Misunderstood.

Late Awareness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

 

"Hyung,i'm telling you that it will not work.She has a boyfriend.This is crazy".Sehun said to all of Exo members."No it's not,you have to work harder to earn that."One of his hyung,Xiumin said.Sehun sighed but he knew he has no choices."You have a chance tonight.I already asked Mina to invite her.So,you have to do something."Kris said to him."Sehun,don't forget!Tonight at Kris's place!"Chen yelled at him before all of Exo walked away.He just remembered that Kris hold a party at his house tonight.Most of Exo are party lover and all of them have done .Even the innocent face,Kyungsoo have done it.But the most active were Sehun,Kai,Kris and Xiumin. 

 

Soojung's POV

It's lunch time and Mina literally dragged me to the cafeteria when i said to her that i'm not hungry and want to stay in class.When we were eating at our usual place,Mina said that she wanted to ask me a favor."What is it?"."Can you please accompany me tonight?"She pleaded to me."Where?".I became curious as she never asked me to go somewhere with her at night because she knew that i hate to leave house at night."My friend hold a party tonight,he invited me and i don't have any girl friends there.Please,come with me."She ask me with her puppy eyes.It's my first time to attend someone's party at night but it's not wrong to try something new.I agreed to her and she's excited to go shopping with me after school.

 

We arrived at Mina's favourite dress sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter