Change Your Mind

Don't Fall in Love

"You got to be kidding me! You know how much I hate the guy! Why aren't you helping me!" Haeju yelled at the two who was currently cuddling on the couch. Don't get it wrong they are rivials but they been dating since senior year of high school. Who would have thought such an odd couple could exist.

"I know but just give him a try. I mean look at me and Nana. The first time I met her she was a beast OUCH I mean a beautiful tough angel who I thought was a know it all OWWW WOMAN STOP ABUSING ME!" Jun complains. Nana rolled her eyes. "Well excuse me for being a monster when we first met. You weren't exactly Prince Charming either when I talked to you." That comment lead to more insults one after another. Haeju just sat on the floor looking back and forth. They really didn't care about her dilemma at all. 

"Ugh I can't stand your beautiful face and your angelic voice!" Jun yelled at Nana causing her to blush. That comment caused her to shyly hide her face against his chest from embarrassment. He just laugh at her and begin to hug her like a little puppy. Haeju gave them a you got to be kidding me look.

 

"sooo back to my situation.....what am I going to do about Jeon Jungkook?" Haeju asked. Her eyes just begging for help. Jun was busy playing with Nana hair but Nana's attention now belong to Haeju.

"Talk to him. Maybe he doesn't want this either." Nana suggest her causing Haeju to slap her forehead in realization. Of course! They don't like each other! He will definitely agree. "Thanks Nana I owe you one!" Haeju ran for the door. However she stopped at the sound of Jun shout. "Tell the nurse you're fully recovered and don't come to my house for Nana!" 

Haeju sent them a disgusted look and ran to Kim's Army academy in search of Jungkook.

She spot him training the new recruits along with V and Jimin. She ran across the field causing other guys to stare.

" Look it's captin Haeju of Alpha Academy!"

" She's so hot."

"I'll go to war any day for her." 

Guys on the field continue to whisper about her making Jungkook jealous. Jimin and V were trying their best to keep their laugh inside. They may be inferior to him but that doesn't mean he's still the baby of the group. 

"Look at our little kookie getting jealous." V teased. Jimin also join in teasing the maknea of the group. "You know kookie the newbies got a point. Anybody in their right mind will want her. You better take her before that guy over there does." This cause Jungkook to snap his head towards Haeju's direction. A buff guy was trying to flirt with her while she remains clueless. He couldn't believe how naive that girl can get. He march up to the two ignoring the two captins laughing at him. 

Once he reach the two he loudly cleared his throat. The guy face turn completely white. "Go run five miles." Jungkook growled in a dangerously low voice. The guy didn't think twice before running off. He smirked and smiled at Haeju. "And what brings you here Haeju?" 

Haeju thought it was weird of him to smile at her. She awkwardly looked everywhere but at him. She begin playing with her fingers out of habit. Out of all the time she loses her confidence why now?! He was constantly thinking how cute she was being without trying. 

"Well you see I'm hear to talk about our enga-... engage-...enga-"

"Engagement?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows. 

"Yeah that! Is it possible you tell your dad to cancel it? What am I saying you probably already did! Glad we had this talk bye!" Haeju ran away.

"I DIDNT CANCEL THE ENGAGEMENT!" Jungkook scream across the field. Haeju world went crumbling down. She turn to face the smirking boy with confusion written all over her face. "What?"

"You heard me." That was all he replied. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Why not?! I thought you wouldn't want this as much a I!"

"That's where you're wrong. I intend to make you my wife." Jungkook grabbed her chin with his index and thumb forcing her to stare at his eyes. Anger begin to blind her. She slapped his hand away. "I thought you don't like girls in the military! Why not pick a girl from the streets! Or a cafe! Somewhere!" She was angry. No angry was an understament. She was furious. 

Jungkook love the passion coming out of her. He couldn't help but to think how beautiful she is when she's angry. "You're right I don't like girls in the military. But I want you . And believe me when you're my wife I'm making you quit." 

Steam was coming from Haeju's head. "Never. You better find yourself another girl because I refuse!" Jungkook walked closer to Haeju. He bent down so that he covered the distant between him and her. He couldn't almost lost control from the strawberry scent radiating off of her. "You have no choice. From now on you're mine and only mine." 

She couldn't breath properly. He was to close for comfort. "No I refuse to give up my dreams for a douche bag like you!"

"we'll get use to it because you're marrying this douche bag whether you like it or not." 

"No I won't!" She sent a punch to his stomach. Usually a girl's punch won't affect him but this girl is seriously strong. He fell to the ground holding his stomach. "I DONT NEED YOUR DAD'S MONEY!! I'LL LEAVE THIS DAMN PLACE AND I'LL PAY FOR MY MOM'S HOSPTIAL BILL! SO LONG JERK FACE!" She march out. He couldn't stop her. He wanted to grab her wrist but he was still in pain. All he could do was stare at the tears falling down her face. 

'What have I done'