airport moments

You, Me and a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Baekhyun and Chanyeol is off to a vacation but sadly it's without their little tot in tow. 

A/N: Haven't visited this au in a while and i missed it sm huhu so here's a quick one i made bc im too lazy to do hw lol 

A (belated) happy bday baek post!!! <3 (but i submitted bae entry on his bday so i hope that counts) 

(also inspired by that cb moment wherein baek waited for yeol in the airport! >< that was real cute)

unbeta-ed as usual.

wc: 670

 

Baekhyun impatiently taps on his phone while waiting for his husband at the airport. He’s seated at a table by a corner endlessly tinkering with it. He’s trying to contact his parents for one last glimpse of his son before their flight but they’re not answering his video call requests making the father sigh. 

 

This will be the first time he’s going to be away from his son and Baekhyun isn’t sure how to feel about that, really. For the first time since Chanhyun was born, Baekhyun won’t be there to make sure he’s eating well, he’s away from harm’s way and just overall okay.

 

But then, this will also be his first time away with Chanyeol after becoming parents. This decision has been hard for him to make.

 

Last week, during his birthday, Baekhyun was gifted by his family and friends a surprise vacation together with his husband. Dubbing it ‘sweet honeymoon 2.0’ by his parents and also ‘make more cute babies together time’ by Sehun. Baekhyun blushes at that thought.

 

The doting father of one, however, changed his happy demeanour when he realized he would have to leave his baby alone. Well, not really alone, but with other people. Other people that is his parents, but still.

 

“Baek? Babe?” Chanyeol’s voice startles him from his intense staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter