Heavy

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my fellow readers~  I'm back with a new episode of Kisses.  (This is what I title them on my saves haha)  Please enjoy, this was fun to write.  More notes at the bottom.

 

 

Thud

 

Voices. Yelling. All mumbled by the walls.

 

All this ruckus outside of her door was not what Wheein expected her Saturday morning to be filled with. She had gotten up a little later than usual, 9am, but it was still early and her stomach hungered for sustenance. The toast had been golden brown when she pulled it out of the toaster and the rich salty butter complimented it well.

 

Wheein had just taken her first bite of the buttery toast and leaned down to pour the cat food in her cat's feeding bowl when she heard the thud outside her door. The voices that followed were loud, deep and distorted by the walls. Ggomo, her cat, didn't even bother to look up from his bowl – perhaps, she should have done the same but she wasn't a hungry cat.

 

Her bare feet trudged down on the wooden floor to her door – unlocking it and turning the knob to open it. A brown leather couch sat angled down in a slant was the first thing Wheein saw the moment she opened her door. The bright sun that would normally hit her door in the morning was completely blocked by the heavy piece of furniture.

 

“Ya! Youngjun-ah, pick up the couch! It's heavy!” The voice that was yelling was distinctly deep and manly. Wheein's eyes shifted to her left and she spotted the owner of the voice – his body hidden by the side of the couch and only his hands and legs were visible.

 

“Ah, hyung...” Another male voice whined to Wheein's right. “It's so heavy though!”

 

Wheein crunched down on her buttery toast while looking at the young man sigh and form an annoyed expression on his face. He was young, maybe around her age. Another man suddenly came up from behind the guy that was whining, carrying a box on his right shoulder. With his free left hand, he smacked the younger guy's back and turned to look at Wheein as he walked by. He offered her a smile and a wink, which caused Wheein to step back into her apartment and hide behind her door.

 

“Man up Youngjun! The door is right here.” The man who had winked at Wheein laughed and entered the apartment that was right next to hers.

 

Wheein turned her sights back to the brown couch which leveled itself before her and started moving towards the apartment next door. She moved her door back once more and stuck her head out hoping to peek into the apartment – even though the angle from which she was standing and leaning on her doorway didn't allow her to look inside the apartment next door.

 

The arm of one of the men suddenly appeared in the doorway of the apartment next door causing Wheein to quickly jump back inside her apartment and only peek from her partially opened door. The buttery toast in her hand had almost been forgotten if she hadn't brought her right hand up to and stuffed the last quarter of the toast into .

 

“We only have a few stuff left to go.” This voice belonged to the man who had winked at her. It was distinctive in the fact that it sounded older than the voice of the other two. He stepped out of the apartment and the one guy who Wheein had not been able to see before stepped out behind him. Seconds later, the younger guy stepped out behind the two.

 

“Finally...” He mumbled and sighed following behind the two older men. Wheein opened her door slightly as he walked past her but the movement caused him to turn and face the short girl standing by the door.

 

He offered Wheein a smile and waved at her as he walked by. Wheein gasped and quickly shut her door closed to hide from him, but she opened it seconds later. Her curiosity was as big as her cat's. Time seem to be suspended in the air for the briefest of moments. The guys were going down the steps, the sun was once again shining brightly on Wheein's door and her face, and an ominous presence seemed to linger from the opened door next to her own.

 

Many things had started to run through Wheein's mind in these past few moments. Were the guys her new neighbors? They were so loud. And the manager of the apartment building, why did she let these men move in to the empty apartment next door? Her side of the building and second floor was occupied by women – it was a safe space. Surely these guys were nice, hopefully, but it was an uncomfortable feeling. Perhaps, she was just used to her female neighbors, their pretty faces, sweet smiles, and friendly greetings.

 

In that briefest of moments, as the seconds the hands of the clock she hung next to her door, the stillness of time seemed to win over the fact that time never stopped. The presence she felt next door became a reality. Out from the opened door stepped someone that would capture the very being that was Jung Wheein. The short black hair, the high cheekbones, that sharp yet rounded jawline, the almond shaped eyes, round tipped nose, soft plump lips, the green muscle shirt, baggy sweat pants and white sneakers that the woman was wearing struck Wheein with Cupid's arrow.

 

She had been chewing the toast down to mush in this stillness of time but it was forgotten the moment she saw her. Wheein's jaw dropped, her cheeks burned furiously, her core throbbed and her left thigh moved closer to her right to squeeze down the pressure building in between her legs. If her eyes could form into hearts, they would have at that moment.

 

The woman leaned over against the railing of the hallway and the moment she spoke, her husky and raspy voice sent Wheein reeling back into her apartment – leaving the door slightly open for Ggomo to walk up to it and peek his head outside. Wheein's feet moved backwards, a right hand clutching her heart and a left hand extending behind her as if to find leverage. The back of her knees hit the arm rest of her couch and she fell back on it.

 

Wheein couldn't believe herself in this very moment. How was it possible for someone to strike at her core so hard like this. She had met many women in her life, dated a few of them, but never, not once, had a woman taken her breath and sense like this one. She could feel her heart beating hard in her chest and her lungs working hard to take in and exhale all the air in them.

 

“Be still my heart...” Wheein whispered to herself and blinked several times.

 

“OH MY GOD WHAT A CUTE KITTY.” The squeal of a man wasn't something Wheein was used to hearing.

 

“Holy sh – GET IT AWAY.” That husky voice filled Wheein's ears and she smiled like an idiot.

 

“But it's so cute! Look at him~ These eyes.” If heart eyes could be put into a cooing of a voice that was it.

“I'M ALLERGIC YOU IDIOT!” The anger in her voice was just so raw and y. Wheein's smile never faded.

 

“Hey! Where did you get that cat from?” The voice was that of the older man's.

 

“Uh...he was just out here...”

 

“Maybe he came from this apartment?”

 

Apartment. Kitty... Ggomo!

 

“Ggomo!” Wheein shouted, jumping off her couch and scanning her living room for her orange and white cat. She quickly moved to be able to see into her kitchen and Ggomo was nowhere near his empty feeding bowl. She spun around fast, almost giving herself whiplash, and ran towards her slightly opened door.

 

The door suddenly flew open and slammed against the wall next to it revealing a wide eyed Wheein in an over sized t-shirt and shorts that stopped at the top of her thighs. In the hallway facing her apartment stood four individuals with wide eyes staring back at her, surprised at the sudden movement of the door next to them. Ggomo sat in the arms of the youngest guy, purring off his little content behind.

 

“Ggomo!” Wheein called out to her cat who turned his head to face her. His eyes clearly saying 'what do you want?' but only she could tell this.

 

“Is this your cat?” The guy nearest to the next apartment's door asked. Wheein turned to face him and realized this was the guy she could not see over the couch earlier. She simply nodded her head and turned to face Ggomo again – her eyes connecting with the short haired woman's for half a second.

 

“Alex...” The short haired woman called her friend's name and he looked at her for a second before turning to go inside the apartment. She followed alongside the oldest of the three men and Wheein stood in the hallway with the guy holding Ggomo in his arms. He offered her a smiled and moved to hand Ggomo back to her.

 

“He was out here in the hallway and I couldn't help but to pick him up. He's adorable.” Youngjun mentioned, placing the cat in Wheein's arms and smiling at him.

 

“Thank you. I didn't notice he had walked out.” Wheein bowed slightly at the taller man and was about to turn around to go back inside her apartment when he interrupted her movements.

 

“Did you name him after the yogurt?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Ggomo? The yogurt right?”

 

“Oh! Yeah, I did.”

 

“Youngjun! Bring that box in here!” Wheein's head quickly turned to to face the apartment next door when she heard the woman's voice call out to her friend. Youngjun seemed to jump slightly at her voice and he quickly bent down to pick up the box he had set down on the floor. He offered a slight nod to Wheein and seconds later he was inside the apartment and out of Wheein's view.

 

She turned around and walked inside her apartment, closing her door behind her and locking it. Ggomo didn't even wait for her to take a step further into the apartment before jumping out of her arms onto the floor. He strutted down towards the kitchen with a sense of grandness while Wheein looked at him, her face almost distant as if lost in thought.

 

“Ggomo...I've met the love of my life...”

 

 

 

 

 

Finding out that the new neighbor next door was just the woman with the pixie hair cut and striking facial features instead of the three loud men had Wheein absolutely static. She could have literally jumped off the railing in the hallway down to the first floor if it wasn't for the last bit of sanity she had. She didn't know the woman's name, but Wheein was willing to do everything it took to find out and get to know her as well.

 

No, she didn't just want to get to know her, she wanted to seduce her. A woman with the stature of her new neighbor was definitely not straight. Her look, mannerisms, and the total “bro way” of talking to her male friends had Wheein convinced that her HOT neighbor was a lesbian.

 

“Unnie, she's so butch oh my gawd! Like, she has short hair – a pixie cut – and wears Timberland boots to work with flannel shirts and she drives a pick up truck! One day she was carrying some heavy bags and the veins on her forearms were on full on display and I swear I almost dropped my right there.” Wheein had told her friend Yongsun at work one day. Her remarks were full of cringing squealing.

 

“Since when are you into butch women?” Yongsun had raised an eyebrow and spun her chair around to face Wheein. She had met the last two girls Wheein had dated briefly and they didn't fit the “butch” role at all.

 

“Since the day I was born unnie.” Wheein had replied and looked into the distance dreamily. Yongsun's squint could have burned laser holes into Wheein's head. She didn't say anything else, instead turning her chair back to face her computer and continue her work.

 

While Yongsun hadn't been much help with advice on how to seduce the y neighbor, probably because she was too busy flirting with her own girlfriend on Skype during lunch everyday, Wheein had decided that she would just do what came to mind. At first it started with Wheein hoping to find out her neighbor's name. Her plan was to knock on her neighbor's door one morning and offer her a delicious breakfast.

 

The honey blonde hair woman had woken up an hour earlier than usual, set out the food for Ggomo for when he woke up, and started cooking up a storm. Eggs, pancakes, a fruit salad, freshly squeezed orange juice, bacon and sausage – everything that was a traditional American breakfast, like she had seen on the cooking channel the day before.

 

The moment Wheein swung her door open to go knock next door, she was met with the sight of her neighbor turning the key on her door to lock it. Wheein suddenly panicked. Her neighbor never left this early for work and now here she was, backpack on her back ready to head out. She paused the moment she saw Wheein – eyes widening briefly before slightly bowing at her.

 

“Good morning.” Was all she said before she started walking towards the stairs.

 

“WAIT!” Wheein shouted and stood before her neighbor hoping to stop her from leaving. The woman took a step back and raised an eyebrow. Her neighbor was cute, but a little weird at times.

 

Wheein's eyes wandered to her neighbor's clothing and her lips curved up slightly. She wore a green flannel shirt this morning with her typical white undershirt and baggy blue jeans – the soiled light brown Timberland's on her feet finished the work outfit. “I don't think we've properly introduced each other, and I thought it would be a good idea to get to know each other over breakfast. I cooked you something!”

 

The surprise on her neighbor's face was clearly evident the moment Wheein said that. Even her voice sounded surprised. “Wow...um...thanks, but...um...”

 

There it was, the but. That was the last thing Wheein wanted to hear. “But...?”

 

“It's such a lovely thing for you to do...um...”

 

“Wheein! Jung Wheein.” Wheein's smile was as bright as the sun rising up behind the apartment building across from them.

 

“Ah, Wheein-ah.” The sound of her name coming out of her neighbor's mouth had Wheein a complete mess in her pants, heart, mind and soul. “But the thing is, I need to be at work early today. I really need to get going. I'm sorry.”

 

No. No. No! This could not be! Her neighbor was supposed to join her in her apartment. They were supposed to talk and get to know each other. Wheein's mind was racing and it was apparent in her face because her neighbor's facial expression turned into one of concern.

 

“I can put it in a container for you! You can eat it at work, yes?!” Wheein jumped slightly, surprising her neighbor, and clasped her hands together in hope.

 

“Ah, um, yeah...that would be great.”

 

“Yay! Okay, please give me a minute...um...” Wheein cocked her head to side as if asking what her neighbor's name was in silence. Her neighbor took the hint quickly and smiled at Wheein.

 

The smile had Wheein weak at her knees and when her neighbor told Wheein her name, to this day, Wheein didn't know how she just didn't fall over dead from over excitement. “Hyejin, Ahn Hyejin.”

 

“Okay Hyejinie! Please give me a moment!” Wheein squealed and ran into her apartment leaving Hyejin with an amused smile. Wheein was terribly cute and exuded a iness sometimes that had not gone unnoticed by Hyejin.

 

Moments later, Wheein was outside her door again handing Hyejin a bag with the container she had placed the breakfast in. “I hope you like it Hyejinie!” Wheein bowed deeply and a smile formed on Hyejin's face.

 

“I'm sure it's delicious Wheein-ah. I have to go now, have a nice day, and thank you.” Hyejin bowed back at Wheein and turned to take her leave. Wheein walked up to the railing and watched as the short haired woman made her way down to the first floor and then towards the parking lot of the apartments. A content sigh escaped Wheein's lips.

 

She made her way into her apartment, closing the door behind her, and walking over to take a seat at her dining table outside of the kitchen. Ggomo was busy digging into his bowl of food and Wheein smiled while looking at her cat.

 

“Ggomo~ I finally know her name; it's Hyejin. Hyejin...Hyejinie...ah...she's so beautiful. Do you think she's beautiful? I would like her to be your new mommy...hehe...I could call her that maybe, one day. What do you think Ggomo?” Wheein's eyes were dreamy with all the thoughts running around in her head. Her attention had moved from Ggomo to her ceiling causing her to miss the squinted over his shoulder look that Ggomo gave her.

 

Wheein had eventually moved on from her thoughts of Hyejin to get ready for her own job. She couldn't wait for it to be over with the moment she arrived at the office because in the back of her mind the only thing she could think about was if Hyejin had liked the breakfast she had cooked her – if she had enjoyed it.

 

That evening Wheein had sat on her couch after arriving from work and peeking out through the curtains of her window for the moment Hyejin would arrive home from work. Wheein knew her neighbor wasn't home because she had not seen the black pick up truck when she walked through the parking lot after getting off the bus. In the past few days of Hyejin being her neighbor, Wheein had noticed the short haired woman would arrive roughly half an hour later than Wheein.

 

Today, an hour had already passed and Wheein was a little worried. She was still peeking out of her window when she felt a heavy puffball sit on her lap. She turned to face her cat who was purring happily in her lap and Wheein smiled at Ggomo. Her cat was moody most of the time, only seeming happy when he played with his toys or a household item like toilet paper. When he sat on her lap, he was obviously in a good mood and happy.

 

Wheein began to gently his head, scratch behind his ears and under his chin and Ggomo responded by purring even louder. The time she spent petting Ggomo was enough to make her forget about Hyejin for a moment – that was until she heard a knock at her door. Wheein raised her head up in surprise at the sudden knock and she almost shoved her cat from her lap if Ggomo hadn't jumped off first.

 

She looked down at herself and noticed she was still in her work clothes – a button up white shirt and her gray slacks. She was presentable still so she walked over to the door where another knock was came again. Wheein looked through the view hole on her door and gasped at the sight of Hyejin standing on the other side of her door. The honey blonde haired woman quickly undid more of the top buttons of her shirt and opened it up hoping to expose some skin and cleavage for her hot neighbor.

 

Wheein unlocked her door and swung it open, grinning widely and her dimple going into it's deepest dip. Hyejin was taken aback for the slightest moment when Wheein opened her door. She wasn't expecting to see Wheein looking as radiant as she looked at that moment. Her hair was down, the light make up on her face accentuating her eyes and pink lips, and the cream colored skin of her chest was exposed for Hyejin's eyes to wander momentarily.

 

Not wanting to get caught staring for too long, Hyejin presented Wheein with the container she had given her that morning. “Thank you for breakfast Wheein. It was delicious even if the guys at work ate half of it. I swear they're like hungry dogs sometimes.”

 

Hyejin chuckled at her joke and Wheein continued to smile like an idiot. Wheein had figured out that her neighbor did some kind of manual labor work for a living and today, with Hyejin's face slightly dirtied with dust or sand, and the way her clothes seemed smudge by dirt, the honey blonde woman figured it was construction. She could smell the dirt and sweat coming off Hyejin and while that would be a turn off for most people, Wheein found herself incredibly .

 

A woman who could work with her hands and was all rough around the edges was someone Wheein had fantasized about and now she had one standing before her. She wanted nothing more than to grab Hyejin by her collar, pull her inside her apartment and let the short haired woman take her right there on the floor. She wanted to feel those strong hands on her body, Hyejin's sweaty body sticking to Wheein's body and screaming out her name as Hyejin devoured her alive.

 

Wheein could feel the heat rising to her cheeks and the flushing skin around her exposed chest. She pressed her thighs a little closer together and a moan almost escaped her lips if it wasn't for Hyejin continuing what she was saying. “Anyways, thank you for the breakfast Wheein. I really appreciate the gesture.”

 

Hyejin bowed before Wheein and presented her the container once again. The movement brought Wheein back to reality and she gasped. She suddenly remembered that her fantasy was not real and Hyejin was just bringing her container back out of courtesy and gratefulness. “Oh, oh...um, you're welcome Hyejin! I'm glad you liked everything, but what do you mean the guys ate half of it?”

 

Wheein surprised herself. She thought she had not listened to what Hyejin had told her because of how captivated she was, but she had indeed heard everything Hyejin had mentioned. Hyejin chuckled again, something Wheein wanted to hear more of, and rubbed the back of her neck. “They saw me taking a bite and suddenly came up running to me asking who had given me this because they know I don't cook in the morning. Next thing I know, they had taken the eggs and meat leaving me only with the fruit and pancakes.”

 

There was another hearty chuckle from Hyejin and Wheein gripped the container a little tighter after taking it from Hyejin's hands. “How dare they?!”

 

“Huh?” Hyejin stopped chuckling and looked straight at Wheein. “Oh, it's alright Wheein-ah. Hehe, I always steal their food during lunch so it's no big deal. Thank you once again, but I really should head inside and go shower. It was a long day and I'm tired. You have a good evening and night.”

 

Hyejin waved at her and took a few steps towards her apartment's door to head inside. Wheein stepped outside of her apartment for a moment. “You're welcome Hyejin and goodnight to you too~”

 

Wheein stepped inside her apartment and closed her door. She leaned her back against it, sighing and looking up at the ceiling. Her mind started reeling again at the sight and scent of Hyejin coming home from work. Her body was reacting in ways that could only be helped with release. Her stomach hungered so she ate a salad she put together really quick and tried to calm her body afterwards by watching TV.

 

Maybe another round of shows on the cooking channel would distract her mind, but all she could think was of cooking those dinners for Hyejin and giving herself up as dessert after. Ggomo sat on her lap once again but Wheein was too distracted from her own fantasies and arousal to really pay attention to the white and orange cat. Annoyed from the lack of attention, Ggomo hissed at her and jumped off her lap to go find his own entertainment.

 

Still frustrated, Wheein shut off her TV and headed to her bedroom – throwing herself on her bed with a loud groan. She couldn't take it any longer, so she proceeded to release her stress. With thoughts and images of Hyejin in her mind, Wheein found release that night with the help of her hand and Hyejin's name on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

The next couple of days came and went with minimal interaction with Hyejin. They saw each other every morning, Hyejin was back to her normal time of leaving home for work which coincided with Wheein's. The honey blonde haired woman felt a bit of shame seeing the raven haired woman after that night she had spent touching herself to thoughts of Hyejin. Her neighbor had barely moved in that weekend and Wheein was already lusting after her and this was so unlike her.

 

Wheein was determined to get to know Hyejin, but she knew she had to slow down. Act normal instead of acting like a teenager. By the time the weekend came, Wheein had decided to go out on a bike ride and take Ggomo with her. The cat enjoyed riding around the neighborhood in the basket in front of Wheein's bicycle. She had placed Ggomo in his carrying bag and was about to set him down on the ground to take her bicycle down the steps first, when Hyejin's door suddenly opened and the short haired woman stepped out of her apartment.

 

Wheein had to do a double take. For the briefest of moments, she thought another woman had stepped out of Hyejin's apartment and Wheein was going to be completely heartbroken. But it was Hyejin herself who had stepped out and was locking her door. Hyejin wasn't wearing her typical attire for work, nor was she wearing casual clothing like the ones she had on day she moved in. Hyejin was wearing a black tank top, with blue skinny jeans ripped at the knees, black strapped sandals and she had done her make up. It was light, a little eye shadow, soft blush and light peach colored lipstick.

 

Hyejin stopped the moment she saw Wheein and offered her a smile. “Wheein, how are you?”

 

Wheein was in a state of shock and it showed on her face. Her eyes had widened, her lips had parted and she stood motionless in the middle of the hallway just staring at Hyejin. A slight frown formed on Hyejin's brows the moment she noticed Wheein's motionless and shocked state.

 

“Wheein?” The sound of Hyejin's voice finally broke Wheein's trance and she gulped. With her free hand, Wheein tucked some of her honey blonde hair behind an ear.

 

“I...you look so different...” Her sudden bluntness was a surprise to herself, but Wheein couldn't take that back. She had built an image of this masculine yet beautiful woman who was her next door neighbor, but all of the sudden Hyejin was looking much more feminine. Not that there was anything wrong with that, but Wheein was in too deep with her fascination and attraction to butch Hyejin.

 

Hyejin looked down at herself and then back at Wheein – she had been holding her keys in her hand so she took the opportunity to place them in her left pocket. Her right hand moved up to scratch the side of her head and she chuckled – offering Wheein a smile that showed her amusement.

 

“Yeah...the flannel and Timberland's are for work. I couldn't really drive a bulldozer with sandals or even worse heels, right?” Hyejin's chuckle made Wheein smile – a bit of nervousness came through the smile.

 

“Bulldozer...?”

 

“Yeah or an excavator, front loader, front and backhoe loader...” Hyejin was listing off big construction vehicles and Wheein was now frowning. “I want to try the crane but the boss is scared I might topple the building haha! One day though...anyways, where are you headed?”

 

Wheein had figured as much but now she had confirmation of what Hyejin's job was. Regardless of what Hyejin looked like or how she dressed, that one fact was driving Wheein crazy. Hyejin was definitely the hottest woman she had ever met. She was now lost in thought and her eyes had wandered down to Hyejin's body. The clothing the short haired woman was wearing showed off more of her curves and boy was she curvy with thighs to die for.

 

The sound of her cat meowing and shuffling in his carrier bag snapped Wheein out of her trance and she finally looked down at Ggomo. “Aaahhh! Ggomo, sorry! I was going to take him out for a bike ride and then head to the grocery store.”

 

She ped the carrier bag and Ggomo finally stuck his head out. He seemed annoyed but being able to freely move his head around at least seemed to make him happier. Hyejin smiled at the sight of the cute white and orange cat. Despite being allergic to cat fur and avoiding pets as much as she could, Hyejin couldn't deny the fact that Ggomo was a very cute cat with his green eyes and folded ears.

 

“I'm going grocery shopping as well.” Hyejin mentioned and suddenly an idea came to mind. “What if instead of riding the bike, you go with me in my truck? I'm sure he'll enjoy a car ride.”

 

All Wheein could do was look down at Ggomo who was looking back at her. Hyejin was asking her to ride with her. To do something together. This was too good to be true and Wheein needed someone to pinch her – to remind her that she was still alive and that this was reality. As if being able to see her thoughts, Ggomo stuck his paw out and scratched his owner's hand.

 

“Ow! Ggomo!” Wheein hissed at him and he stared back at her. There was concerne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter