▬ Dangerous (wo)Man

An Alpha and A Raven [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------------------------------------

Warning: Mild Suggestive Contents

[Rei]

As I turn to leave, he spun me back around and told me to jump into his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist. Holding me up with his strength, he started to kiss me.

My hands snake from his neck to his hair, tugging on it softly. He moaned in our heated kisses. With me still in his arms, he brought us to the sofa, lying me down against the cushion.

His lips made a journey down to my neck, and nibbling on it. I tried not to crumble under his kisses and touches, but I failed as a moan escaped out of my mouth. I could feel him smirking against my skin.

I don’t know what came over me when I pushed his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor, and he did the same to me, revealing me in my black lace bra. His eyes darkened at the sight. And that sent a heat down to my core.

The kisses he placed on my neck trailed down to my navel, lightly biting the skin on my pelvis, and in of response, I threw my head back in pleasure. He comes back up to my lips and claimed it as if I truly belong to him.

Purposely, he pressed himself against me, making me groaned. I don’t know if this is a reaction from the mate pull or is it my hormones, but you know what, I don’t care because this feels good.

When the dominant in me kicks in, I turn the table around, we switched as he was under me and I straddled him.

I kissed him as passionate as he did to me, biting his bottom lip before travelling down to his collarbone and leaving my mark.

A gasp left my lips when he unclasped my bra. Just as I caught the piece of garment in place, the door to his office opened wide.

“Mark, have you –” The girly voice of the intruder suddenly stopped. Deep down, I know that it was Miyu that had walked in on us. I don’t know how to face her after this, but I’m glad that it was her and not the guys.

Mark quickly sat up, cocooning me in his arms as he twists his body to cover me. I could feel his chest thundering with growls that echoed around the room. Burying my face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter