Chapter 1

Knock me down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Oh !"

 

 

 

Chaeyoung's leg hurriedly finds it way to hit the brake pedal when someone suddenly run into the middle of the road. The sudden break impact caused her tiny body jerk in front. Leaning her head against the steering wheel, she let out a shaky breath.

 

 

 

Who the running around on the road at two in the morning?!

 

 

Slowly, Chaeyoung lifted her head from the steering wheel and nervously looks at the front. Her eyes widened when she saw a man harshly pull the girl she assumes the one she almost hit or slightly hit with her car up from the road by her collar. The girl struggled to break free from him. Panicked at what happened before her eyes, Chaeyoung quickly opened the door and get out of her car.

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Let her go!" Chaeyoung come into the scene like a hero. The man looks at her with his other hand wrapped around the girl wrist tightly. Chaeyoung frowned, the girl looked like she would pass out anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

"No, I want to bring this rascal to the police station. She stole my wallet." He angrily said, gripping her hand even tighter. The girl winced in pain and looks at Chaeyoung, plead for help.

 

 

 

 

"Give him his wallet back." Chaeyoung said to the girl. She obeyed her word as she quickly throws him his wallet back. When he releases his grip, the girl quickly run to Chaeyoung and hide behind her back. He checked his wallet before looks at them. "The amount isn't enough! She took it already!"

 

 

 

 

"No! I didn't take it.." She softly said, her voice trembled. Her hand was shaking when she tugged Chaeyoung's shirt. He was about to grab the poor girl again when Chaeyoung harshly slapped his hand away and glared at him.

 

 

 

"How much she took?" Chaeyoung asked.

 

 

 

"No, I didn't take it." Chaeyoung ignored the girl protest if that what she called a protest.

 

 

 

"Six hundred thousand won." She raised an eyebrow at him when he didn't looks at her in the eyes, but still took out the amount from her wallet and slammed it on her car bonnet.

 

 

 

"Take it and off."

 

 

 

"But-"

 

 

 

"Or do you want me to call police to settle this case?" She challenged him. He didn't say anything as he takes the money and walks away. Chaeyoung scoffed when he finally disappeared from her sight, she didn't believe he had that much in his worn out wallet. She turned around and face the girl, who eyes darting on the road. She looks at the girl, from head to her toe. She wears a cap that hides half of her face, black shirt, black jeans and black old school converse. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter