Almost.

Late Awareness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I entered the house as i don't want to bump with Sehun.I hope that i can enjoy this party without seeing him.When i entered the house it was full of people from our school and most of them hold their alcohol while dancing to the loud music.Not just that,there were also couples that making out at the sofa,kitchen even on the dance floor.Can't they find a room?I searched for Mina but i didn't see her.I went to the kitchen to grab a drink but all i see is alcohol.Why he didn't serve normal beverages?I've no choice.It's not my first time drinking though.

 

I drank the alcohol in one shot.I thought it was a light alcohol but no,it was vodka.I never drank vodka before so i don't know how i will react.I hope not so bad.I went to the dance floor and started dancing,following the music.While i was dancing,i felt someone hugged me from the back and started dancing with me.Maybe because of the alcohol,i let him.I turned around to look at my companian and saw Sehun smirking at me."I dind't know you were such a good dancer.Or should i say,y?"He whispered at my ear and his lip slightly touched my ear."Of course you didn't know.I've never danced in front of anyone before.But i think you're special."I smirked and I put my hands around his neck and danced more hyperly.I think this is the effect of the alcohol that i drank.I must be drunk.Then,he put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

 

He started to lean in and just a small movements will make our lips met.Unconciously,i stared at his pink,kissable lip.I want to end this torture and just go for it but then i realised.*Soojung ah,what are you doing?It's Sehun for god sake!*The i pulled away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter