Next Surprising Bride and Unwelcome Guest

Don't Fall in Love

Today's the day! Jun and Nana will finally tie the knot! Haeju couldn't sleep all night because of the wedding. She couldnt help to feel something bad will happen. As the sun rose she reluctantly got up from bed to prepare for the wedding. 'When was the last time I wore a dress?' She wording trying to pull the end lower to cover her legs. Giving up she just grabbed her keys and drove to the reception hall. 

From a good distance, she can see Jun pacing back and forth. "Woah Jun calm down you're getting married not deploying for WWZ." Jun had a scowl on his face signaling for Haeju to shut up. "You're still a kid you won't understand." Haeju scoff at the immature response. 

"For you're information I'm only 3 years younger than you!" Jun chuckle. How time goes by. He remember the first day he met her. Poor thing was dying being train under Nana. He ruffle her hair which cause her to scream. 

"Come on kid. I have a wedding to attend." Jun walks away coolly. He stuff one hand in his pocket while the other hand was used to fix his hair. Haeju stayed behind. "He thinks he's so cool I hope he falls."

As if God heard her prayers Jun trip on the carpet causing him to fall flat on his face. Haeju tried to hold her laughin but she couldn't help it. She was gasping for air by the time Jun got up.

Jun glared at Haeju mouthing to her "you saw nothing." Haeju respond with a thumbs up.

"Come on groom we got a wedding to attend." She got his arm and enter the doors of the church.

_____________________________________

Haeju was about to walk through those door. 

 As the maid of honor it was her duty to lead the other braid's maids out. Even though she's excited she couldn't help but to feel bad. Something terrible was about to happen. She knew it. Nevertheless she up her feelings for her best friend. She couldn't back out now. 

The music began and the door open revealing the crowd. Haeju held her head up high while marching to her position. Once she turned to face jun and his best man her eyes went completely wide. Right behind Jun was Jungkook. He gave her a smirk while she gave him a glared. The staring contest continue until she heard gasps causing her to look away.

At the end of the aisle was Nana in her wedding dress. Haeju smiled with pride. 'GO BEST FRIEND THATS MY BEST FRIEND.' 

Jun was staring really hard at Nana which causes her to blush. Jungkook to the initiative to close Jun's mouth. "You look like an idiot with your mouth open. Now you look like a grinning fool." Jungkook hisses. Nana's father gave Nana's hand to Jun. "Told you guys he would be my son in law but noooo nobody listens to the old man." The whole church laugh at his joke while the two couple grin at each other. 

The priest was talking for hours! Haeju swears he talks more than he's suppose to be. But Jun and Nana didn't seem like they cared. They were both in their little own world. Haeju wonder how it would feel like to be in love. The closest she ever got to being in love was when a little boy in her kindergarten class gave up how crayons and juice box for her. She chuckled at the memory. How naive was she. 

She felt someone staring at her. She looked around to notice Jungkook was the one. His eyes filled with something she couldn't understand. She awkwardly look away making Jungkook smile at her act. 'Still as innocent as ever.'

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jun face towards Nana. He left her veil up revealing her beautiful face. Both got lost in each other eyes. The both kept leaning until both their lips meet the other. The crowd went crazy. In the front row BTS were cheering like crazy. Both families of the bride and groom were crying ugly tears. However one could not fully enjoy this beautiful moment. Haeju constantly feel something was terriblely wrong. 

 To the public eye she's clapping her hand and sharing a smile to the newly wedded. But if you look closely she's eyeing a specific person at the corner of the church. She slight jump as pair of cold hand touch her bare shoulder. "You alright there?" Jungkook ask. 

Haeju shurgged his hands off her shoulder. Her eyes never left the figure. "Peachy." 

"Now the bride will throw the bouquet to see who's the next lucky bride to get married. Nana  anytime you're ready!"

Nana nodded her head to the spokes person and turn her back towards the egar group of females. Finally she toss the bouquet in the air. The corwed was screaming one minute and the next dead silence. The new owner of the beautiful bouquet is none other than Jeon Jungkook. 

At first he just wanted to toss the bouquet out but realization stuck him like lightening. He turn his head towards Haeju who was to busy looking for something. Jungkook slid his arm around her waist pulling their bodies together.

"What do you say Ms. Jeon. Should we just get married now?" Haeju scoff. The nerve of this guy. "I rather die than give up my life to you." 

Jungkook expected that to happen. "Baby. Let's be honest here. Once you're married to me you won't be able to serve because you'll be to busy taking care of our kids." Haeju was about to make a comeback but a high pitch scream interrupted her. She push out of Jungkook arms  and ran towards the scream. There was a man holding a girl in his arm with a knife to her neck.

"Nobody move! I want to know where is agent ace! I know she's in here!" The girl in his arm was crying nonstop. Her parents were on the side begging for the man to let her go while Nana and Jun were trying to formulate a plan to save his cousin. Jungkook was ready to pull his pocket knife but a voice stop all action.

"No need to make a scene I'm right here." Haeju step into the man's view. Her face was calm. The man tighten his grip on the girl causing her to choke. "Do you have any idea what you did little girl. You cause us millions of dollars. Not to mention you gave the government valuable information that could jeopardize the world."

" Don't act so innocent. It is my job to make sure we keep peace withthin the seven continents. Your plan of 'world peace' will only cause chaos." The man couldn't stand the calm look of Haeju's face. He toss the girl to the side and charged at Haeju with a pocket knife. She just stood there staring at him. He was a three centimeters away. 

BANG!