Chapter 3

Knock me down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sunday supposed to be a blessing day for Son Chaeyoung, a busy young interior designer as she finally can take a rest from squeezing her brain for an idea, but here she is, laying on her bed while having an intense staring contest with ceiling above her. She was having an internal struggle whenever she should just stay in her room or get out and get to know her new roommate more. Chaeyoung prefers Mina as her roommate, she felt weird thinking Mina as her maid, but of course she didn't told her that. She can't even talk to her properly without having her heart doing flips. The physical attraction is too strong. Chaeyoung closed her eyes and about to sleep again when she heard something growlingㅡsomething too scary to be ignored. She sat on her bed, ruffles her messy hair before getting out of her bed and leaves the room.

 

 

 

Why you felt so nervous, this is your house, ..

 

 

 

She walks into the kitchen and stopped on her track when she saw Mina talking on the phone with her other hand busy stirring a cup of coffee on the counter. Slowly and quietly, Chaeyoung walks to the dining table. The latter was too engross on whatever she was doing to notice Chaeyoung, who already sitting at the dining table looking for something to fill her growling stomach.

 

 

 

"Don't tell them anything.. I don't want them to know. Yeah, your acting that night was so good I'm impressed. Don't worry, I am fine on my own."

 

 

 

Mina turned around and jump in shock when she saw Chaeyoung already sitting at the dining table with her messy hair, looking for breakfast. Out of shock, her phone slips out of her grasp and shattered on the floor. Chaeyoung stopped spreading the jam on her bread as her head snapped to Mina when she heard something fall on the floor.

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked, brows furrowed when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter