanted to get home and talk to Wheein about everything, but the moment she went on the fancafe and saw the message Wheein had written, Hyejin had lost it. The ounce of reasoning she had left in her prevented her from slamming her phone on the ground and screaming like a mad woman.

 

Hyejin had not even bothered to find one of the manager unnies to take her home, she had rushed the cab driver to get there as fast as he could. She gave him the biggest bill she had, not caring about the change, and rushed into her apartment building. The moment the elevator doors opened to her floor, Hyejin was out of there and running past her door towards Wheein's.

 

She knocked on the door three times but when there was no answer, she used the key Wheein had given her to open the older girl's apartment door. She quickly took off her shoes, closed and locked the door, before rushing towards Wheein – who was lying on her bed in the fetal position, tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

“Wheein...” Hyejin's voice was soft, full of concern. She dropped her bag on the floor and got on the bed spooning Wheein gently. “Wheein-ah, talk to me babe, please.”

 

Wheein sniffled and curled her body further in causing Hyejin to almost scoop her up. Hyejin moved her right hand to Wheein's forehead and she gently kissed the brunette's shoulder. “Babe...”

 

Hyejin needed Wheein to talk to her, to open up to her, but it would take sometime and Hyejin was willing to wait all night. The minutes went by and Hyejin continued to spoon Wheein all while her forehead, gently rubbing her tummy, kissing her shoulders and neck, all things to make the girl feel loved, comfortable and open to talk again.

 

“Life is short, art is long.” Hyejin gently recited the words of Wheein's new tattoo and placed a gentle kiss on the older girl's shoulder. “Can I see your new ink? I know you really love it, perhaps, more than you love me.”

 

A slight chuckle. There it was. The smile Hyejin wanted to get out of Wheein even if she couldn't see it. Wheein finally moved to turn over onto her back and brought her left arm up and over so that Hyejin could see the roman letters spelling out the quote in French. Hyejin ghosted her fingers over it, not wanting to touch it as it was still an open wound.

 

“They made me apologize.” Wheein's voice was low, filled with sorrow and disappointment.

 

“Who?” Hyejin asked, her voice stern, trying to hold back her rage.

 

“Our publicist. She said the fans complained and that I needed to make it better. I thought it would be fine you know? We've drunk alcohol in the vlive broadcasts before. We had beer on ours in Japan...I...I...just wanted to express my happiness.” Wheein's voice was so broken as she spoke and tears rolled down her face.

 

Hyejin's right hand was on Wheein's face, gently cupping it, and her lips were kissing away Wheein's tears. Her emotions were a mix of sadness, sympathy, rage and disbelief. Wheein had done nothing wrong. The fans, the publicist, and whomever thought Wheein had done something wrong, were all wrong about her love.

 

“You did nothing wrong Wheein.” Hyejin assured her while continuing to kiss Wheein's cheek and wiping away her tears. “There was nothing to apologize for. I read your comments, I saw your broadcasts and there was nothing wrong with any of it. Those fans...”

 

Hyejin growled like an angry lion. She wanted to find every single person who complained and just punch them until they apologized. She was raging, but rage wasn't going to make Wheein feel better and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter