She's back

Don't Fall in Love

Years later

"Quick get him to the medical tent!" Jun shouted while carrying a wounded Jungkook. Jungkook was breathing heavily. Jun was lost. All he could do for Jungkook was press on the wound on his stomach to reduce the blood lost. 

"Nana are you there!?" Jun called through the walkie talkie. 

"I'm here near the front! Just keep pressing on his wound!" 

It took another five minutes until they reach the medical tent. Nana was there along with the other medical staff waiting for Jungkook. Immediately they pushed him into the emergency room. "How did he get shot? I thought you guys were just going to the village to get supplies!" Nana asked while trying to remove the bullet. "We were! But when we were loading the truck we got ambushed! We managed to kill them all but one slipped away."

They contiue to work on Jungkook wounds for another hour. Finally they ended it by stitching him up. Nana wipe the sweat off her forehead. She exit the room and went straight to Jun who was waiting in the waiting area. She walked up to him giving him a quick peck. "Don't worry General he's going to be fine. All he need is rest." Jun gave a loving smile to his fiancé. "Thank you colonel. Now how about we go pick up Haeju from the airport?" Nana smile broaden at the idea of seeing her again. 

"What are we waiting for? Let's go! BYE GUYS IM GOING NOW!" Nana took Jun's hand and ran away. "Colonel!" All the other staff shouted for her but she just stuck her tounge out to them. "I already told the commander I'm going to be gone for two months! You're all invited to my wedding! Bye!"

Jun shook his head at his fiancé. He can't believe after so many years this girl will finally be his. 

They drove to the airport in the speed of light. Well it was mostly Nana shouting at Jun to pick up the pace. 

They patiently waited for Haeju to walk through the gates. Nana laid her head against Jun's shoulder " I'm sooooo bored." She begin to play with Jun's engagement ring. To think they will be husband and wife tomorrow. Jun was on his phone looking through his social media with big smile on his face. "I know." 

"I'm so excited and nervous!"

"I know."

"You're not listening to me are you?"

"I know." 

"Yah!" 

"What? I was busy looking through this beautiful girl picture!"

"who are you talking about?! Give me that phone!" She snatch his phone away. She was going to explode until she realize he was looking through her picture. She sent him a death glare while he sent her a smirk. "I seriously hate you." 

He chuckled at her irritated face. "I know."

"NANA. JUN."

Two quickly turn their heads towards the direction their name was called. Haeju was waving at them with a big smile. Both returned the smile. She hasn't changed at all. "Haeju!!!!!" Nana ran to hug Haeju. Haeju giggled. "Unnie I don't think we should act like this while we are in our combat uniform."

Nana snorted at the girl's comment. "Does it look like I care?" 

They all got into Jun's car to get back to base. On the way Haeju begin telling her stories while she was in America.

"So did you find any guy there?" Nana wiggled her eyebrow. Haeju nervously chuckle. "Well not really apparently I been told guys find girl in the military attractive which explain why I got a lot of confessions but I turned them all down." Jun swelled up with pride while Nana gave a look of disbelief. "What why?!?!"

Haeju ignored her screaming and continue to stare at the window. She had a good reason for not accepting those offers. It's because they only like her for being the only few girls in the military. They didn't know who she truly was.

When Haeju got home the first thing she saw on her bed was a note from Nana. 

'Be prepared tomorrow. And yes you are the maid of honor and yes you have to wear the dress no excuses! Night see you tomorrow! 

From Nana 

p.s Jun said for you you have to be in a dress :p

Haeju smiled in content. She was glad she was home to be able to see her best friend getting married. After a long day she was able to take a shower and sleep. She could t wait to see how much Korea has change since the last time she's been here. Little does she know she gets a surprise welcome back present from date itself.