Bowling king

You, Me and a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanhyun-ah, baby, where are you?” Baekhyun calls out to his two year old son, peeking inside different rooms in their humble home. They are already running late enough as it is to Chanyeol’s bowling, an impromptu hide and seek session with his child wouldn’t be helpful. At all.

 

Baekhyun has just finished cleaning up the bathroom after giving Chanhyun a bath and dressing him up. He just left him on his play mat on their room before running towards the bathroom to clean up the water spilled from Chanhyun’s bath time games. He even left his latest favorite kiddie show on the tv to make sure he’s distracted enough to not wander around, but his mistake for not making sure the door was locked. Now he knows it was futile and should’ve left him inside his crib instead.

 

Luckily, they had baby proofed the entire house ever since their child started walking a few months ago. Chanhyun, like both of his parents, is very energetic and is always eager to try new things his hands get ahold of. In panic, Baekhyun hurriedly changed his wet clothes earlier and began his search for his missing child. Thankfully his shirt and jeans were already laid out on the bed which saved him a lot of valuable time.   

 

As he was about to pass by his husband’s studio he hears a cute giggle echoing through. He enters the room and sees Chanhyun on the floor with his tablet watching a video of his daddy. Chanyeol has been saying hi to Chanhyun as a message thus the giggles after hearing his name from his father. Baekhyun lets out a fond smile, feeling his heart melt for a little bit at the sight. Even if he was given a bit of a panic by his baby’s antics, at the end of the day everything just melts because of his cuteness.

 

He sneakily walks towards him,careful not to startle him and make him cry, once he was behind the child he slowly wraps his arms around him. “There you are!” Baekhyun coos causing the baby on his arms to laugh and wriggle, trying to get away.

 

“Appa!” Chanhyun exclaims causing a burst of pride and happiness inside of Baekhyun. But he’s not letting this moment make him go soft on his hold on his child.

He slowly stands up while carrying his little bundle of joy and makes his way out of the studio, making sure to lock it.

 

“I know baby but we need to go now.” Baekhyun rains kisses on Chanhyun’s face, making the baby squirm and laugh cutely at his father.

 

“Appa… where?” Baekhyun stares as Chanhyun tilts his head after saying his incomplete sentence.

 

Everyday is just an adorable experience with Chanhyun and so Baekhyun lets out his signature crescent smile, which the baby copies in no time. Chanhyun, surely, has inherited his shorter father’s cuteness and adorableness.

 

Chanyeol’s weakness and downfall. One pout and puppy stare from them both can make Chanyeol do everything in his power to grant whatever they wish for. At least that’s what his husband said, more like whined, to them the other day when they asked for ice cream despite the cold weather.

 

“Hmmm… appa? We’re going to appa!” Baekhyun tells Chanhyun, making him jump in his arms due to happiness. “Yey!” He shouts while flapping his arms around, Baekhyun just laughs at this cute antics. Thankfully he’s already taken the tablet away from his child’s hands a moment ago.

 

Baekhyun, while carrying Chanhyun who’s busy observing him, checks their house for one last time. When he’s already sure everything is in order, he locks their door and makes their way to their car. He opens the back seat and secures Chanhyun in his car seat and goes to the driver seat after one last kiss to his baby’s cheeks.

 

He texts Chanyeol a quick message telling him they’re on their way and starts the engine. If traffic is light today, they just might make it before Chanyeol’s team starts their turn. There is no way Baekhyun is speeding up, especially with Chanhyun in the car with him.

 

They’re going to watch Chanyeol play bowling, one of his numerous hobbies that he’s always been good at ever since he took it as a sport during university days. Chanyeol used to bring him along when they were just dating, but although Baekhyun did get a little better than when he started playing, the hobby didn’t really stick to him. Or maybe he just isn’t as competitive as his husband is.

 

Now, he just prefers to be Chanyeol’s number one supporter together with Chanhyun; someone to cheer him up everytime he gets a strike or even a gutter (which is pretty rare now these days). Chanyeol is highly successful in his bowling, (how couldn’t he when he’s been playing obsessively until he’s nearly perfected it), he’s actually a part of a bowling team that includes celebrities and entertainers. Even if Chanyeol works behind the scenes as a music producer, his good looks has made him gather enough social media following. More so when they discovered how cute they are as a couple.

 

The team is called Team One, cause they claim they’re the number one team to beat. Baekhyun doesn’t know how true this is yet because he hasn’t seen them compete but he really hopes what they say is true. As he already has a perfect gift planned to give as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter