WAY BACK HOME

WAY BACK HOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WAY BACK HOME

 

Baekhyun blinked, he didn't recognize his surrounding. He walked to the swing nearby, giving a try. Maybe he really wanted to play, maybe he just forgot about it. He swung his legs for a while then his phone buzz. Baekhyun took out the thing, but he frowned. He didn't remember how to do with it. He put the phone beside him, swaying his swing again. It continued to buzz, so he decided taking a look of it. The message popped up.

'Baek, where are you?'

"Baek? Who's Baek?" Baekhyun titled his head, placing the phone back. There's must be someone who left it here, he thought. He smiled and prayed the owner will easily find his thing again.

As he finished, he stopped playing and started to walk again. He didn't know why he was doing that, but he just did. He walked and turned to find so many stairs. He's taken a back with it. How was he supposed to climb? He didn't know. So he just stood still at the bottom, staring.

It did take a long minutes before he let his legs automatically climb it up one by one. He smiled to himself. He must be smart, he knew how it works. He success with his first try. He jumped up and down happily, his bag on his shoulder was bouncing too. He turned to face his fear for stairs.

Then it hit him.

He didn't remember how he could climb up. He didn't remember the thing he just climb a while ago. He didn't remember any. He began panicking. He stepped backward, clutching hard his uniform. "Hhh... Hhh..." he continued until his back bumping onto the wall. He yelped in surprise. His action caused the sticky post note on his bag fell, it caught his attention.

'Baekhyun, if you forget again, just walk straight, follow the star'

Baekhyun blinked, mumbling the familiar name on it. It sounded really familiar. "Baekhyun," he mumbled again, his head felt dizzy, but he ignored it. He hate how himself couldn’t remember things. He felt useless, he felt hopeless.

He shook his head. There's no time to think like that. He needed to focus. But as he tried to see the note again. He didn't remember why he had that note in hand in the first place. Something that caught his eyes was the last word. He looked up. "Star," he grinned, seeing it spreading in the sky. It's a rare situation. But Baekhyun didn't understand what's rare or not. He just grinned and without he knowing, he started walking, following the stars.

He ran, face lifting up, laughing. He felt so free and happy all of sudden. But, running like that wasn't that good. He couldn't see what's thing in front of him. He bumped into a pillar. It made his forehead gone red. A tears pricked out from the corner of his eyes. He wanted to cry, but his heart told him no to. "He will worry," he mumbled sadly. But he didn't understand why he said that. He stood up, rubbing his sore brow.

'Turn to the right Baek, you must had hit your head again'

He frowned, there's a message on the pillar. He looked around. Maybe Baek was here, he thought, he needed to tell 'Baek' about the message. But, nobody was around. He began panicking again. A plenty of thought running inside his mind. What if, what if, what if. Then he decided to tell the one who write it. He needed to tell that maybe Baek wouldn't be able to see this, maybe Baek didn't hit his head again, or maybe Baek had turned to wrong way, the writer needs to catch him as soon as possible.

Still rubbing his sore forehead. Baekhyun didn't remember why his forehead was hurting, but he ignored it. He did what the message tell there. He walked to the right, he needed to find the writer. As he continued to walk, he stopped. He suddenly felt thirsty. He ped his bag, trying to find anything to drink. He found it, the transparent bottle with a word 'For My Baekhyun' outside. He didn't pay attention to the words. He just immediately drank the half of it. As he wanted to close the bottle again, a sticky note fell from the tube. The color was yellow and gleaming. Baekhyun took it.

'Drink well, Baek

-Chanyeol'

Baekhyun felt it's not his first time to hear that name. Baek and Chanyeol. But he didn't remember any of them. He felt bad, so bad. What if the bottle isn't his, but Baek? Because Chanyeol is the one who gave it to Baek. Baekhyun shocked by his own mind. He apologized under the night sky to an air. He didn't suppose to drink someone else drink. He felt like crying, but he didn't want to cry.

"I don't want him to worry," he mumbled, didn't aware about how his lips had moved without he intended to. He put his bottle back inside his bag and decided to walk again, straight. He felt really bad and hopeless. He needed to find the Baek person and apologize to him. He walked and walked, but couldn't endure the tears and sadness inside his heart. He let out a loud sobs, stopped walking.

He just remained on that spot, crying. A spot that made him got a full light from the lamp street. A spot near a big Sakura tree. A spot with taller guy could see him clearly. Baekhyun was still sobbing. He didn't aware the footsteps’ sound came closer to him. He didn't aware of anything. He continued to cry, although he couldn't even remember again the reason of it.

"Baek..." the voice breathlessly said. Baekhyun, with puffy eyes and nose, red lips, and pink face because of crying, and still crying as the tears had not stopped flowing down on his cheeks, lifted his head. There's a guy, taller guy with red messy hair, wearing a short pants and cream sweater. He was breathless with sweat, walking weakly to the shorter spot. His body was shaking, his hands were trembling. He looked straight into Baekhyun with eyes full of worry, care, and love... and longing. A tears escaped from his watery eyes. He reached the shorter shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter