Chapter 2

Knock me down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung laid flat on her desk, trying to get some sleep when Dahyun suddenly come to her with a smirk on her face. She slapped Chaeyoung on her back using a thick file she was holding, causing the latter to sprang out of her seat and frantically looks around.

 

 

 

 

"Wow, you look like a walking zombie. What happened?" Dahyun held her stomach that was hurt from laughing too much because of Chaeyoung's reaction. She frowned when Chaeyoung didn't snap back at her like she usually did instead the latter slammed back her head on the desk. "Okay this is serious. What happened?" Her voice sounds full of concern that makes Chaeyoung groaned.

 

 

 

 

She just can't tell her that she had a hard time sleeping on the same bed with a stranger, a beautiful stranger to be exact. Dahyun wouldn't let her pass just like that without knowing the detail if she told her that. If she wasn't too lazy to clean her guest room, she wouldn't have any trouble like sleeping at the edge of her own bed, trying hard to keep a good distance between them even though that bed is big enough to fit three people.

 

 

 

 

"I'm just tired. Leave me alone, will you?" Chaeyoung groggily said. She wasn't in the mood for some chit-chat right now. Last night was totally a crazy night for her, worked till pass midnight and met someone who probably aren't human. Talking about that too-beautiful-to-be-real girl, Chaeyoung wonders what she was doing right now.

 

 

 

I hope she didn't 'swept' my house clean. 

 

 

 

Lazily, she reaches for her phone on the desk and dialing her home number. Sudden burst of energy running down her body when she heard Mina's voice on the other line. She is glad that Mina still at her house.

 

 

 

"Hello?"

 

 

 

Chaeyoung bits her lips, her mind suddenly blank that she couldn't think of any word. The other line was silent after Mina's greeting, but the call still connected, Mina still on the phone. "Hello? May I know who is this?"

 

 

Oh, she is talking more than a word.

 

 

"It's me, Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung lifted her head from the desk and leaned on her seat, glaring at Dahyun who give her an annoying look.

 

 

 

"Ah, Miss Chaeyoung. Do you need anything?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter