The Break Up

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy together with her friends – Momo and Moonbyul – are hanging out in a pub, chillin’ and drinking.

“Woah! Hold up batman.” Momo said while looking at Wendy, who just shrug a pinch of beer all at once.

“Wen, you okay? You’ve been quite lately and been drinking.” Moonbyul asked.

“Where’s Irene by the way, I haven’t seen her with you. She’ll kick your if she finds you drinking like this.”

“Irene… and… I… we’re… we… Are no longer together.”

“What?!”

Moonbyul and Momo then turn to Wendy with a confused and shocked expression.

FLASHBACK

Wendy and Irene have been together for almost four years, they met in their last year of middle school, became good friends and started dating after high school. Their relationship is sometimes dubbed as “relationship goals”, sometimes they are called “couple goals” and that makes the couple wonder why, they’re just a normal couple do normal things that couples should be doing.

 Irene is quite the jealous type of girlfriend while Wendy on the other hand is naturally friendly. Wendy could easily get along with everyone while Irene isn’t the outgoing type. They do argue and fight at times but they make sure not to sleep on it and resolve it before the day ends.

“Babe, wanna come with me and Byul? We’re going to the sorority party tonight.” Wendy casually asked her girlfriend while playing with her phone.

“Sorority party?”

“Yeah. The one where Taeyeon unnie is a member. You remember?”

‘Taeyeon unnie. Again.’ Irene thought to herself.

“Yeah I remember.”

Irene wasn’t really fond of Wendy’s relationship with her senior - Taeyeon – she admits she’d been quite jealous of how close Wendy and Taeyeon, knowing that Taeyeon recently admitted that she has a liking for Wendy, but Wendy assured her that she doesn’t have to worry. And she trust Wendy so she shrugs the idea off.

“So, wanna come?” Wendy asked while making her way to Irene.

“Uhm, I’m sorry. I can’t babe. I have to study tonight with Seulgi.”

“Really? I’m sad, but can I go with Byuli?” she added while back hugging Irene.

Irene now is flustered by Wendy’s action. She turned to Wendy and said… “No”.

Saddened by the answer Wendy then slowly removed herself from the hug which Irene didn’t like so before Wendy can fully remove herself from Irene, she turn back to face the girl and pulled Wendy closer. They’re now facing each other while Irene is cupping the girl’s face, Wendy’s hand are on Irene’s waist. Irene smiled seeing Wendy pouting. She then peck the girl’s lips.

“I’m kidding. But be a good girl. Okay? Son Wendy?!”

“Yes ma’am!” Wendy eagerly answered while giving Irene a salute. Wendy then pulled the girl for a tight hug and gave Irene a kiss.

 

LATER THAT EVENING…

Wendy and Moonbyul are in the sorority bar, drinking and trying to avoid people as much as possible because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter