Chapter 9

Perfect s Happens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo, though he’s really sad and in the middle of picking up the pieces of his broken heart, tries to smile of all people who had greeted him. His eyes are really fluffy and red because he didn’t sleep all night and feel sorry because his hyung also stays awake for him. Thanks to his Bora noona (Their cook) because she fixed his make-up for his fluff and red eyes not be that visible to everyone. Being brokenhearted hurts that bad, he realized. He came to school lifeless. He tries to focus and listen to what his teachers are saying but he can’t and sometimes his eyes are getting blurry because of the tears that managed to escape his pretty eyes.

 

“-soo? Kyungsoo?” Out of his mind, Kyungsoo’s attention finally turned to his teacher. Kyungsoo quickly stand and bow and apologized to his teacher that makes his teacher chuckled and muttered “cute”.

 

“I’m sorry! What is it Sir?”

 

“The SG Office is calling you, there is an urgent meeting and claiming that they really need you. You can go there now.” His teacher after cooing at him throw a glance at the door emphasizing his point.

 

“Oh, okay. Thank you sir. I’ll be going now.” Kyungsoo is willing to slap himself if it can help to forget how his heart clench and hurt every time he thought of Chanyeol.

 

---

 

Walking in the hallway on his way to the office feels like eternity for Kyungsoo. His feet feels heavy and his heart feels like it’s going burst any moment now. And he didn’t know what’s the reason anymore. As he was going to turn left where the office is, someone hold his arm and his eyes landed on the person he’s thinking from last night until that very second. His heart stops beating for a moment. Even his breath caught in his lungs for a good few seconds and he thinks he lost control of every limbs of his body because he can’t really move. Their staring competition ended for a good 1 minute and 5 seconds when Chanyeol lips’ moves.

 

“Kyungsoo, please, let’s talk.” Kyungsoo wants to cry. If Chanyeol wants to talk to him, isn’t that mean that their friendship isn’t over yet because of his selfish intentions of keeping Chanyeol? Staring at Chnayeol’s eyes makes him lost.

 

---

 

Kyungsoo is at mess. He really can’t understand why he is in the passenger’s seat of Chanyeol’s car right now. Did he say yes to Chanyeol? Did he just nod? Or he forgets how to speak and Chanyeol’s patience run low so he just dragged Kyungsoo out of school? He tries to think for the answer when suddenly the car stops and Chanyeol get off the car. Kyungsoo nearly bumps his head in shock when Chanyeol open his door.

 

“Let’s go?” Chanyeol asked him and offer his right hand to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo’s wide eyes turns wider and his pale complexion turn into a deep shade of red. But he grabs Chanyeol’s hand nonetheless. Walking beside Chanyeol who held his hand tighter is one thing that Kyungsoo never master at. His mind tells him a lot of different things about Chanyeol (Nothing naughty though, Kyungsoo is too innocent for that.) And the butterflies in his stomach didn’t help any better. So, he decided to focus on other things like, observing the park, and the bushes ahead of them and.. that’s whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter