Chapter 8

Perfect s Happens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two weeks since Chanyeol and Kyungsoo’s study session (and official flirting) started. Chanyeol’s night life turned to something he never thought of doing, ever. But every time he sees Kyungsoo beside him who’s trying his best to teach him things he thought he would never understand, his strength and determination he never thought he have never fails to come back. Their study session happens in Kyungsoo’s house after their classes, all thanks goes to the over protective Kris, who's always present in those two weeks. To say that Kris is pissed off is an understatement. He is even WILLING AND SUGGESTED to pay for someone who can be tutoring Chanyeol instead of his baby brother. But his suggestions always ignored by Suho and mostly, Chanyeol. And though he really wants to beat the hell out of Chanyeol, unfortunately, he can’t for one reason, and that is Kyungsoo. Though he wouldn’t get tired of sending glares to Chanyeol every time he has chance, like today.

 

“Are you done, Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo asked while he waits for Chanyeol to finish the 10 items quiz that he did for Chanyeol.

 

“Just a little more.” Chanyeol answered while writing some of his answer on a piece of paper.

 

“Oh, okay. Take your time. I’ll just go to the kitchen and get us something to eat. Do you want something in particular?” Kyungsoo is a bit worried about Chanyeol. He admits that the topic is quiet hard and wonders if Chanyeol really understand it well. And again, he doubts himself for being an incompetent tutor for Chanyeol.

 

"Anything will be fine Kyungsoo, as long as it's you who prepares it." Chanyeol looks up to Kyungsoo and smiles at him sweetly.

 

Kyungsoo can't help but be blinded by Chanyeol's sweet smile and heat quickly rushed to his cheeks.

 

"Oh, okay." Kyungsoo can't help but feel embarrassed. So, he turned to his older brother that was sitting on the other side of the sofa to save himself from embarrassment.

 

"Hyung, would you like something to eat too?"

 

"Actually, I want to eat outside right now. It's been a while since we eat outside right? How about that new restaurant that Luhan keeps telling us to eat to?" Kris tries to keep himself from dragging his brother out of the house but on his second thought, this is their house so if he would drag or he must say "throw" someone out of the house, it would be CHANYEOL.

 

Kyungsoo, being the naive innocent little Kyungsoo he is, thought his hyung must be lonely and feel neglected since his hyung is definitely right. Since their study session started, he and Chanyeol got kind of busy. He kind of felt guilty that their bonding time decreases like 99.9%.He wants to say yes but then, how can he forget the handsome prince that's trying his best to finish the quiz that he gave just like minute ago? And then, a bright idea comes to Kyungsoo.

 

"Oh! Sure Hyung!" Kyungsoo said excitedly. Kris wants to jump in his seat and have a victory dance. Chanyeol on the other hand, wants to sulk in the corner that Kyungsoo would just abandoned him like that. Chanyeol didn't miss the smirk Kris throws in his direction.

 

"We'll just have to wait Chanyeol to finish."And Chanyeol feels his heart breaks into 99 pieces." Chanyeol, I hope you don't mind eating outside with us? I mean, from what I've heard from Luhan, it's really good!" Kyungsoo tells to Chanyeol excitedly. I mean, he's really excited about it and wants to tap his back for having such a great idea. And that's when it clicks to everyone. Kris, who's almost perform a victory dance a while ago, grips tighter to the pillow that's lying in his lap. Chanyeol, who wants to sulk a while ago, is now smiling widely. But of course, he didn't forget to throw a smirk back at Kris who looks like he's going to ripped out someone any moment. And no doubt, that "someone" would be Chanyeol.

 

"I don't mind Kyungsoo! It's been a while since I ate outside too." Chanyeol makes sure that Kris heard him loud and clear.

 

"Really? I think that this study session really holds you back from having fun huh? Miss the parties already?" Kris wants to throw a party for his fast train of thoughts today. Don't want to hear anything from Chanyeol, he caught his baby brother's attention fast.

 

"Baby, don't you know that Chanyeol here was always present to the parties that I went to? He's always the King of the night. It's sad now that he can't go anymore. Almost all girls at the party are looking for him. I wonder how Chanyeol feels now that he can't go because of I don't know.. maybe because of this study session that you have?" A second of silence passed. Probably because Kyungsoo felt his heart fell down to his stomach and Chanyeol's brain stop functioning for a while because of Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter