Pokemon attack.

Be my girlfriend - The Bus Ride

 

From the last episode...

 

Youngmin: Kwangmin-ah!

Youngmin slammed open their front door and the scene you saw suddenly made you lost your ability to speak.

There was a girl on top of Kwangmin and Kwangmin was......he was......wearing a pikachu suit?

Girl: Onwards, Pikachu, go!! Pickachu uses speed, it is super effective!
You: o__o
Youngmin: -__-
Kwangmin: Pika~pika!
Youngmin: Dongsaeng! Get off Kwangmin! He’s not feeling very well!
Girl: Oppa! I thought you said you weren’t home?
Youngmin: Well I wasn’t! Doesn’t mean you can hang up on me and do...THIS to Kwangmin.
Kwangmin: Gwenchanayo hyung, we’re just fooling around. Besides, after a day’s rest I’ve completely healed ^^
Youngmin: Aigo, you’re being too nice to her Kwangmin, she’ll get spoiled.
Kwangmin: Ahh, it’s okay ^^

And he ruffled her hair lovingly. You felt a pang in your heart. Who...is she?

Youngmin: Well, you two better stop fooling around, we have a guest.

Then Youngmin stepped inside and gestured you to come in. Then Kwangmin saw you, he looked like a puppy caught doing things it wasn’t supposed to, like chewing shoes. (In this case, a Pikachu)

You: Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you.

The girl who was still clinging to Kwangmin immediately jumped off his back, dragged you inside the house single-handedly and sat you down on the sofa, the only thing in a proper position in the whole living room. Wow, they sure party hard.

Girl: ANNYEONGGGGGGGGGGGGG~! XDD What’s your name? Whatcha duin here? How did you know Youngmin oppa? What do you think of Kwangmin oppa? Do you like my new necklace? ^^

Her big clear eyes stared at you, her sunny smile looked like she could brighten the darkest of corners. She looked so pure and innocent, the tingly feeling you felt when she clinging to Kwangmin disappeared immediately. Her long black locks flowed down to her waist, with her fringe a little messy because of Kwangmin’s ruffle. You could understand why Kwangmin did that, even you felt like doing it. She was just so lovable, like an angel.

Youngmin: Dongsaeng, don’t bully her, she’s Kwangmin’s. And Kwangmin, for neglecting responsibilities as an oppa, you will clean up the mess created. I’ll be right back.

Suddenly you and Kwangmin’s face flushed bright red. Although embarrassed, you couldn’t fail to see how adorable Kwangmin looked in that Pikachu suit! <3 Kwangmin, on the other hand, shuffled behind Youngmin with his head buried deeply under his Pikachu hood. He must be going back to change, keke.

Girl: OHHHHH! You’re Kwangmin’s? What does that meeaan? Are you his yeojachingu~? KEKEKE XD

The angel image shattered immediately, replaced with 2 little horns on her head.

You: A-aniyo...>///<
Girl: Aigo, Kwangmin oppa! Your yeojachingu is sooo cute!! XDD Her cheeks are so red XDD Like Pikachu!! Okay, from now on, I’ll call you Pikachu! Do you know how to imitate Pikachu? Kwangmin oppa’s really good at it! Ask him to teach you~~~ I bet you’ll be super adorable!

You were so overwhelmed by this little devil, you wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. But since they weren’t any, you simply took a cushion to cover your face. Kwangmin seemed to be no where better.

Youngmin: Yah! What are you doing in here Kwangmin, shoo and go clean up the mess! Dongsaeng-ah, come in here I need your help!
Girl: Arasso, coming~ I’ll be back Pikachu, keke ^^

Then with your face behind the cushion, there was silence...until you felt your cushion rebel against you.

Kwangmin: You like my Pikachu cushion that much, Pikachu?
You: Yah, don’t call me Pika-

Then you took the cushion away from your face, attempting to stand up to defend yourself, and Kwangmin’s face visualized in front of you.

You: o.o!

Your faces were so close that if you finished saying Pikachu, your lips would meet.

Shocked, you instinctively stood up.

You: I...I’ll help you clean up.

Kwangmin, who looked equally as bashful as you were, went off cleaning too.

After a few moments of REALLY awkward silence, Kwangmin broke the ice.

Kwangmin: So...what are you doing here, I....I thought you were busy.
You: *Looks like I really did hurt him...* I... *I don’t want to hurt him anymore...* Alright, I have extra math tuition.
Kwangmin: But...you’re here..?
You: Umm, I didn’t know that too, that...you’re brother’s my tutor. And most of the classrooms are being renovated, so you’re brother suggested coming here *so...I could see you...*
Kwangmin: Oh, so...are you going to be here...everyday?
You: Maybe...
Kwangmin: Umm...great ^^
You: Yeah... : ) *Is it me or is he sounding kinda really happy? But the atmosphere is perfect...*
You & Kwangmin: Do you want to-
You: Y-you go first >///<
Kwangmin: Umm, okay, so...do you want to...

Before Kwangmin could finish his sentence, you stepped on something which looked suspiciously like a pokeball and lost your balance, falling face-first to the cold tiled floor. You tried to regain your balance, but there was nothing to hold on to, so you shut your eyes and anticipated the pain. Then you collapsed, right after a feeling sharp pressure on your left arm.

*THUD!*

There was no pain, no nothing, except warmth and jasmine scent. You cautiously open your eyes and your eyes met with Kwangmin’s.

At the very last second before you touched the floor, Kwangmin pulled you towards him and used his own body as your shield. You collapsed into his arms and he slammed onto the floor. He...he protected you.

You: *They say, “Don’t fall in love with him, if he’s not ready to catch you.” If it’s you Kwangmin, I think I’m ready to fall really, really hard. <3 *

You and Kwangmin gazed into each other’s eyes. It was like the time was frozen just for the two of you. Just for two Pikachus falling in love with each other. If only this moment would last forever... <3

 

*to be continued*