A little version of me and you don't hurt anyone

You, Me and a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byun Baekhyun is nothing but enchanted and infatuated as he posts yet another picture of his baby on his instagram account. This time, it was of his little baby’s smile that he chose to bless his appa with when he woke up this early morning. It was so radiant, beautiful and dazzling. He truly is the new light in Baekhyun’s life. Baekhyun sometimes reckon that he doesn’t even need the sun anymore because his child is his new sun. The center of his universe, the complete owner of his heart.

 

Baekhyun couldn’t believe it was possible that he can love someone else as much as he loves Chanyeol, if not more. The way Chanhyun’s tiny eyes sparkle, how his cute little button nose very similar to his would scrunch up whenever he giggles, or tries to concentrate on him, even his big ears that are exact copies of that of his other father are the cutest in the world. Little Chanhyun is just three months old and yet he’s already Baekhyun’s world.

 

After a painful yet fulfilling nine months of carrying the fruit of their love to delivering the baby into this world, Baekhyun is the happiest person alive. Even the early morning tantrums of his baby is welcomed with happiness and warmth from the two new parents. Seriously, how did parents even hate this part of raising a kid. In fact he doesn’t even want to part from Chanhyun, their tiny separation during the night hurts Baekhyun the most.

 

Five years of being together and being the happiest couple in town, finally, he and Chanyeol have someone to complete their little family. More is to come but Baekhyun believes in taking it one step at a time, or one baby at a time, rather. They couldn’t be more happy, really, if it isn’t enough proof how they both don’t want to even go to work because that would mean separation from their kid.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both have successful careers - him as a pastry chef running his own bakery slash cafe and Chanyeol as a well loved music produ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter