First Encounter.

Late Awareness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at that guy and recognised him immediately.After the men ran away,that guy approached me."Are you okay?Did they hurt you?"He asked me but didn't show any expression."No,i'm fine,thank you.Aren't you Sehun?We attended the same school."."Yeah.".After that,he just walked away.*What did i expect?Come on he's just an arrogant jerk*I walked to my house and saw that the lights were on.Jungkook must be home already.I opened the door and saw Jungkook on the couch watching his favourite movie.I sat beside him."I promise i wouldn't walk home alone anymore.If you have any practices i will wait for you."I said to him with tears in my eyes."Oh,you're home.Why did you say that?Don't tell me you're scared."He laughed and teased me as he didn't saw my tears yet so he didn't know that i'm serious.I smacked his arm strongly."Ow!What did that for?!".That moment,he looked at me and saw my tears."Why are you crying?Did something happened?Come on tell me!"I can felt that he is worried."Some men tried to me.But luckily Sehun appeared and saved me."I told him."Sehun?So are you okay?Did you hurt?"He asked me."No,i'm fine because Sehun arrived before they can do something to me."."Where did this happen?"I hesitated before itold him."At the back street."I told himwhile looking at the floor.I didn't dare to look at him."Back street?You're seriously one stuborn woman.I told you not to use the back street,right?!Why didn't you hear me?!"He started to yell at me."I'm sorry.I didn't expected that this would happen,Jungkook ah."He ignored me and went to his room.Oh my god,i have some important task to do as soon as i wake up tomorrow.Consoled Jungkook.

 

The moment i walked out of my room,i went to Jungkook's room which is just beside mine.I knocked but there were no answer.I opened the door and saw no one inside the room.I went downstairs and expected that Jungkook was already in the car with the driver but i just saw the driver,i didn't saw him."Where is Jungkook?"I asked the driver."Jungkook already went to school,miss"*Was he still mad at me?I have to talk to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter