Chapter 4

When a cold heart thaws

Despite her knowledge about the less savory part of the world, she had never had to experience something such as this.


When she sold herself, a time that now seemed far away, knowing how people worked seemed easy. Her clients, in the throes of desire were usually easy to satisfy. Her 'boss', when given his share of the money and their occasional nights together, was easy to please. Even that bastard, when he... 


He was easy to please.


A particular client always came to mind when thinking about love. He always left, next to the copious amounts of money, a small note professing his undying love for her, promising the stars and the moon if she went to live with him.


She wasn't stupid. Everything came with a price. True enough, she woke up from one of her small naps, her boys fighting him off. He was screaming crazy that Momo didn't particularly care to remember. What she did remember, though, was that they had told her he was screaming what he wanted to do to her.


In the end, everything amounted to .


Thus, after kissing Sana, and indirectly accepting her confession, she had recurred to what she thought Sana wanted. It wasn't a reach, since the girl had become clingier towards her ever since.

And she didn't mind. The blonde had been the most tolerable of the bunch, always looking for her even though Momo didn't need any care, easily sensing when she was getting impatient or irked, calming her with few cheerful words. If she desired her body, that was fine with Momo. It could be a trade-off of some sorts.


She never had had to deal with girls, though, so she knew nothing of what exactly did they want. Libido and her name never came into a sentence unless there was a negation of some form, so she couldn't use herself as an example.


Thus, she hinted at it, expecting Sana to respond. A kiss on the mouth when they first saw each other in the morning. Rubbing her arm and/or leg when studying together. Hugging her tight when Sana went on a diatribe as they lay on the girls' dorm's couch. Hinting at it with words, making the blonde blush to the tip of her ears (and if she had to be honest, that coyness was cute).


It confused the brunette when she would barely receive any response in exchange, but would feel Sana's body shiver, the little hairs of her arms and legs standing rigid.


Still, she didn't back down, slowly wearing down the blonde's defenses...


Or so it seemed.


Momo was rubbing up and down Sana's leg as they laid in the latter's bed. There was the same bodily response, but Sana did the complete opposite of what her body relayed to Momo. Grabbing her arm that rubbed her leg, she turned around to face her, putting the arm now to hug her by the waist.


"This is fine," she explained with a affectionate smile, as if the brunette was supposed to understand, and snuggled into her chest.


Momo really couldn't understand her.