First day.

Late Awareness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the first day of school and seriously you don't want to wake up.But the alarm keep ringing beside your bed so you don't have any choices.You dragged your body into the bathroom to take a shower then you stood in front of the mirror to check your uniform that you were wearing.After satisfied with your appearance,you take your bag and your books then you headed downstairs but you didn't forgot your glasses.It was the most important thing for you as you don't have much confidence about yourself and mainly because you wanted to attend college quietly until you graduate.As you arrived at the living room,you scanned the area and as you've expected there was no one there.Your parents managed a business and they were always out of country to deal with  clients and their businesses there.Well,you can say that you were a daughter of a rich family.But honestly,you were not so happy with that as you can't spend much time with your parents like other families.You went to your car and you saw your driver were already waiting for you beside the car with your brother,Jungkook.Even you were not close with your parents,you were close with your brother as you were always together.He was there when you were in trouble and he protected you.Sometimes,you felt like he was the older one not you.You entered the car and smiled to your brother.He greeted you good morning and the driver started driving to your school.

You arrived at the school and you hurriedly went to your classroom as you don't want people to see you with Jungkook.Your brother was a member of a group named BTS and they were loved by many other students for their handsomeness.You also can't denied that your brother was handsome because he really is.Your brother have told you many times that it was okay to let people know about that so you will not be bullied by other students.Oh yeah,you were a bully victim but not that serious one involving punches or kicks,just they asked you to do their assignments and so on.-but it's still bully-.Once you entered your classroom,you didn't saw anyone arrived yet.It was always like this but you didn't mind because you love this peaceful environment.You took out your ipod and started to listen to the songs.As you were enjoying the songs,you heard the girls' screams as the kingka group passed in front of your classroom."Huh,what's so great about them?"You said to yourself.It was EXO,the most popular group in your school.They have 12 members and that was Xiumin,Luhan,Kris,Suho,Lay,Chanyeol,D.o,Chen,Baekhyun,Tao,Kai and Sehun.Wait,why did i memorized their names.Ahh,whatever.EXO was a rival with BTS but who cares because my brother's better.Then, i saw one of them glanced at me and that was the ice king with no smiles,Sehun but i just ignored it.

After a few minutes,my bestfriend,Mina arrived and sat beside me."Hye,Soojung!Why do you look moody?".She asked me."Nothing,it's just that i saw EXO passed by here earlier.You know that i don't like them."."Seriously,Soojung?Just seeing them makes you moody?Hahaha i don't understand you.What they've done to you?"She asked me back."I don't know.They did nothing but i just don't like them.Maybe it's because they were so arrogant thinking that everyone loves them especially that straight-face ,Sehun."And then,the teacher entered the class.I yawned in the middle of class as it was not my favourite class,history.As soon as the bell rings,the student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter