Coffee Shop

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: You guys are amazing! Thank you for subscribing for this story and i hope i could give you guys a good story with this one. and btw, this won't be a long story probably 2-3 chapters more, hope you understand i'm not a writer just trying to be. hehe.. 

please let me know what do you think about this one. Thank you all!!

-Mana

 

P/S: angst on it's way. I'm sorry. 

 

 

 

Days have passed after Wendy revealed to her friends that she and Irene are no longer together. And she’s not sure if it helps her cope with the heartbreak or made the feelings worse. Wendy is on her way to a coffee shop to get her usual morning cup. It was one cold snowy morning when she sees a very familiar figure entering the coffee shop.

Irene pushes the door of the coffee shop open, gloved fingers immediately coming up to brush the snow from her hair. It's the second week of December and they've finally gotten their first snowfall of the year. Normally Irene would've been ecstatic about it, but this year, she realizes that she's not going to enjoy it nearly as much. Not when the snowflakes remind her of the freckles scattered all over Wendy's face.

She wishes she has never compared Wendy's freckles to snowflakes, but back then she doesn't know that one day she won't be able to tell her that anymore. She won't be able to trace her fingertips across her skin, connecting from one freckle to the other, creating constellations in her mind. 

Irene doesn't realize that she's been standing in front of the door for the past three minutes until a boy grunts and tells her that she's blocking the way. She mutters her apology and quickly teeters towards the counter where she orders a cup of hot chocolate. The girl standing behind the counter – Sunny- asks her about Wendy and why doesn't they show up together anymore after she's taken her order.

"Things didn't work out,"

the answer Irene gives to her before she takes her cup and brings it to the table next to the big window that overlooks the street.

It seems fitting, really, to take a sip of the drink whilst watching the snowfall hitting the pavements through the window.

She hasn't been he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter