Chapter 4

Knock me down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung tapped her foot on the floor impatiently as she waits for Mina. The latter took so much time to get ready and it's already ten thirty-five which it's mean Mina was thirty-five minutes late. Chaeyoung didn't like waiting people, she is the type of person who always on time. She would easily get angry because of that, but today is an exception, she couldn't bring herself to let out an anger to Mina not when the latter innocently stood in front of her like she has done nothing wrong. Well, she isn't. Chaeyoung was the one who forced her to come with her anyway.

 

 

 

 

A deep frown on her face disappeared immediately when she saw Mina already in front of her, playing with her handbag strap. She couldn't help it as her eyes trailed from her head down to her toe, checking out the girl in front of her.

 

 

 

 

"Um, did I make you wait long?" Mina awkwardly asked when she realised Chaeyoung checking her out. Her voice snapped Chaeyoung out of her little world as she cleared and looked away in embarrassment before brought her eyes back to look at Mina; the wall behind Mina as she avoids her eyes. She is freaking sure her face was red enough to put Mina's ketchup in her kitchen in shame at that time.

 

 

 

 

"No? I am just for five minutes." Chaeyoung said before let out a few chuckles to hide her nervousness. If Mina looks down she would see the floor cracked because of Chaeyoung's impatient tap a while ago. Mina just nodded before silent engulfing them that Chaeyoung can hear her neighbor breathing sound if she try hard enough.

 

 

Great... Why the atmosphere always feel like we're in the examination hall everytime we're together.

 

 

"Um, should we go now?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

"An amusement park?"

 

 

 

 

Mina finally said something after being mute for who knows how long. They stood in front of the theme park entrance. Her eyes wandered around the park before it widened. She quickly turned around in an alert when she saw something causing her body to collide with Chaeyoung behind her who just finished paying for their ticket. Chaeyoung groaned when she falls on her and ready to give the person piece of her mind before realizing it was Mina.

 

 

 

 

"Oh god, I'm so sorry! I didn't notice yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter